March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (WBLDon, jake van dyke, MattH, Mills, Marc Ret, 1 invisible), 843 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,009
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 22 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 21 22
SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

You seem upset Billie. Must be you are finally coming to terms with reality. I'm sure that is very hard for you.

I'll be back on that Greener as soon as hunting season winds down. My customers seem to understand my schedule.

I hope you and frAnk had a nice Holiday, was it at your place in your mom's garage or did frAnk have you over to his place? What a lovely couple you two make.

Happy New Year and may your year be filled with more cowbell.
Steve

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

We seem to have reached our usual stand off. A final note to those who see good in Trump and none in Biden. Joe won't generate the constant friction that Donald does. He may not be able to unify the country, but he'll make the effort.I don't expect he'll change any minds here, but I've always believed that miracles are scarce. Having lived through the Trump term. I'm confident most here will survive Biden. Happy New Year.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
We seem to have reached our usual stand off. A final note to those who see good in Trump and none in Biden. Joe won't generate the constant friction that Donald does. He may not be able to unify the country, but he'll make the effort.I don't expect he'll change any minds here, but I've always believed that miracles are scarce. Having lived through the Trump term. I'm confident most here will survive Biden. Happy New Year.

It is such a luxury to be able to comment based on emotions, not substance. If you claim the win, then stick up for the policy of biden and dont keep up with distractions about President Trump?

Start by explaining how an empty shell of a pure politician, due failing mental faculties, can unite? I know you can see it. Lets say on the subject youre fond of, world respect. Will he inspire by useful media trying to sell a stutter?

Sidelock
Sidelock

One final thought from me on Biden, and then I'll attempt to get the original theme back on track:

I read a lot of follow-up posts here saying give him a chance. He has had a chance for the last 47 years. He is seriously flawed, has questionable honesty, and because we no longer have real journalists and investigative reporters anymore he has been given a pass. Some notables:

His first wife and young child were killed in a motor vehicle accident. This was an unspeakable tragedy. However, he has claimed they were killed by a drunk driver. This has been proven false, the driver was never charged with drunken driving and the driver's own family has sued Biden to stop telling this account. Why embellish such a tragic event?

He claims to be from a family of coal miners. A check of his family turned up one great-uncle, I think. Hardly a family. Now if I said I was from a family of postal workers, I could claim my father, grand-father, one brother, and numerous uncles and cousins.

And, he basically used the coal miner legacy and plagiarized the life story/speech of the British Labour leader. If I remember right, this knocked him out of the 1988 Presidential campaign.

He claims to have graduated from Syracuse University with multiple degrees and honors. In fact, he graduated at the lower end of his class with one degree.

I'm sure there are more. Any one of these would have killed the campaign of any Republican. This is what I mean when I write that we should demand better. It's good to be a Democrat that is for sure.

The left and the media is destroying the wife of Alec Baldwin because she lied about her faux Spanish birth and heritage. Yet, Biden's lies, embellishments, and fabrications are just fine to be President of the United States.

My wife and I are leaning heavily towards relocating to Highland County, Virginia. We like the fact that it is the least populated county in Virginia, and there is a strong hunting community. Lots of deer, bear, and grouse. Does not appear to have a high growth of new homes and communities, so we shall see.

Sidelock
Sidelock

OldMaine, as with your earlier posts, it astounds me that you have all of these concerns about Biden, yet you voted for Trump. How do you rationalize these contraditions?

You voted for the biggest liar of all time, nevermind one that ascended to the presidency - due to some amazing selective blindness on your part apparently.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: BrentD
....as with your earlier posts, it astounds me that you have all of these concerns about Biden, yet you voted for Trump. How do you rationalize these contraditions?

You voted for the biggest liar of all time, nevermind one that ascended to the presidency - due to some amazing selective blindness on your part apparently.

Because he was being cordial?

Jill shows amazing support for the absent minded jo, but what was she, the baby sitter having a fling with the up and coming politician at the time of the fatal wreck?

Beau was the good son, right? How long did it take for his widow to start shacking up w/hunter. Trumps children try to portrait family values, hunter uses the excuse of an illegal drug fueled binge for cheating on his brother's widow, and ending up with another jo grandchild with a stripper.

So what, but when beau's widow finally got fed up with hunter, she went to jo begging for help with hunter having inappropriate contact with his fourteen year old niece, and the prez elect brushed it off, right?

You don't even have to try, you will rationalize nearly anything. And, I couldn't possibly have a point? You live and breath academia.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Nice stories craigd. As with most of your posts, you don't make a hill of beans worth of sense. But again, compare to the Orange Orangutan that you worship.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Sidelock

Lloyd, AHEM, Lloyd! if you're still here, one word. Motorhome!

Chief

Sidelock
Sidelock

Nice stories craigd. As with most of your posts, you don't make a hill of beans worth of sense. But again, compare to the Orange Orangutan that you worship.

That "Orange Orangutan" you hate so was elected President twice. He received millions of votes from people with much more sense and smarts than you could ever hope to have. You keep talking about "lies" he's made without one single example. This country is stronger than it's ever been, yet you still hate him and what we've achieved under his presidency because of blind allegiance to a political party and their dogma. Go sell crazy somewhere else. We're all full up here.
JR

Be strong, be of good courage.
God bless America, long live the Republic.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: John Roberts

That "Orange Orangutan" you hate so was elected President twice. He received millions of votes from people with much more sense and smarts than you could ever hope to have. You keep talking about "lies" he's made without one single example. This country is stronger than it's ever been, yet you still hate him and what we've achieved under his presidency because of blind allegiance to a political party and their dogma. Go sell crazy somewhere else. We're all full up here.
JR

The only people he made the county better for are white nationalists and nazi's. He gave them cover to exist. Hence your appreciation for him.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Page 10 of 22 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.