March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (Hammergun, Ian Forrester, dukxdog, Don Zahringer, 2 invisible), 780 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,010
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 22 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 21 22
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: OldMaineWoodsman
During my Navy days each command had a young officer who served as the Voting Officer. He put the word out, gave a brief, made sure you were registered, verified your legal residence, verified your identity and ordered your absentee ballot. He then took your sealed ballot and ensured that it got mailed out.

That is a big, big, difference to what we saw this time around.

I have no problem at all with absentee voting, but it should only be for people who cannot otherwise vote in their legal State of residence, or people with a true, disability or reason that prevents them from getting to the polls. It should not be a matter of simple convenience. Like everything else, the left found a way to fraud it to a certain degree.

The same with early voting. You should have a genuine reason, not just because you are "too busy" on Election Day or you don't want to stand in line. It is out of control.

And yes, you should prove you are who you say you are prior to voting. And finally, enough of the selective Constitutional or Fundamental rights. You either support and believe in the Constitution or you don't. You don't have a line item veto on it's contents.

How come all of the various Republican State election officials did not see the same thing this time around as you Woodsman?

Its because there was no fruad and the entire election was on the up and up.

Some advice for you: Instead of trying to restrict the ability of people to vote, a better approach is to put forward better ideas and policies to to earn the peoples vote. Then your side will start winning elections and you wouldn't look like childish losers anymore crying about that phantom fraud.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
The reason you do not understand how anyone could verify a signature on a mail in ballot is because you have preconceived ideas about mail in voting due to your consumption of right wing media. Pretty simple really. The signature on file for me did not have enough similarities to satisfy the person who verifies them. I was then sent a form with several options to prove that it was indeed me voting. I chose to send them a copy of my utility bill and sign an affidavit. Works slick as could be.

Ah, now I see how this works...

If hundreds of election observers sign sworn afadavits attesting to election irregularities and outright fraud that they witnessed, then Liberals who are opposed to voter I.D. laws simply repeat the mantra that there is no evidence.

See the post from Sissy Chrissy nca225 above to see how this liberal propaganda concerning election fraud works. Deny, lie, and deny some more.

But if some conscientious poll worker questions your signature, and you sign an afadavit, then all is good, and the whole system is perfectly safe and secure in your mind.

I'm in complete agreement with Oldmainewoodsman's ideas about who should and should not be using absentee or mail-in ballots, voter I.D., and early voting in particular. There is way too much potential for fraud and abuse. For most of our lives, the first Tuesday in November was perfectly adequate, but all of a sudden, the liberal left is clamoring for voting long before the candidates even finish their debates.

The greatest failure of Trump and Republicans in the nation's entire history may turn out to be securing our election process, and not doing more to investigate and prosecute (and severely punish) all instances of vote fraud.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: JDH
SKB,RMB,NCA225 and BrentD. You have become what you condemn. Look at the oppressive dogma of the liberal world view. It tolerates no other view point.Go to Russia or more specifically Siberia. Why? You are creating that oppressive environment here. I can easily see you creating local truth and reconciliation committees to ensure no straying from the liberal plantation. As to last stand, I fear it just occurred - America lost.

Look at you! You toller at no other view point except your own repressive dogma.

You are so damn wrong you haven't got the first clue of what or who you are talking about. Yet you follow an orange orangutan with a religious cult-like zeal. Believing every word he says, even when he contradicts himself with yet another lie.

You worship a Hollywood celebrity who is nothing more than a spoiled rich brat that has cheated and lied his way through life from the beginning. He is the sort of person you idolize? He is your role model? Your leader? You are the one that is nuts.

If you didn't figure this out before 2016, is certainly has to be clear now as we see what he has done to make CV19 as bad as possible in the USA and how he has deserted his job while continuing to whine and play golf in the last months of his presidency.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: SKB
The reason you do not understand how anyone could verify a signature on a mail in ballot is because you have preconceived ideas about mail in voting due to your consumption of right wing media. Pretty simple really. The signature on file for me did not have enough similarities to satisfy the person who verifies them. I was then sent a form with several options to prove that it was indeed me voting. I chose to send them a copy of my utility bill and sign an affidavit. Works slick as could be.

Ah, now I see how this works...

If hundreds of election observers sign sworn afadavits attesting to election irregularities and outright fraud that they witnessed, then Liberals who are opposed to voter I.D. laws simply repeat the mantra that there is no evidence.

See the post from Sissy Chrissy nca225 above to see how this liberal propaganda concerning election fraud works. Deny, lie, and deny some more.

But if some conscientious poll worker questions your signature, and you sign an afadavit, then all is good, and the whole system is perfectly safe and secure in your mind.

I'm in complete agreement with Oldmainewoodsman's ideas about who should and should not be using absentee or mail-in ballots, voter I.D., and early voting in particular. There is way too much potential for fraud and abuse. For most of our lives, the first Tuesday in November was perfectly adequate, but all of a sudden, the liberal left is clamoring for voting long before the candidates even finish their debates.

The greatest failure of Trump and Republicans in the nation's entire history may turn out to be securing our election process, and not doing more to investigate and prosecute (and severely punish) all instances of vote fraud.

Here is some reality for you idiot:

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/12/nine-election-fraud-claims-none-credible/

But oh wait, there was fraud....

https://www.businessinsider.com/voter-election-fraud-pennsylvania-charge-dead-mom-vote-trump-2020-12

Lets execute him! No more a severe punishment than that!

& FMI, aren't you just a little bit disappointed in the Kav? wasn't he supposed to hold a grudge against the democrats and hold up the election fraud claims in the SCOTUS? What happened there?

Last edited by nca225; 12/29/20 10:40 AM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

What a shame the GOP killed the election security bill in the Senate last term, mutiple times.

Mail in voting has been working smoothly for yeard here in Colorado and may it continue to do so for years to come.

You would think that if any merits existed to Trumps claims of election irregularities at least one of the Federal Judges that he appointed would agree with his position and let the case proceed. Nope, nadda, zilch.....not a single Federal judge has ruled in Trump's favor.

Looks like even stacking the deck was not enough to overcome a 7 million vote margin.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Isn't it amusing to see all of these Libtards such as BrentD continually accusing our pro-2nd amendment President Donald Trump of perpetual lies... yet they are all silent when the anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats they blindly follow promise to respect the 2nd Amendment, and swear to uphold the Constitution, yet then work relentlessly to infringe upon the 2nd Amendment Rights of law abiding citizens.

These are the gun owners who have no place in any where Big Tent. They have undermined gun rights for decades, and paved the way for anti-gunners to keep chipping away at our gun rights. Even if they claim to not be single-issue voters, you never see them pressuring anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats to reverse their position of continuous infringements upon the 2nd Amendment.

They are complicit, and just as guilty as the anti-gun politicians they support.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: BrentD

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Don't presuppose they are capable of it Brent.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Isn't it amusing to see all of these Libtards such as BrentD continually accusing our pro-2nd amendment President Donald Trump of perpetual lies... yet they are all silent when the anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats they blindly follow promise to respect the 2nd Amendment, and swear to uphold the Constitution, yet then work relentlessly to infringe upon the 2nd Amendment Rights of law abiding citizens.

These are the gun owners who have no place in any where Big Tent. They have undermined gun rights for decades, and paved the way for anti-gunners to keep chipping away at our gun rights. Even if they claim to not be single-issue voters, you never see them pressuring anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats to reverse their position of continuous infringements upon the 2nd Amendment.

They are complicit, and just as guilty as the anti-gun politicians they support.

That is a winner of an argument there princess! So dumb. So obvious.

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Quote:
contsitutional right to bare arms

Seriously? Does this mean the gooberment can't prevent me from wearing short sleeve shirts?

Here's a hint: Spelling and grammar are important, especially when you are trying to make a credible argument. Otherwise, you look like a complete doofus.

Sidelock
Sidelock

And that is the exact type of response I would expect from princess. Thats some good company you are keeping. But Ill credit you with the ability to get the point Replacement.

Last edited by nca225; 12/29/20 12:12 PM.

Page 7 of 22 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.