March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (graybeardtmm3, Jeremy Pearce, 1 invisible), 857 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,009
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 22 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 21 22
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thats how you treat it thrifty. You must of served as well. Another ward youve come to resent.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Lloyd3
These missives always seem to go a bit off-track for some reason. I must confess, I have been a bit troubled by needing to relocate more to pursue my outdoors activities but I'd never expected to be called cowardly for doing it. Demography is indeed destiny, it would seem. Add a few people and "wild" places aren't so wild anymore.

So then why were you talking about "traditional values" or your adoptive state changing in ways that are not attractive Lloyd?

Originally Posted By: Lloyd3
...your adoptive state is changing in ways that are not attractive to you...where do you go....and your values are clearly traditional...where do you go, where is that "last stand" made? The middle part of America still embraces the values most comfortable to the hunter/gatherer types, ... The coasts are beautiful in so-many ways and yet.. they are now so-crowded and many (almost all?) embrace values that are anathema to more-traditionally minded folks. Our world is clearly changing, how does one proactively respond?

This more than just about finding a good trout hole Lloyd.

Last edited by nca225; 12/28/20 09:43 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
....So then why were you talking about "traditional values" or your adoptive state changing in ways that are not attractive....

...This more than just about finding a good trout hole....

You may be quite a bit smarter than you look.

JDH Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

SKB,RMB,NCA225 and BrentD. You have become what you condemn. Look at the oppressive dogma of the liberal world view. It tolerates no other view point.Go to Russia or more specifically Siberia. Why? You are creating that oppressive environment here. I can easily see you creating local truth and reconciliation committees to ensure no straying from the liberal plantation. As to last stand, I fear it just occurred - America lost.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
Originally Posted By: OldMaineWoodsman
Sort of an election point:

This morning on the local news they were discussing people who may want to return or exchange unwanted Christmas gifts.

The report went on to say that stores were requiring a photo ID to protect against "Return Fraud."

So you need a photo ID to return an unwanted Christmas gift, but God forbid you should be required to have one to vote.

Let that sink in for a minute...

You have no constitutional right to return gifts. Nor is returning merchandise considered to be a fundamental right.

Thats why.

The transgender idiot Sissy Chrissy nca225 is too brain dead to realize that the 2nd Amendment is also a Constitutional Right. But the Liberal Left demands that you not only show I.D. to buy a gun, they demand you undergo Universal Background Checks as well...

To top it all off, this firearms transfer you go through must be paid for by the purchaser of a gun. And those restrictions are not enough for Liberal Left Democrats. They also wish to further infringe upon that Constitutional Right by restricting the type and number of guns you purchase, and the ammunition you use. And if you pass along your own gun... your own private property... to your child or grandchild, Liberal Democrats want them to also be subject to the same Background and I.D. Check.

Yet Sissy Chrissy nca225, rocky mtn bill, BrentD, SKB, and all of the other Libtards and closet Libtards here still support anti-gunners like Altzheimer Joe Biden... who has spent 47 years working to eliminate guns or create as many road-blocks as possible to ownership and use of them.

EDIT: By the way, I'm not sure how anyone can say that they verify their signature on a mail-in ballot when the voter does not show his face or photo I.D. at the polls at the time of the vote. In many states, the signature of the supposed voter was on an envelope that was separate from the actual ballot. And in many cases, there was no attempt made to verify those signatures with those on the lists of registered voters. No photo I.D. was shown, and there was no attempt to verify U.S. Citizenship... also required by the Constitution.

Last edited by keith; 12/29/20 02:38 AM.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Where to live? My wife and I are eight and six years from retirement. We both wish to work until we hit 70. One option I have is to return to Maryland, where most of my real estate is, but that state is a liberal cesspool, with high taxes and intrusive government wanting to control everything you can do with your land. So that is a total non starter for me.

Kids are spread out so no easy answer there. Might just pick a location with the most grand kids, good medical care, reasonable taxes. Been thinking about selling all my land back East and buying where ever we pick to live. Sure do not want to sell and give too much away in taxes. Good news is I still have time to decide. Bad news is there might not be any good answers.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

The reason you do not understand how anyone could verify a signature on a mail in ballot is because you have preconceived ideas about mail in voting due to your consumption of right wing media. Pretty simple really. The signature on file for me did not have enough similarities to satisfy the person who verifies them. I was then sent a form with several options to prove that it was indeed me voting. I chose to send them a copy of my utility bill and sign an affidavit. Works slick as could be.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

During my Navy days each command had a young officer who served as the Voting Officer. He put the word out, gave a brief, made sure you were registered, verified your legal residence, verified your identity and ordered your absentee ballot. He then took your sealed ballot and ensured that it got mailed out.

That is a big, big, difference to what we saw this time around.

I have no problem at all with absentee voting, but it should only be for people who cannot otherwise vote in their legal State of residence, or people with a true, disability or reason that prevents them from getting to the polls. It should not be a matter of simple convenience. Like everything else, the left found a way to fraud it to a certain degree.

The same with early voting. You should have a genuine reason, not just because you are "too busy" on Election Day or you don't want to stand in line. It is out of control.

And yes, you should prove you are who you say you are prior to voting. And finally, enough of the selective Constitutional or Fundamental rights. You either support and believe in the Constitution or you don't. You don't have a line item veto on it's contents.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: JDH
Go to Russia or more specifically Siberia. Why? As to last stand, I fear it just occurred - America lost.

This is why JDH.

https://thehill.com/sites/default/files/...g?itok=jNPuFwCE

And frankly, if you are a drumpf supporter, you wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you in the face.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

The transgender idiot Sissy Chrissy nca225 is too brain dead to realize that the 2nd Amendment is also a Constitutional Right. But the Liberal Left demands that you not only show I.D. to buy a gun, they demand you undergo Universal Background Checks as well...

To top it all off, this firearms transfer you go through must be paid for by the purchaser of a gun. And those restrictions are not enough for Liberal Left Democrats. They also wish to further infringe upon that Constitutional Right by restricting the type and number of guns you purchase, and the ammunition you use. And if you pass along your own gun... your own private property... to your child or grandchild, Liberal Democrats want them to also be subject to the same Background and I.D. Check.

Yet Sissy Chrissy nca225, rocky mtn bill, BrentD, SKB, and all of the other Libtards and closet Libtards here still support anti-gunners like Altzheimer Joe Biden... who has spent 47 years working to eliminate guns or create as many road-blocks as possible to ownership and use of them.

EDIT: By the way, I'm not sure how anyone can say that they verify their signature on a mail-in ballot when the voter does not show his face or photo I.D. at the polls at the time of the vote. In many states, the signature of the supposed voter was on an envelope that was separate from the actual ballot. And in many cases, there was no attempt made to verify those signatures with those on the lists of registered voters. No photo I.D. was shown, and there was no attempt to verify U.S. Citizenship... also required by the Constitution.

As per usual princess is too stupid to realize that, even though there is a contsitutional right to bare arms, it is because the purpose of a firearm is to kill, the right to bare them should be reasonably regulated. The right to bare a firearm is not a fundamental right such as voting. Furthermore the right to vote is much more attenuated to violence then the right to bare arms is. Yet princess is just too dense to understand.

Once again princess shows just how fundamentally stupid she is and at the core of it, she is just a dumb single issue voter. So sad, but what else should we expect from a closet nazi?

Last edited by nca225; 12/29/20 10:27 AM.

Page 6 of 22 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.