March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,244 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,014
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 17 1 2 14 15 16 17
Sidelock
Sidelock

First, I'd have to agree with the Bishops who stated that the greater moral responsibility lies with the researchers who utilized that form of confirmatory testing. Then I'd note that it is apparent that you do not understand the difference between creation of the vaccine, and different methods of testing the results.

Because of pro-death, pro baby-killing, anti-gun Democrats, some of our tax dollars are used to fund Planned Parenthood and thus related directly to the abortion industry. That does not mean that we are morally responsible... unless we actually support it and choose to allow it to stand. That is what you and rocky mtn bill and other Libtards do when you vote for anti-gunners. You directly support infringing upon the 2nd Amendment. I don't expect we will see you or Billy questioning Altzheimer Joe going to a Catholic Church and receiving Communion, when he votes for and helps to fund abortion.

Originally Posted By: nca225

It looks like SDH-MT's approach is not lost on you.

Wrong again idiot. Unlike SDH-MT, I did not call you on Feb. 2, 2019 at 3:07 PM from (406) 222-9377 in Livingston, Montana in an obvious drunken stupor. I did not then proceed to scream vulgar physical threats, and then after 2 min. and 18 seconds, hang up in fear with a quivering cracking voice. Steven didn't like me repeating the details of his cowardly phone threat, so he later responded with his tall tale about hiring a private investigator to sit across the road from my house. He then provided a false narrative about my residence, my living arrangements, my employment history, my physical appearance, and even the truck I drive.

In other words, he is a lot like you Sissy Chrissy nca225. Cut from the same cloth. Birds of a feather, as you said earlier.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
First, I'd have to agree with the Bishops who stated that the greater moral responsibility lies with the researchers who utilized that form of confirmatory testing. Then I'd note that it is apparent that you do not understand the difference between creation of the vaccine, and different methods of testing the results.

Splitting some fine hairs there princess. I thought true christians didn't do that.

Last edited by nca225; 12/20/20 06:48 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Maybe it's time to re-read what Dave has at the top of the forum page

Feel free to use these forums to discuss your doubleguns, double rifles, drillings, combination-guns and related material. The rules are really simple: Stay on the subject matter, keep it clean, and contribute answers when you can!

Last edited by arrieta2; 12/20/20 06:54 PM.

John Boyd
Quality Arms Inc
Houston, TX
713-818-2971
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225

Splitting some fine hairs there princess. I thought true christians didn't do that.

Not at all. As I said, some of my tax dollars are used to fund abortion. I do not support that, nor do I support the pro-abortion, anti-gun Democrats who succeeded in passing that tax legislation. I also think it would be great if you were flushed down the toilet as a late term abortion on a steaming dishonest pile of shit.

But I still think all of this is an attempt by you to frantically cover up the following facts. So I will again repeat my reply to John Roberts question about why Dave puts up with an ignorant piece of shit who contributes nothing but lies and Trolling.

Originally Posted By: John Roberts
Why Dave continues to allow an atheistic, evil, sociopath like nca225 to constantly bombard this site with his white guilt driven, left wing loon lies is hard to understand. Sympathy for the Devil, I suppose...
JR

The answer to this question is simple John...

Just ask yourself how many of the F.A.G.'s (Fake Ass Gentlemen) who continually whine and cry about things like decorum, civility, going off topic into politics, etc. ever complain to Dave about Sissy Chrissy nca225.

Can you think of any Threads that were initiated by BrentD, the Preacher, Argo44, Mustela Frenata, old colonel Gladys Kravitz, or any of the other whiners, that demanded that Sissy Chrissy nca225 be suspended or banned? Can you recall any one of these Fake Ass Gentlemen suggesting that nobody should contribute money to the upkeep of the DoubleGunShop forum until Dave does something to stop him/her?

Can you even think of any severe complaints from these individuals who are constantly moaning about name calling, personal attacks, off topic crap, etc., or claims that he/she is driving people away from this site??? Can you think of any sustained critical responses to Sissy Chrissy nca225 from any of these phonies who pretend to be so concerned about civility and following the precious rules of conduct??? Can you think of any response from any of them that was anything more than a little slap on the hand? Can you think of any time that any of the Fake Ass Gentlemen here has complained about Sissy Chrissy posting personal attacks and Trolling anonymously, and demanded that he/she reveal his/her identity???

The answer to those questions is a big fat "NO!"

Can you think of just one positive contribution that Sissy Chrissy nca225 has made here over the years? Can you think of any useful information about doubles, dogs, reloading, gunsmithing, stock finishing, rust bluing, preserving our gun rights, etc. that has been provided by this piece of crap?

The answer is another big fat "NO!"

Before any threads get locked or deleted, it typically takes people complaining to Dave. Before anyone gets suspended, it typically takes sustained complaints to Dave. The biggest whiners and complainers on this site are perfectly content to permit Sissy Chrissy nca225 to continue Trolling.

And that's why 2021 is likely to bring no changes. People like BrentD, and the other Fake Ass Gentlemen, agree with Sissy Chrissy nca225, and will continue to cry like babies about me or jOe. But they will remain silent, or support a useless Liberal Left piece of crap who trashes and Trolls this site, and who supports the anti-gunners who threaten our Constitutional Right to own and shoot firearms.

I'll bet that some of the whiners and complainers will cry to Dave about my response, because they do not like to see the truth remain in print. I will be very surprised if this does not get deleted.

Can I hear an "Amen"?

P.S.- Did you know that Sissy Chrissy nca225 actually gets coaching and support from behind the scenes from Members here? That will come out in the future.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: arrieta2

Feel free to use these forums to discuss your doubleguns, double rifles, drillings, combination-guns and related material. The rules are really simple: Stay on the subject matter, keep it clean, and contribute answers when you can!

Remember the good old day when it was just Ted and I yapping about motorcycles?
https://youtu.be/_8Mppmn9A7U

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: arrieta2

yeah, what he said.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Sidelock

holy cristo, will you mal contents jes go away an stop trashin treads on dis fine forum...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

anyway, jes got in a 20 ga 870 express, on consignment...dont take in pump gons usually, as they are only worth a few hundred bucks, an as such aint worth my time commission wise...however;;;

Last edited by ed good; 12/20/20 08:31 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

dis one is about 30 years old an is like new...so i decided to test fire it on the skeet range...well;;;

Sidelock
Sidelock

dis thang is slicker dan owl shit on ah ducks back!

ah mean, de rem model 17 has awl ways been my gold standard fur pump gon slickness...but dis one got dat beat by ah long shot...

an shuckin shells is almost effort less...

novice shooter outta give an express ah try befo goin wid some cheap o/u...

Last edited by ed good; 12/20/20 08:41 PM.

Page 16 of 17 1 2 14 15 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.