March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
9 members (Jtplumb, CJF, ChiefAmungum, Lloyd3, battle, 1 invisible), 300 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,373
Posts543,981
Members14,389
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#586930 12/11/20 02:07 PM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Does anyone here have some experience with this rifle? They made a splash when they first appeared, but quickly died probably from grossly over-sized wood. The action interests me, but I've never seen one in the " flesh".

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

James Goergen had some of these in his inventory when they first came out. Very smooth action with fancy wood. I would not be surprised if he still had some in his collection.

Boxlock
Boxlock

I have one in .243 caliber and it is very accurate and smooth action. Stockwork is excellent.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Billy, why do you post stuff like this in the main double shotgun forum, but not here in the Classic Rifle forum??? Are you afraid of what your rifle buddies might think of you?

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Stan, Anyone who continues to support Trump is among the great fools of all time. Read the New York Post piece today. When Rupert Merdock has had it with Trump, it's a pretty good sign anyone still in that camp is as big a chump as ever lived.

Here's a nice video for you to watch. It tells you about all of the gun control proposals that are on Biden's campaign website. Watch it and see who the real fool and chump is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=58UPGtxRJM4

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Keith. Enjoy the news out of Georgia today. Your ship has sunk. Fortunately, you're still on it.

Last edited by rocky mtn bill; 01/07/21 10:02 AM.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
....Your ship has sunk. Fortunately, you're still on it, you and all the other losers and suckers.

Good to know bill, your ship is just getting warmed up. I think the Colt Sharps does, do you know if classic sporting bolt rifles use modern primers, powder or other reloading components?

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Craig, once you commit yourself, irrevocably, to a false god, you're painted into a corner. The utter incoherence of your post shows a mind detached from any objective reality. Trump set out to divide and disrupt our society. He succeeded beyond our wildest fears. To continue supporting his madness is a form of national suicide. Stay conservative, but listen to the Republican leaders who now admit the disaster they helped create. Only the brain-dead still believe.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Those of us who cherish our gun rights and wish to preserve the 2nd Amendment are very unhappy to see the results of the Georgia Senate race, and the fraudulent election that elected a devout anti-gunner like Altzheimer Joe Biden.

The country was divided and disrupted by Democrats who started talking about impeaching Trump before he was even sworn into office. The filthy Democrat pieces of shit who whined about Mitch McConnell wishing to make Obama a one-term president did everything they could to remove Trump long before he could finish four years.

I am happy to see rocky mtn bill gleefully celebrating the fraudulent election of a 47 year career anti-gunner. This shows that the enemy within is helping to stab all gun owners in the back. He is proud of it.

Anyone who helps this backstabber rocky mtn bill is as stupid as he is. I can already hear the whining and crying from law abiding gun owners who will have their Constitutional Rights attacked... who will see attempted bans on entire classes of firearms, restrictions on ammunition, and massive price increases because of shortages and panic buying. Here's a sample of things to come... thanks to assholes like rocky mtn bill:

https://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=588589&page=1

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Keith, your opposition to me confirms my disdain for you and all who persist in supporting our Mussolini President. You and he have done your best to destroy democracy, but you have failed. Keep it up, and you'll continue to fail. Failure is your best talent. You've sold your soul for the right to your AR. The world you'd like to build would make an AR a necessary possession. Go eat a bag of Cheetos.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Billy, it is the Liberal Democrats who oppose any rational voter I.D. laws and election security that have destroyed Democracy.

I have outlined my many reasons for supporting Trump, including the fact that he did not launch a Mussolini type Fascist assault on the 2nd Amendment gun rights of law abiding citizens, as Altzheimer Joe Biden has done for 47 years.

I have told you I do not own an AR platform rifle. I have also shown you that anti-gun Democrats want to ban ammunition capable of piercing police body armor... which include the ammo you use in your deer and elk hunting rifles... scoped rifles that Democrats refer to as sniper guns.

But you have no brains Billy. You voted for someone who hates all guns.... handguns, semi-autos, and bolt action rifles too. You have seen the results of Liberal Democrat rule on gun ownership and ammunition restrictions, cost, and availability. Replacement informed you what is happening right now in California. But you are too dumb to manage a bowel movement without the DNC and Liberal Fake News pulling your puppet strings.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.