May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
6 members (earlyriser, LeFusil, Jimmy W, Sun Dog, Hammergun, 1 invisible), 1,047 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,511
Posts545,661
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: Konor3inch
Originally Posted By: Stan
Attempts at badgering will not gain you what you want, which is for me to answer your baseless accusation. You really don't care what the answer is. You just want to feel superior....

Wrong on every count ..... I was interested in whether you were as racist as .... appears to be and if so whether you were brave enough to state it. Seems you werent .
As an outsider it seems to me that the Republicans on this site do not come across very well so perhaps accusations of arrogance and superiority would be better aimed closer to home. It seems you consider yourself too superior to debate.

I apologize. What would have made me think you prejudge without proof? It's a great feeling.

I think RWTFs first and last posts seem fairly conclusive.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I think my ability to interpret what has been a fairly straightforward expression of unfounded racist sentiment against second generation Japanese /American immigrants who were considered loyal to America throughout their ,Americas ,involvement in WW2 shouldnt be in question. There seems to be no record of espionage involved yet there is no outrage when RWTF maintains that the innocent interned should be strung up. Bizarre and shameful that it should be condoned especially by self professed Christians.

Sidelock
Sidelock

koner, well said...

and foxie, your posts here are becoming more and more...well, outrageous...and no doubt hurtful to those of us here who may be of japanese or jewish ancestry...shame on you, you insensitive slug...

or, is this thread just a feeble audition on your part, to unseat jOe as our resident bad boy...

Last edited by ed good; 12/05/20 11:03 PM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

I think my ability to interpret what has been a fairly straightforward expression of unfounded racist sentiment against second generation Japanese /American immigrants who were considered loyal to America throughout their ,Americas ,involvement in WW2 shouldnt be in question. There seems to be no record of espionage involved yet there is no outrage when RWTF maintains that the innocent interned should be strung up. Bizarre and shameful that it should be condoned especially by self professed Christians.

I can't find a thing to disagree with you over. This whole thread it bizarre. A number of popular celebrities here are unsurprising, but that this thread even started is ridiculous. That it continues is a tragedy.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Sidelock

brent, on this we agree...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: BrentD
....maintains that the innocent interned should be strung up....

I can't find a thing to disagree with you over. This whole thread it bizarre. A number of popular celebrities here are unsurprising, but that this thread even started is ridiculous. That it continues is a tragedy.

Okay celebrity Brent, when was innocent ever mentioned other than by Konor?

I have no desire to side with or defend fox, but consistently, Konor and yourself show intolerance and prejudice against broad groups. Two peas in a pod? How does Konor put it, your "ability to interpret what has been fairly straight forward" is all that matters, right?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Run With The Fox
Pearl Harbor Dec 1941- The Arizona, and everything else those little yellow monkeys (Bull Halsey's words for the Japs) who got America into the World War 11- by a sneaky attack while the ambassadors were running a con on Cordell Hull- yes, old Ivy leaguer Cordell, one of FDR's college chums- who once remarked about spycraft--"Gentlemen don't read other gentlemans' mail". No matter, we never acted on the intel as we should have- however, FDR should have followed the Biblical axiom: "An eye for an eye"-- as since the USN bore the brunt of the sneak attack, along with the USAAF at Pearl-- he should have hung the equal number of Jap males that were incarcerated in the Camps in CA-- one by one-let those bastards know what was coming in months and Years to follow-Boom-gone. RWTF

CraigD can I remind you of RWTFs first post. His last sentence states An eye for an eye he should have hung the equal number of Jap males that were incarcerated in the Camps in CA. one by one
Any information I have sourced on the Internet states how loyal the Japanese were to America including the opinion of the Japanese at war. I can find no mention of any Japanese /American found guilty of espionage during WW2.
Linking the last two paragraphs it would seem that RWTF is content to execute those detainees despite no evidence of wrongdoing on their part.
It would appear that he is a racist and moreover that you are an apologist for a racist. If you are the voice of Republicanism on this thread then you do your political party no favours . Equally those Republicans , Stan etc who fail to condemn the statements by RWTF bring their own reputations into question.
I see much macho posturing on this forum and the label of sheep assigned quite regularly. What could be more sheep like than refusing to contradict the first post in this thread solely because the poster shares their political viewpoint.
My posts in this thread are not aimed at demonising Republicans they are an attempt to give Republicans the opportunity to state that the views held by RWTF are not typical of Republicans. It seems that the small amount of Republicans replying here are happy not to contradict RWTF. I am assuming that there are a considerable amount of Republicans who would not agree with RWTFs views but I see no evidence of that on this thread. The obvious question then is Are Republicans on this forum representative of Republicans across the US.

Sidelock
Sidelock

CraigD you say you have no desire to side with or defend fox but equally you have no desire to contradict him. I think accusing me of intolerance and prejudice against broad groups as you state is solely your response to being criticised and that the two peas in a pod could easily be attributed to RWTF and yourself and if there is room in the pod for one more Stan as well.
Your annoyance ,much like Stans, seems to stem from a dislike of a non American stating an opinion. Well its an open forum and as I have shot double guns all my life I feel entitled to participate in the forum and state that opinion. That there maybe some established pecking order that feels aggrieved at my participation does not concern me at all. If my views are so obviously wrong they should be easily refuted and give those refuting them the opportunity to set me straight. I dont see much of that happening however and that is not me being arrogant , I am not that set in my ways that I cannot appreciate a well constructed argument and question my own opinion but I see no evidence of that here just political dogma.

Sidelock
Sidelock

konor, you are a refreshing voice of reason here...

it is a big world out there...

some here need to open their minds and their hearts...

and we need to learn from each other...

otherwise, we miss a lot...

Sidelock
Sidelock

IMO, there is a large group here who are not racist, love the Jewish people as a nation and as individuals, and who would never condone locking up the Japanese-Americans, or any other ethnic group, just because we were at war against their former homeland. They/we, however, are also independent enough in character that they/we will not be badgered into answering the demands of certain "Internet Police" here who, because of their personal agendas, think they have the right to demand answers from others. They are so shallow-minded that they equate silence with agreement. How immature is that?

A few of you need to understand this and get down off your soapboxes. Just because someone here starts a thread, of any kind, does not mean anyone else is bound by any sort of convention or reason to respond. SILENCE (on an internet forum) DOES NOT EQUATE TO AGREEMENT!! 'Tis a shame that this even has to be pointed out to a group of, supposedly, mature thinking people.

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.