May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (MattH, eeb, 2 invisible), 348 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,547
Posts546,153
Members14,423
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Calling George Floyd a criminal allows ..... to accept and excuse his murder....

....This is Trump's method too. Facts, reason, authority, expertise all count for nothing against impulse, prejudice, and unsupported opinion. This is what we've sunk to, here, and all over the country: a third of the population is infected with alternative facts. Whole industries exist today just to brainwash Keith's third that all the rest of us are no damned good. Sadly, it works. Tribalism is powerful,alas.

Calling Floyd a criminal, or just having the aptitude to read a 'rap' sheet created by a dem regime?

How about that Rayshad Brooks case, eh Bill. The da sez he was calm and respectful, non violent, right? The da sez Brooks can flee law enforcement, ingore their orders to stop, and with accuracy fire at and just miss the head of a law enforcement officer? How come that very same da said, just earlier this month, that under Georgia law use use a taser is considered deadly force?

Supposedly, since '04 over a thousand people have been killed by tasers, was Brooks using deadly force with deceptive agility and skill? Did Brooks register his taser or is this a matter of slipping through the cracks? Clearly, tasers are more dangerous than ARs, why didn't you get a dnc memo through cnn to start taser ban mantra? If Brooks was being threatened with a crime, why didn't he call law enforcement since no needs to defend themselves?

Oh, I'm sorry are you carrying more hypocritical baggage than just being anti 2nd? Sure Bill, go ahead and rant about the pro murder one third, just keep in mind you aren't the judge in these cases, right?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein

If he was there in 48 he would know.

For those about to Rock, I salute you.

Sidelock
Sidelock

CB, I admire the tone of your response. I'd like to take exception to a couple of your points. I deny that for every racist, bad-tempered, illogical Trumpist there's an equally bigoted liberal. Are there radical liberals? Of course, and on some issues, they're right. I know there's public violence. I do not condone it. Public violence is not a Democratic tactic. Liberals are not looting Walgreens. The Antifa isn't coming to small town Idaho to incite violence. The propaganda mills are busy churning out this crap, and the conservaturd media are spreading it. Gullible conservatives are lapping it up. Civic violence in the US, historically, is predominately a right-wing phenomenon. That's still true today. People looting stores, however, probably have no political orientation at all. They're simply vultures who see a carcass to scavenge. Yes, I take Keith to task because he's a narrow-minded bigot and bully who approves police killing people because they aren't role-models citizens, at least in his view. PS: An honest discussion about gun control would be a good addition to our dialog here. Is it possible? In my personal experience, I've known many people who support some additional restrictions on firearms ownership, but I've never met someone who wants to ban all guns. I know there are some who hold that view. I'm confident they are a very small minority who will never prevail in imposing their will on the rest of us.

Last edited by rocky mtn bill; 06/18/20 11:48 AM.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Calling George Floyd a criminal allows Keith to accept and excuse his murder. Calling old colonel Gladys Kravitz lets him dismiss anything oc says. This is Trump's method too. Facts, reason, authority, expertise all count for nothing against impulse, prejudice, and unsupported opinion. This is what we've sunk to, here, and all over the country: a third of the population is infected with alternative facts. Whole industries exist today just to brainwash Keith's third that all the rest of us are no damned good. Sadly, it works. Tribalism is powerful,alas.

You should have been here for the tribalism on display in Minneapolis, bill. Your kind of people, no doubt, burning the place to the ground. You know we went 96 hours without any 911 service, right? The woke leadership slept through most of it. Total third world kind of stuff, right down the street. Big towns with the entrenched, woke leadership you spend so much time praising suffered the most.

Wonder why?

Get your TV remote fixed, and maybe study what happened in Sioux Falls when rioters and looters thought they were going to get started down that path. Excellent, on board leadership shut that down, cold.

That is my tribe, bill.

Sorry, dude, Ive seen first hand what your tribe expects. Before you make one more peep about how great the left is, maybe you should rent a flat around 40th and Chicago, in Mpls, and use the train to get your groceries for a month. I am positive you wouldnt live that long if you attempted it. As a direct result of your tribes leadership, if you want to call it that.

I expect the legislature will revisit Castle doctrine, soon. Stand your ground would be good, and the use of deadly force to protect life AND PROPERTY, is the change Im hoping for.

Cant happen soon enough.
Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ted, I know as well as you do where the violence happens. I want to assure you that it doesn't have my support. But I'd like to remind you that high- crime neighborhoods with histories of police misconduct are ghettos where there are few jobs, poor schools, bad water, bad food, and seriously limited opportunities. Poverty breeds criminal behavior. Until we can improve people's chances to make decent lives for themselves, we will perpetuate our crises. Why would anyone live in the area you mention? Neither you nor I would. No one would who had a choice. Everybody has to live somewhere though, and if you're unfortunate enough to have been born there, it's damned hard to escape. A great deal of this country was built by slave labor and looted from native peoples. Many of our social ills today are the consequence of that history.

Last edited by rocky mtn bill; 06/18/20 12:04 PM.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Want to see just how much Black Lives Matter?

Just ask the Libtard rocky mtn bill, or any other Liberal Left Democrat what they think about Donald Trump finally doing something about the 30 million or so illegal immigrants who take employment and government services from the poor blacks who need those jobs the most.

The truth is, Billy and his fellow Libtards would much rather keep the negroes on the Democrat plantation, and have multi-generation dependency on the Welfare State. They would much rather have blacks in a permanent state of feeling like they are victims who are doomed to never advancing as citizens like millions of other poor immigrants who were victimized, exploited, and discriminated against. They don't wish to let out the dirty little secret that blacks who studied and worked hard were able to become cops, lawyers, doctors, brain surgeons, Corporate CEO's, Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense, and anything any motivated white man could do, including become the President.

I'd like to think Billy knows and understands this, but he is a brainless Democrat sock-puppet, incapable of rational thought or being honest... demonstrated once again by his assertion that it isn't Liberals who are rioting, looting, and fomenting a race war.

In fact, Billy is so stupid that he is a gun owner who supports anti-gunners like Joe Biden. That's about as intelligent as hiring a pedophile to babysit children.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Hal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

We were going to go up and fix the well at our cabin in MB this spring, but no travel allowed for things like that now. Been crossing the border almost annually for 53 years, sometimes twice during hunting season, and never had problems with customs on the Canadian side. Last time up there last October my passport had expired, and the US agent just laughed and let us go through. I think being 82 helped.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I know a lot of poor people who are not, and never would be criminals, bill. You paint with a large brush. I prefer to believe that many who were born in those areas have been told voting democrat will have that gravy train coming to town, and they can all get on board.

Aint happening.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes, I was one of them. I did, however, have the chance to get an education, have a career, and earn a living. As white guys, we had an inside track. If you feel Democratic programs are a gravy train, you must be a lot poorer than I assumed you were. In the worst neighborhoods in Minneapolis and Detroit, there are hundreds of thousands of people who are not criminals. The broad brush is not a blanket condemnation of people living in ghettos; it's just the fact that ghettos breed crime because they force so many people to exist under conditions that don't let them thrive. So much sustained poverty in a country that is nominally Christian is a violation of what we say we stand for.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

"Gullible conservatives are lapping it up. Civic violence in the US, historically, is predominately a right-wing phenomenon."

Hmmm...let's see the IWW i.e. Wobblies of the early 20th century were certainly a violent liberal group. Hmmm....let's see, the SDS (that's Students for a Democratic Society) of the 60's early 70s' was a violent liberal group. Perhaps a lesson in history would clear up some of your perception of "civic violence being a right-wing phenomenon!"

ALF and ELF were/are certainly violent liberal groups and the list goes on....

Cameron Hughes
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.