May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
5 members (Jimmy W, doublenut, Tim in PA, WJW, Argo44), 267 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,537
Posts546,031
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Sidelock
Sidelock

Small wonder that the Organ Grinder's monkey, rocky mtn bill, cannot understand anything craigd posts. The ignorant old fool still hasn't understood that I do not own any AR-15 rifles or rifles built on that platform.

Nevertheless, no anti-gun Liberal Left Democrat, including Altzheimer Joe Biden, has any right to infringe upon the 2nd Amendment Rights of law abiding citizens in any manner. And we know it is simply a lie to try to say that anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats only want to take away AR-15 type rifles. This is what rocky mtn bill, pmag, and other Libtards support and defend, while continually bashing our pro-gun President Donald Trump.

This lying simpleton rocky mtn bill has been clinging to baseless accusations and innuendo since even before Trump took office, and fixed many of the problems that had our country becoming weaker both economically and militarily under previous administrations, especially the Democrats.

First it was Russian Collusion and Trump misdeeds as a Real Estate Investor that was supposed to bring him down. Then it was the Mueller Investigation based upon fraudulent FISA warrants and vindictive abuse of power by people in our FBI and Diplomatic Corp who could not accept the results of the 2016 election. Then our village idiot rocky mtn bill was ecstatic in his hopes for Impeachment based upon lies and nonsense. Now this Libtard is hitching his hopes on Bolton... while still supporting a senile fool who has promised to infringe upon the 2nd Amendment.

But Billy is OK with that, and he is also OK with the Black Lives Matter lawlessness, and chooses to ignore the facts of Constitutional due process and presumption of innocence, in favor of mob rule and violent protest and rioting that targets innocent businesses and taxpayers.

Libtard liars like Billy were carrying on about Trump mishandling the Covid19 crisis, and saying he didn't do enough to slow the spread of the pandemic, yet they say nothing about three very crowded services for the criminal martyr George Floyd, and crowds of protesters, and rioters. The dishonesty and hypocrisy of liberals is astounding.

https://greatgameindia.com/george-floyd-criminal/

craigd, you simply have to start giving it straight to Billy, because this Organ Grinder's monkey rocky mtn bill is far too stupid for subtlety. He then relies upon deflection to steer the conversation away from his blind allegiance to anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein

If I had a year to live over the one I spent on Adak would be a top 5 choice.

https://youtu.be/AxBnEOGWc-8

Sex, drugs (alcohol & nicotine) and Rock & Roll. The Adak way.

(never been to D G)

Sidelock
Sidelock

Adak was heaven compared to some places in the Aleutians I saw first hand like Amchitka. I often remark that I spent a year in the Aleutians one week.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein

If I had a year to live over the one I spent on Adak would be a top 5 choice.

https://youtu.be/AxBnEOGWc-8

Sex, drugs (alcohol & nicotine) and Rock & Roll. The Adak way.

(never been to D G)

A jarhead who speaks fondly of Adak?

If you were going to find him anywhere, it would be here. My Dad was there in 1948. So, yes, old school.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: old colonel
Adak was heaven compared to some places in the Aleutians I saw first hand like Amchitka. I often remark that I spent a year in the Aleutians one week.

No one cares Gladys Kravitz. This is an Engineering Board...
And a Pashtun genealogy board...

... But I can imagine that a little worm like you would have a difficult time in Aleutian perma-frost. Time for you to cry to Dave again!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Calling George Floyd a criminal allows Keith to accept and excuse his murder. Calling old colonel Gladys Kravitz lets him dismiss anything oc says. This is Trump's method too. Facts, reason, authority, expertise all count for nothing against impulse, prejudice, and unsupported opinion. This is what we've sunk to, here, and all over the country: a third of the population is infected with alternative facts. Whole industries exist today just to brainwash Keith's third that all the rest of us are no damned good. Sadly, it works. Tribalism is powerful,alas.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Calling George Floyd a criminal allows Keith to accept and excuse his murder. Calling old colonel Gladys Kravitz lets him dismiss anything oc says. This is Trump's method too. Facts, reason, authority, expertise all count for nothing against impulse, prejudice, and unsupported opinion. This is what we've sunk to, here, and all over the country: a third of the population is infected with alternative facts. Whole industries exist today just to brainwash Keith's third that all the rest of us are no damned good. Sadly, it works. Tribalism is powerful,alas.

Let's suppose what you say is true Bill. What you fail to acknowledge, time and again, is that for every "tribal member" on the right, whose beliefs you oppose and whose methods you decry, there is at least an equal number who use the same strategies and tactics whose viewpoints you support.

While you may have "lost your remote" our news media have been filled for the last two weeks with images and reports of the worst kind of public violence, divorced from the events that galvanized the original protests, all perpetrated by those who support the same policies and politicians you do. Yet the mass protests organized recently by those you oppose...think gun rights in Virginia.....were largely peaceful.

Until you acknowledge the truth of the situation, the reality, you can't win support. There actually is middle ground for discussion but it has to be based on truth. An example - A rational discussion about gun laws and the Second starts acknowledging that many of the vocal anti gun advocates, both lobby groups and politicians, ultimately want NO guns in private hands. This lack of honesty is apparent on just about any subject that is focus of dissent and argument between the two sides.

You take Keith to task for accurately describing an aspect of George Floyd that is less than flattering. You do the same to Trump in your effort to discredit him, no matter what he may be doing. Two peas in a pod.

Last edited by canvasback; 06/18/20 08:25 AM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Sounds like you borrowed a page from the old William Claude Dunkerfield playbook circa 1940 era. Aaaaah Yeeeesss- my little chick-a-dee!!

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

The Al-Can Highway went to hell when they paved it! The muddy trail weeded out the Riff-raff don't you think Sam?

Sidelock
Sidelock

rocky mtn bill now says I accept and excuse the killing of George Floyd by pointing out the truth about his extensive criminal record. But this idiotic Democrat sock-puppet ignores the fact that I have already pointed out that the Liberal Left and the rioters are subverting the Constitutional rule of law, and the presumption of innocence. The cop has been charged in the killing, but violent lynch mobs are burning and stealing because they have a lame excuse to once again ignore the legal process. However, the victims of these lynch mobs are the innocent taxpayers and owners of businesses who have not hurt anyone. Billy makes up shit about Trump breaking laws and telling lies, but here we see Billy ignoring actual law breaking live on TV, and also telling us the lie that anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats like Alzheimer Joe Biden are only after AR-15 rifles.

Billy acts offended by my pet name for the worm Gladys Kravitz, yet right here in this thread, we see Billy the Organ Grinder's monkey doing his own name calling. This turd is too stupid to see his own dishonest hypocrisy.

We know that the Constitutional rights of law abiding citizens, including the cop charged with murder, means nothing to Billy. And relentlsss Democrat attacks on our Gun Rights means nothing to Billy either. Violent confrontations with the police happen to all races, but such incidents are much more likely to happen to those with an extensive criminal past. Defunding the police forces of this country will only result in increased crime. And when that happens, Libtard idiots like Billy, who are too dumb to connect the dots, will blame Trump.... because you can't fix stupid, and because Liberalism is a mental illness.

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.