April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
2 members (montenegrin, SKB), 811 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,445
Posts544,840
Members14,406
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
I see the Organ Grinder is after me again. Having sold his vote in hopes of protecting assault rifles, the OG finds himself in the position of having turned the country over to the rule of ignorance, stupidity, incompetence, non-stop lying, racism, and bigotry. Oh well. At least the armed thugs feel free to intimidate the BLM folks. That's what counts nowadays with the Organ Grinder's crowd.

You covered everything except for hypocrisy. If youd have gotten an AR instead of that offensive military weapon of war, you too could stand guard on the Razor wire border of chaz town. Can you check IDs, police fellow chazians, theres your future, eh Bill?

Sidelock
Sidelock

I travelled up north last week to take Hwy 2 into MT and on the drive up I saw not only commercial vehicles traveling south with AB license plates (allowed) but also what looked to be personal vehicles (4-5) with AB plates on the vehicles. I think I mentioned to my wife that as far as I knew the border wouldn't be open for a while yet and what was the deal with, what looked like personal vehicles traveling through from Alberta? Not that I personally care, but was curious...perhaps they had a good excuse! No BC plates were spotted and they're usually more numerous in the area than AB folks are.

On another note, when I've traveled to SK to goose hunt, going through Canadian customs is generally much more pleasant than coming back to the USA. It seems the agents at the small USA border crossing need to be dickheads to feel they're doing their jobs! Of course, covid-19 wasn't present this past October when I was last in Canada, so It's probably changed a bit.

Cameron Hughes
Sidelock
Sidelock

Geo, How you vote is up to you, of course, but I can't help wondering where you see any threat to the 2nd amendment. President Biden will have his hands so full cleaning up after the Liar-in -Chief that he'll never have time to come for your AR. If having an AR-15 means more to you than dealing with our present crises, so be it, but you'll be in a distinct minority. The Republican Party today is on the wrong side of history. The only principle it stands for is the right of the rich to pursue more wealth at any cost. To get your vote though, the'll throw you the sop of owning an assault rifle. If Trump were somehow elected again, you might need one because the country will have gone to hell.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

The only time I ever felt 'hassled' in customs was coming BACK from Canada one Fall, during the last Democrat administration. The Customs agent guarding the Minneapolis AP customs exit was a black guy with dreadlocks, a Jamaican accent, and a uniform.

He wanted to see my customs form proving I owned my shotgun before I went hunting. I showed him the dated sales receipt from before my departure as well as my predated Canadian long arm registration, and told him the Customs website advised that the the 4457 form was NOT a requirement as long as written proof of prior ownership was presented.

We argued until I told him to either confiscate my shotgun or let me go because I had a flight to catch. He backed down. It occurred to me that my southern accent might have triggered him. I felt so socially violated!...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Coming back through the border a few years ago from our SK goose hunt, one of the USA agents asked if our shotguns are registered. I was about to set him straight on gun registration, but one of my hunting partners is a retired judge and he could see I was going to say something and gave me the "don't say anything look." I didn't and the agent passed us on to go inside to declare our birds. His last statement concerning the guns not being registered was "not good, not good at all!" Inside nothing was said, we declared the birds, they did a cursory look at them and told us we were good to go.

Cameron Hughes
Sidelock
Sidelock

Geo, How you vote is up to you, of course, but I can't help wondering where you see any threat to the 2nd amendment. President Biden will have his hands so full cleaning up after the Liar-in -Chief that he'll never have time to come for your AR. If having an AR-15 means more to you than dealing with our present crises, so be it, but you'll be in a distinct minority. The Republican Party today is on the wrong side of history. The only principle it stands for is the right of the rich to pursue more wealth at any cost. To get your vote though, the'll throw you the sop of owning an assault rifle. If Trump were somehow elected again, you might need one because the country will have gone to hell.

Biden has had fifty years to accomplish something, anything, but the only thing I can remember, outside of his schemes to personally enrich himself and his kids, was his signature on the 1994 crime bill, that promised to lock minority felons away forever. The one President Trump just rescinded.

You are as delusional as Biden will be shown to be during the debates with President Trump. The democrats are guilty of elder abuse, locking an old, confused guy up, and somehow hoping he can win the election, if they dont allow him in public.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

....To get your vote though, the'll throw you the sop of owning an assault rifle. If Trump were somehow elected again, you might need one because the country will have gone to hell.

Im sorry bill, allow me to repeat, seeing as how youre fond of it. chaztown is a dem fabrication of racial segregation, mandatory IDs checks and sports an unregulated police force. They have the requirement that their borders are guarded by males with assault weapons.

Is that what you mean by summer of love, or are you flexing your hypocritic oath?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ted, for a man who expresses himself as well as you do, you seem woefully gullible. Trump in the debates is a wonder I can't wait to behold. You need to read more and more widely. Craig, write in your native language. I can't figure out your post.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Well then, allow me to express this thought, bill.

I know exactly what Craig said. Exactly.

Further, Id bet $50 you do too.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ted, I'll email you with my address so you can send a check. I've never understood Craig's posts unless they're about guns. I think he gets upset with me and it makes him incoherent. Here's where things break down: What is chaztown? what does the phrase "dem fabrication of racial segregation" signify? Does he mean to say Democrats have established racial segregation somewhere? Who is the "they"? Who requires male border guards? For what purpose? So what? I didn't mention a summer of love, so how could I mean something by it? Or, you could send cash or a postal money order. Thanks.

Bill Ferguson
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.