March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (DaveB, bsteele, Jeremy Pearce, Ian Forrester, SKB), 791 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,009
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#573937 06/17/20 01:50 PM
Chantry Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

It appears that they have moved the 2020 Vintager's Cup to Sept 16-19,2020. What I don't see is a registrant form. Am I missing something?

Also what is appropriate wear for a Vintager's shoot for someone who doesn't want to spend money on new clothes?

I have become addicted to English hammered shotguns to the detriment of my wallet.
Sidelock
Sidelock

You can dress up or you can dress down. Maybe something “period” or not. Regardless, you’ll still be welcome to sign up and shoot.

Sidelock
Sidelock

We went last year. No special clothing, only shorts and tee shirts. Had a very nice time. We shoot for fun, not for score. They opened a third small bore course that loops around the five stand. Nice presentations. There should be more vendors this Fall, but the usual cohorts display.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Helpful thread regarding shooting attire
http://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29963

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Chantry, you have the dates right for this year's VGC. We do not have the registration form up yet, but we'll get that posted soon, and I'll let everyone here know as soon as it is.

As DAM16SXS and susjwp said above, the most important thing is to come and have fun.

I'll start the usual thread on the VGC when we post the registration form. ---Matt

----MattH
President, Ga. Vintagers
Sidelock
Sidelock

The Vintage Cup is one of the highlights of the year. That’s especially true this year after the Spring Southern was cancelled. Haussmann’s is a great location. Wear whatever you like. It’s a very welcoming group and huge fun. I sure as heck shoot for score:) I love the competition and the excellent company while competing. A great time at a truly outstanding event. Only downside, my wallet suffers. Haha. Can’t wait for the Vintage Cup.

Chantry Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Thanks for all the responses. Normally I'm at the NY State Cowboy Championship, but Covid-19 has caused them to cancel it this year.

I have become addicted to English hammered shotguns to the detriment of my wallet.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: MattH
Chantry, you have the dates right for this year's VGC. We do not have the registration form up yet, but we'll get that posted soon, and I'll let everyone here know as soon as it is.

As DAM16SXS and susjwp said above, the most important thing is to come and have fun.

I'll start the usual thread on the VGC when we post the registration form. ---Matt

Matt, will it be 16-19 or 17-19? THX!

Mike Koneski

MOLON LABE
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Mike, It's September 16–19, 2020. That's Wed-Sat so Sunday can be a travel day.

Wednesday will be for a fundraiser. The Vintage Gunners and the Anthony J. Rinaldi Jr. Foundation for Children with Cancer are teaming up to hold a special event to raise money to send children with cancer to “Camp Can-Do.” The special event, a pump gun challenge, will have several pump gun competitions plus shooting open to O/U shotguns and semi- autos for those who would like to try out the course. All proceeds from shooting on Wednesday will go to this deserving cause.

For more details, see the Vintage Gunners website: https://vintagers.org/vintage-gunners-cup

--Matt

----MattH
President, Ga. Vintagers
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks Matt. Wednesday is Ernie's annual Rinaldi event incorporated into the VGC. Got it.

Mike Koneski

MOLON LABE

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.