May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (DAM16SXS, SKB, Marks_21, Ken Nelson), 666 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,506
Posts545,615
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 29 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 29
Sidelock
Sidelock

Your assumptions abound, but allow me a second to disabuse you of them. I'm not one of these "lets come together" feel good people. No, I don't want to make you see the light or realize your poor judgement, I know thats never going to happen. Rather I come here to rub your face in your sh!t in hopes that you will choke on it...and to look at pictures of nice doubles from time to time.

Now are you done being a whinny little b!tch, and feeling victimized by a mentally ill liberal? Methinks not.

[/quote]

What a fool you are! Ha ha ha thanks for the laughs, at least you can say you contributed!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein
Chris, the article makes the point there are 60,000 US troops in the Middle East.

Some came out of Syria.

Big deal.

Your McPaper fear mongering of the dreaded return of ISIS hasnt happened, and, if it did, is a carrier battle group strike away from being just another puff of smoke in a bad neighborhood.

The Kurds are no angels, The Turks have good reason for the hatred, if not the methodology. Try to get over the notion there are good guys and bad guys in the Middle East, and we should be best buddies with anybody.

Best,
Ted

No, the article you cited does not make that point. Below is the language from the article from which you based your assumption:

"The Defense Department's annual budget requests fill in some of the blanks regarding Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria as the documents weigh budget requests against previous and anticipated troop levels. The latest budget request, published in March 2019, estimated the average number of troops between October 2018 and September 2019 in Afghanistan (12,000), Iraq and Syria (both 5,800), and support troops nearby (60,000)."

It is clear that these numbers are estimates used for budgetary considerations and are not concrete. Further it does not indicate that there are 60,000 troops in the middle east, but rather "nearby" Where is nearby? It doesn't say. That is kind of ambiguous isn't it? Do you know what ambiguous even means Ms. Peep?

Sure, we have troops in the middle east, but they are not fighting ISIS as we pulled out and tossed our allies under the bus. BTW, you don't know sh!t about the Kurds. Otherwise you would not be parroting exactly what trump said. The guy you have the temerity to call stupid figured out that on you very quickly. Seems you only had a mirror to peer into with that statement.

I'd grade this effort as a D, only because you benefit from a curve.

All of a sudden you (well, you and the McPaper you keep quoting) are an expurt on troop levels in the Middle East? Not concrete? Hey, follow the money. The article says the funds shed light on where the troops are. 60,000 in the neighborhood, even if it is a ballpark guess, might be too many. Nothing good comes of it.
Suddenly, after Gulf War and its many sequels, you want to spew forth on who our friends are, and who should stand with them? The last administration couldnt see fit to send rescue troops, who were ready to go, to save the poor souls in Bengazi, but, you think this one should carve out a homeland for a people the neighbors arent interested in having around? That, and the mighty ISIS that isnt is your issue?
To quote a quote, At this point, what difference does it make how many troops are in Syria?
You have no argument to make. Another 10,000 or 20,000 or 30,000 American troops isnt going to bring peace to that neighborhood, you just like to pretend if a liberal did it, it would. You would like to pretend a liberal could save the Kurds, but, Obama had his shot, and it sure as hell wasn't done.

Insult me all you want. Your argument is and will always be weak.

Long on insults. bill, with the inane, clueless questions he asks, that show he doesnt read and might not know how to think, deserves it.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
I often visited the local Gunsmithing shop owned by a former German soldier who emigrated to the U.S. after the war, and became a U.S. citizen. But I never bought any guns from him. The idiot has been informed of the facts several times now, but chooses to continue telling lies.

And not one argument was countered. Thanks for putting up the white flag.

So, I expose the transgender idiot nca225 as a liar, and the idiot confirms that he/she has no reading comprehension whatsoever by seeing that as a flag of surrender.

I never bought a gun from a Nazi, and never made such a statement.So the pathetic loser nca225 feels the sick need to create something out of thin air.

It looks like rocky mtn bill has repeated a stupid question in defense of his fellow Libtard idiot nca225. I'd normally answer right away, but I can't help thinking of the many times I asked him pointed questions, and he ran away from them or pretended to ignore them.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
...Do you know what ambiguous even means...

Its an animal that can live on both land and in water. Like a U.S. Marine.

Sorry this has gotten so far off topic. I did try to keep it there with the question about the V7, maybe bill can help find what page that was on for you.

I forgot what the question was.

Sorting rear harness wires on the FJ, scratching my head. Ill get it, soon enough. Need a title and a plate. Minnesota could hardly do that before the shit hit the fan.

Liberals. They were trying in Minneapolis to ban plastic bags, single family homes, drive throughs on restaurants, and, cars, and to force everyone on a bus or a train and into dense housing.
The pandemic short circuited all that crap.

Thank God. Never have so many of their snowflake talking points gone up in smoke at one time in history.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Keith, he was driving an RCMP cruiser, wearing genuine Mountie uniform.

No King, the Wild West province of Nova Scotia mass murderer wasn't driving an RCMP cruiser. He bought a similar vehicle well in advance of his massacre and owned it outright.

Do you think your Liberal leaders will have the same knee-jerk reaction to firearm misuse, and ban all vehicles that resemble police vehicles too?

The carnage and killings and 16 arson fires continued for nearly 13 hours. This is what mentally ill murderers do, and restrictions upon the rights of law abiding citizens will never stop them. But I tend to think that if a cop impersonator started killing large numbers of people and set 16 arson fires, other cops should have stopped the carnage. There was no shortage of witnesses. You can make lame excuses for your anti-gun sentiments, just as you made excuses for the extension of time for the industry you have been associated with to pollute the area and waters inhabited by Indigenous Native Americans. But killers always seem to find new and creative ways to kill. Supporting the Liberal Left Democrats who infringe upon the 2nd Amendment Rights of law abiding citizens is never going to change that. I glad you lived to see another of your absurd utopian visions shattered by reality.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Argo44 Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Over the course of 100 years, there were a number of Baluch battalions raised by the Indian Army. They participated in a lot of campaigns, most notable the Abyssinian Campaign of 1868...some Baluch stayed in E.Africa after that operation by the Indian Army.

At least one of the Baluch regiments wore these uniforms with the green tunics:

In WWI "Baluch" battalions were all over the place and a Baluch won the first VC ever awarded to a non Brit. In 1922, these battalions were combined into the X Baluch Regiment in the British army. Here are officers from 1929 - all Brit. Photo obviously taken in front of the Sind Club in Karachi. And the standard bearers behind the officers look Punjabi, not Baluch.

My friend Indian Army Major General D.K. (Monty) Palit (Pictured with youngest son) was first assigned to the X Baluch after Dera Dun about 1939. He and his brother-in-law and my friend LTG Krishnan Sibal (commander of a division that assaulted Lahore in 1967). General Palit said that for his first 6 years in the army no British officer ever spoke to him.
https://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=475388&page=all

My swagger stick from the X Baluch Regiment.

After 1947 it was incorporated into the Pakistan Army and combined with Punjabi units. My experience with Baluch is the they don't take well to formal uniformed Military units.. The were inveterate raiders and ambushers. I think most of the Baluch unit pictures were actually Pashtuns, Hazara, Punjabi and maybe some Baluch.

Whatever...search all you want on the internet - I doubt you'll find more double guns concentrated in one place in a Baluch Jirga than in my photo on the first page. Those were Indus Valley Baluch and the place was full of migrating birds...not the arid sterility of the Sulaiman Mountains.

Oh wait...sorry...this line is about...motorcycles?

Last edited by Argo44; 04/30/20 12:06 AM.

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch
keith #571019 04/29/20 11:34 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Keith, he was driving an RCMP cruiser, wearing genuine Mountie uniform.

No King, the Wild West province of Nova Scotia mass murderer wasn't driving an RCMP cruiser. He bought a similar vehicle well in advance of his massacre and owned it outright.

Do you think your Liberal leaders will have the same knee-jerk reaction to firearm misuse, and ban all vehicles that resemble police vehicles too?....

Reminiscent of, let's define an assault weapon then ban 'em all, or let's embrace the culture of Canada. This never would have happened if the RCMP were banned, then no one could be them or look like them. So sad that reason and the will of the people were ignored.

Ah, what does it matter, your RCMP cruisers are safe, not a politician on either side of the aisle are willing to progress. They're all beholden to the big auto lobby and triple eh Canada.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
They're all beholden to the big auto lobby and triple eh Canada.

This pun may be somewhat amphibious to anyone unfamiliar with the peculiarities of Canadian speech patterns and high quality auto insurance.

Originally Posted By: Argo44

Oh wait...sorry...this line is about...motorcycles?

Yes. Try to keep up, Argo. Didnt you have an underpowered Limey lump of some sort?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein

All of a sudden you (well, you and the McPaper you keep quoting) are an expurt on troop levels in the Middle East? Not concrete? Hey, follow the money. The article says the funds shed light on where the troops are. 60,000 in the neighborhood, even if it is a ballpark guess, might be too many. Nothing good comes of it.
Suddenly, after Gulf War and its many sequels, you want to spew forth on who our friends are, and who should stand with them? The last administration couldnt see fit to send rescue troops, who were ready to go, to save the poor souls in Bengazi, but, you think this one should carve out a homeland for a people the neighbors arent interested in having around? That, and the mighty ISIS that isnt is your issue?
To quote a quote, At this point, what difference does it make how many troops are in Syria?
You have no argument to make. Another 10,000 or 20,000 or 30,000 American troops isnt going to bring peace to that neighborhood, you just like to pretend if a liberal did it, it would. You would like to pretend a liberal could save the Kurds, but, Obama had his shot, and it sure as hell wasn't done.

Insult me all you want. Your argument is and will always be weak.

Long on insults. bill, with the inane, clueless questions he asks, that show he doesnt read and might not know how to think, deserves it.

Best,
Ted

Jesus you are an ignorant stupid , selfish piece of sh!t Ms. Peep.

Your response indicates that you don't want American boots on the ground in the Middle East. Well as long as we want their oil you know that isn't gonna happen. And it is because we want their oil and historically set up and supported for US dictators over there is one of the several reasons we have all these problems in the Middle East.

And after Obama unwisely withdrew from Iraq, and ISIS came storming in, instead of using only using US troops to fight them back, we armed and trained the Kurds to fight them for us, and they beat them back taking some 10,000 plus casulties.

You do realize they fought ISIS for us so we didn't have to send more troops there to die don't you? Obama got them to do that.

And you are right along with Trump in how we thank them. Abandon them to be slaughtered by Turnkey and force them into an alliance with our adversaries.

https://time.com/3110836/kurds-finally-have-americas-attention/

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/13/world/middleeast/syria-turkey-invasion-isis.html

You have a despicable sense of entitlement to you that you think its OK that other peoples should carry on our fights and then toss them under the bus because they deserved it.

What a dull tool you make Ms. Peep.

Last edited by nca225; 04/30/20 10:05 AM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
keith #571031 04/30/20 10:02 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

So, I expose the transgender idiot nca225 as a liar, and the idiot confirms that he/she has no reading comprehension whatsoever by seeing that as a flag of surrender.

I never bought a gun from a Nazi, and never made such a statement.So the pathetic loser nca225 feels the sick need to create something out of thin air.

It looks like rocky mtn bill has repeated a stupid question in defense of his fellow Libtard idiot nca225. I'd normally answer right away, but I can't help thinking of the many times I asked him pointed questions, and he ran away from them or pretended to ignore them.

If you expect anyone to believe in the decades of your frequenting Gene the nazi's shop, that you never bought on gun off of him princess, you should also try to sell us some beach front property in Kansa as well. What did you do those countless times you went there? I'm pretty sure it was just more then to have a discussion about your mutual contempt for all things non-Aryan.

BTW your feverish attempt to defend against this fact betrays you. I know I struck a sensitive cord.

Last edited by nca225; 04/30/20 10:03 AM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Page 26 of 29 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.