May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
2 members (ClapperZapper, cpa), 678 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,506
Posts545,619
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 29 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Sidelock
Sidelock

Chris, the article makes the point there are 60,000 US troops in the Middle East.

Some came out of Syria.

Big deal.

Your McPaper fear mongering of the dreaded return of ISIS hasnt happened, and, if it did, is a carrier battle group strike away from being just another puff of smoke in a bad neighborhood.

The Kurds are no angels, The Turks have good reason for the hatred, if not the methodology. Try to get over the notion there are good guys and bad guys in the Middle East, and we should be best buddies with anybody.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ted, WTH is McPaper? It's helpful to know there are are no good people in the Middle East. But just in case, do you have a reliable source for that factoid? You say Trump told you? If so, you can bank on it. He'd never lie.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein
....Your McPaper fear mongering of the dreaded return of ISIS....

....Try to get over the notion there are good guys and bad guys in the Middle East, and we should be best buddies with anybody.

Best,
Ted

I think hes trying out a big boy voice because he got the dnc memo that said they are pro war as long as Trump is in office.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Craig, I have no idea what you intended to say. If you ever figure out a message, let me know in plain English. You tend to write in a sort of alternative code. Keith may understand, but few others do. Conservaturd English is worse than Pigeon.

Grouch.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Ted, WTH is McPaper? It's helpful to know there are are no good people in the Middle East. But just in case, do you have a reliable source for that factoid? You say Trump told you? If so, you can bank on it. He'd never lie.

Jesus, are you dumb.

Not being best buddies with anybody in the Mid East IS NOT THE SAME AS there are no good people in the Mid East.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/McWords

See McPaper, above. Notably, Cris favorite source, flashy and simplistic.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
Well RAdingus, you make every attempt to label a liberal as "mentally ill" and then run like a b!tch from the argument. Just shows you got nothing and only want to join in on princess's cadre of swallowers to gain a sense of approval. Well congratulations you made the club. You swallow with the best of 'em and I'm sure princess or one of the cadre will be along to give you approval.

At least Ms. Peep has the balls to try to counter, albeit poorly, but Peep's still got more guts then you for trying.

Hey Chris,
Case in point, you are mentally ill, maybe not literally but you present yourself as such, I did liberals an injustice lumping you all together, but the reality is there truly is something mentally wrong with you, for someone so eager to turn everyone on your side, you have a really f**ked up way of doing it. I don't give a shit what people think of me on this site, I'm here to learn and contribute when I can, you on the other hand just post here looking for conflict, how can anyone take you serious when all you do is cause conflict? What's your end goal, call people names and bully people because they don't agree with you? You definitely are changing the hearts and minds.....Ha HA HA what a fool.

Quote of the day:
Originally Posted By: L. Brown

"Somewhat silly, I think, to "dislike" someone you've never met other than in Cyberspace. Or to "like" them, for that matter. (One reason I don't do facebook.) You may agree or disagree with someone's opinions, perhaps correct factual errors or have your own corrected. But like or dislike, for me, seem better reserved for when you've actually met someone. In the flesh."

Who's response is this?

+1 Silly indeed.

Last edited by RARiddell; 04/29/20 07:29 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein
Chris, the article makes the point there are 60,000 US troops in the Middle East.

Some came out of Syria.

Big deal.

Your McPaper fear mongering of the dreaded return of ISIS hasnt happened, and, if it did, is a carrier battle group strike away from being just another puff of smoke in a bad neighborhood.

The Kurds are no angels, The Turks have good reason for the hatred, if not the methodology. Try to get over the notion there are good guys and bad guys in the Middle East, and we should be best buddies with anybody.

Best,
Ted

No, the article you cited does not make that point. Below is the language from the article from which you based your assumption:

"The Defense Department's annual budget requests fill in some of the blanks regarding Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria as the documents weigh budget requests against previous and anticipated troop levels. The latest budget request, published in March 2019, estimated the average number of troops between October 2018 and September 2019 in Afghanistan (12,000), Iraq and Syria (both 5,800), and support troops nearby (60,000)."

It is clear that these numbers are estimates used for budgetary considerations and are not concrete. Further it does not indicate that there are 60,000 troops in the middle east, but rather "nearby" Where is nearby? It doesn't say. That is kind of ambiguous isn't it? Do you know what ambiguous even means Ms. Peep?

Sure, we have troops in the middle east, but they are not fighting ISIS as we pulled out and tossed our allies under the bus. BTW, you don't know sh!t about the Kurds. Otherwise you would not be parroting exactly what trump said. The guy you have the temerity to call stupid figured out that on you very quickly. Seems you only had a mirror to peer into with that statement.

I'd grade this effort as a D, only because you benefit from a curve.

Last edited by nca225; 04/29/20 08:14 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: RARiddell
Well RAdingus, you make every attempt to label a liberal as "mentally ill" and then run like a b!tch from the argument. Just shows you got nothing and only want to join in on princess's cadre of swallowers to gain a sense of approval. Well congratulations you made the club. You swallow with the best of 'em and I'm sure princess or one of the cadre will be along to give you approval.

At least Ms. Peep has the balls to try to counter, albeit poorly, but Peep's still got more guts then you for trying.

Hey Chris,
Case in point, you are mentally ill, maybe not literally but you present yourself as such, I did liberals an injustice lumping you all together, but the reality is there truly is something mentally wrong with you, for someone so eager to turn everyone on your side, you have a really f**ked up way of doing it. I don't give a shit what people think of me on this site, I'm here to learn and contribute when I can, you on the other hand just post here looking for conflict, how can anyone take you serious when all you do is cause conflict? What's your end goal, call people names and bully people because they don't agree with you? You definitely are changing the hearts and minds.....Ha HA HA what a fool.

Your assumptions abound, but allow me a second to disabuse you of them. I'm not one of these "lets come together" feel good people. No, I don't want to make you see the light or realize your poor judgement, I know thats never going to happen. Rather I come here to rub your face in your sh!t in hopes that you will choke on it...and to look at pictures of nice doubles from time to time.

Now are you done being a whinny little b!tch, and feeling victimized by a mentally ill liberal? Methinks not.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

...Do you know what ambiguous even means...

Its an animal that can live on both land and in water. Like a U.S. Marine.

Sidelock
Sidelock

....The guy you have the temerity to call stupid figured out that on you very quickly. Seems you only had a mirror to peer into with that statement.

I'd grade this effort as a D, only because you benefit from a curve.

Where were you when julian castro campaigned for the absolute right for a trans 'female' to have an abortion? Is faux rage, fueled by estrogen, carbon neutral?

Page 25 of 29 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.