May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
2 members (Mike Harrell, prairie ghost), 701 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,506
Posts545,607
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 29 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 28 29
SKB #570859 04/28/20 08:29 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
So can we all now agree that media is just fine as long as they are telling you the story you want to hear? wink

Ah. Cross referencing to that well known bastion of conservative thought, The Washington Post, makes the story invalid, I guess.

Funny, after the intel was declassified, before Sleepy Joe was a candidate, nobody noticed the political leanings of the multiple sources that reported it.

That only matters now.

By the way, James, EVEN BETTER said.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
Originally Posted By: canvasback
Are you talking to me...

If I ever get you and Ted on the ice, Im running both of you.

Pack a lunch.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein

Pack a [p]unch.

Fixed it for you.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

You do realize that the nothing burger you posted was an opinion piece right?

Since when do conservatives have such high regard for OBL's thoughts on our politicians?

Looks like OBL felt Obama a capable adversary, and he was right.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
SKB #570866 04/28/20 08:46 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

....just a bit of objective thought on the matter. My answer? How about we let science lead the way.

Well said Steve, the irony is not lost on me. What inspires me to ask if you're a cutting edge covid researcher? I don't think though that you've disclosed which big corps have a hand in your conclusions, maybe I missed it?

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Back to Covid Craig? I had thought the topic at hand was the deep respect on the right for the opinions of OBL.

My conclusions on Covid? What a mess. I am not blaming anyone for it though. Maybe you could point me to the truth?

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Haha. I just read LRs response to my question to Steve. I didnt mean it quite that aggressively. I hadnt dropped my gloves. Really couldnt figure out what prompted Steves comment.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
SKB #570869 04/28/20 09:00 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Back to Covid Craig? I had thought the topic at hand was the deep respect on the right for the opinions of OBL.

I thought it was motorcycles and hockey.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The topic of media bias is interesting. If I go to a right wing info source, I expect a conservative spin. If I go to a left wing source I expect a liberal spin. Neither side disappoints, but there is a difference.

Take for instance Brett Kavanaugh, when the Blasey Ford accused him of rape, with no witness to corroborate her story, a story with more holes than a minnow bucket liner, it was all over the left wing media, and all over the right wing media too.

Now take Joe Biden, accused of rape by a woman with multiple witnesses backing up her story, one of which is a Biden supporter and her mother who called Larry King back in 93 about it, a credible accusation. And of course, its all over the right wing media, but when I go to left wing media, crickets, lots of crickets, maybe a small debunking article down towards the bottom of the website. The Week finally ran an article today by Ryan Cooper concerning it, and Cooper is a progressive that never wanted Biden to get the nomination. And if you want to learn about Biden's rapidly approaching senility, absolutely nothing, just articles about how he has it all together.

The problem with left wing media isn't just fake news, its no news, they bury anything that doesn't advance the agenda.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I read several articles this week on the accusations against Bidden in the mainstream media. Lots of links on MSN news, yahoo, etc.

Just where are you looking Tim?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections...ion/ar-BB13khvC

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...90s/ar-BB13kT1a

Last edited by SKB; 04/28/20 09:19 PM. Reason: added link

Here for the meltdowns
Page 19 of 29 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.