March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
10 members (canvasback, Argo44, Hammergun, fallschirmjaeger, 2 invisible), 796 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,010
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 29 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 28 29
PL Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

And Another one bites the dust!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Hahaha... this is perfect!!!...

RARiddel insults both Billy and the transgender idiot nca225 by saying that being transgender or liberal is a mental disorder... And Billy thanks him for it.

Originally Posted By: RARiddell

Ok I totally agree with Bill on this one, transgender is a mental disorder like liberalism. We should all have compassion for those with that disorder, mocking them doesnt do anything.

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
RARiddell, I feel better already. And, Keith, Lysol kills paranoia. Give it a try. Any change will be a gain. You have nothing to lose.

So sorry I had to work today, and missed all of the stupidity as Nancy-boy nca225 and Billy were actively posting. I'm glad Ted posted the link with Trump's actual words, proving he never told anyone to inject or drink Lysol or bleach.

Naturally, Trump's actual words were not good enough for Nancy-boy, who had to question Ted's source. Then this Libtard Democrat sock-puppet does his own dump of demonstrably biased and dishonest Liberal Left Democrat sources... including Snopes.

Snopes is such a biased and dishonest fact-checker, that they actually claimed that it was false that the Democrats did not display the U.S. flag st the start of the last Democrats National Convention. However, there was both photographic and video evidence showing no flags being displayed. Better yet, the DNC totally discredited Snopes by apologizing for not displaying the U.S. flag.

Ted also did a great job of reminding these two Libtard idiots that states with Democrats in power have the absolute worst numbers of Covid19 cases and deaths. But it is even worse than Ted said. Check out the top ten worst states to see how many bastions of Libtardism you see.

This is not surprising, since we all know by now that states and cities controlled by Democrats are typically the worst, of the worst when it comes to having high taxes, high violent crime rates, high poverty, poor education systems, homelessness, corruption, debt, unemployment, drug problems, and gun control... lots of gun control.

It is equally amusing to see Nancy-boy making excuses for putting elderly nursing home patients in danger. If Trump had done it, we'd never be able to shut them up, and I have no doubt our Libtards will find some way to blame Trump anyway.

Nancy-boy is also upset with Ted for bringing up the fact that the Obama administration depleted the supply of N-95 masks, and didn't replace them. Nancy-boy nca225 thinks it is unfair to blame Obama for something that happened 4 years ago. But these Libtards were still blaming Bush and Cheney for all of the Nation's ills 8 years later, including not fixing immigration problems... even after Democrats controlled the House, Senate, and White House.

Demented indeed.... And as dishonest as can be. And did I mention that they are even stupid enough to vote for extreme anti-gun Democrats like Alzheimer Joe Biden? You can't get much dumber than coming to a firearms enthusiasts forum and attempting to get gun owners to vote against their interests, and for someone like Biden who absolutely will violate our 2nd Amendment Rights.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Aside from the fact he is anti 2nd and this is a gun board, its Joe Biden, who in the hemoglobins is going to vote for that guy, half the time he has no idea where he is, or whats going on, but on the lighter side at least he knows about roaches and he likes little kids in his lap. ! If we ever get into a conflict hell solve it by doing push ups! Crazy to think this guy is running for the highest office in the country, even crazier the DNC thinks he perfectly fit to do so.

Last edited by RARiddell; 04/27/20 06:36 AM.
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Did you guys catch the snippet about Osama Bin Dead guys plans to try to kill President Obama, just because it would lead to a Joe Biden Presidency, and nobody was less qualified to lead the nation than Biden?

Id quote my source, but, it isnt necessary. The truth isnt that hard to discover. But, stay away from Snopes, in any event.

Good work, Keith.

Best,
Ted

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

[quote=Ted
Id quote my source, but, it isnt necessary. The truth isnt that hard to discover.

Best,
Ted [/quote]

Turns out the truth is not that hard to find after all Ted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X0Hcnuro-Q

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Not like it is hard to find, but, I can understand you needing help:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonsto...ome-pr-n2567522

I guess I have to cross reference sources or it doesnt count these days:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/...5RGS_story.html

I never watched that show on TV, because I didnt have a TV. Got one when I was 45, still cant say I watch it. I had better things to do.

Best,
Ted

SKB #570772 04/28/20 10:50 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
No hyperventilating Craig, just a bit of objective thought on the matter. My answer? How about we let science lead the way.

Truth Steve, you still on that?

The USNS Comfort supposedly discharged its last ny patient yesterday. The reports say cuomo blamed protocol and back tracked on arm twisting nursing homes and assisted living facilities, and he's starting to talk 'reopening', eh? What's the science say, maybe that north of twenty percent of ny deaths were in those facilities.

News of the day, unlinked and biased or not, those facilities in those locales and the politicians in those locales are running to their favorite place of science, the courts eh?

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
No hyperventilating Craig, just a bit of objective thought on the matter. My answer? How about we let science lead the way.

Truth Steve, you still on that?

The USNS Comfort supposedly discharged its last ny patient yesterday. The reports say cuomo blamed protocol and back tracked on arm twisting nursing homes and assisted living facilities, and he's starting to talk 'reopening', eh? What's the science say, maybe that north of twenty percent of ny deaths were in those facilities.

News of the day, unlinked and biased or not, those facilities in those locales and the politicians in those locales are running to their favorite place of science, the courts eh?

Is Cuomo running Craig? Keep your focus, this is an election year.

Here for the meltdowns
SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

At least Ted still has his eye on the prize.

I'm sure this story will play out as highly relevant in the future....or not.

Steve

Here for the meltdowns
SKB #570776 04/28/20 11:06 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keep your focus...

...At least [Lonny] still has his eye on the prize...

Made a little over $11,000 selling puts and calls today.

Page 14 of 29 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.