May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (Ted Schefelbein, Marks_21, Jtplumb, 1 invisible), 806 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,507
Posts545,627
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 29 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 28 29
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein
As Craig pointed out, there were more than adequate hospital beds in every one of those States, some of them put there quickly, on a Federal level. You point out each state had a department of health that made the decision to warehouse the sick with the population most likely to be killed by it and ask why, ignoring who has been in charge of those states for the past 50+ years.

Idiots. And the lackeys of those same idiots. There will be no disabusing what is plainly obvious. The leadership in those states are oblivious.

Put the virus victims with the elderly in the nursing homes. What could possibly go wrong? To use some worn out lefty logic, how about we say If there was even one fatality from this, how about we have a war crimes tribunal, and, just like in the real world or the military, the leadership hangs along with the scrubs who did it?

Nice to see you arent quoting the McPaper today, Chris.

So, you never got back on the question of who left the Federal supply of N95 masks depleted, after the SARS epidemic?

Best,
Ted

Still see you are having reading comprehension problems ted. You should really go back and read that article.

But as for your other question... Who cares what Obama did or didn't do refiling the stockpile? The conclusions from his actions over a decade ago do not matter one little bit today.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-coronavirus-masks/

Maybe, if trump didn't send most of what we had to China, there would not be the shortage problem we have today, and are moot for discussion, as that was over a decade ago.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/20...ective-equipme/

But lets look at your feeble argument about what Obama did over a decode ago a little differently.

Lets say I owned a general store some years ago. Lets say that at some point, about 4 years ago it was time for me to retire and I hand it off to the next owner of the store, in this case, you. But before I left the store in your more than capable hands, I did not restock the inventory.

Only a fu@king idiot would take over the store and not replenish the inventory and then complain about it being my fault 4 whole years later.

Your point here is stupid. Nearly as dumb as what we get from the rest of the cabal. No surprises there.

Last edited by nca225; 04/26/20 02:16 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback

Thanks for the good wishes. I don't think I was mistaken. I understood the point of your post. I was simply pointing out that suggesting the NYT is somehow more credible than American Thinker because...I don't know..... it leans left and AT leans right.....have I got that.....Maybe not such a good idea.

While I'll agree that the NYT isn't the best, its not even in the same cosmos as americanthinker. There is a degree to everything!

Last edited by nca225; 04/26/20 02:14 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
Originally Posted By: craigd

Yabut, who siezed the opportunity by lying about needing a whole bunch of gear and more hospital beds? Your President built field hospitals and sailed five hundred beds into the heart of ny. Hmmm, why didn't you mention there were a glut of unused hospital beds in your [censored] tale?

No, the true value of your [censored] tale is to demonstrate the type of 'logic' a progressive will use for their agenda, eh nca, you know to unite, sound reasonable, and find middle ground, right? Hey, that work for any issue of the minute, eh?

Yuk, yuk, yuk. The software censored me. I was was just keyboard ninjaing, but the software knew you.

....But hey just in cased you missed it, The numbers NY was using to estimate needed beds came from trump's own administration. So the lie, if there was one started with your boy....

Hi nca, I'm not the biggest fan of clicking on links.

Apparently it's not possible to leave dnc talking points or media agenda out of the picture. Do you dispute that the USNS Comfort is about the leave a Manhattan pier, a thousand available beds with a reported only a hundred and eighty-two used over the last month. Shouldn't the question be, why isn't the gov stepping back and asking them to help infected nursing home patients recover at a distance from the most vulnerable population of this particular viral infection?

The temporary 2500 bed capable field hospital at the Manhattan Convention Center is said to have had no more than 500 beds used, just twenty percent and no where near all at once? What is stopping the gov from designating just a handful of those beds for the purposes of separating those with known covid infections from the most vulnerable in this predicament?

With the resources available to a dem in power, shouldn't his actions and your logic best be looked at as nothing more than insight on how you advance any agenda? Any.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Uh oh Ted, the mean, ef bombing, nca is coming out, probably learned that from ole jo. I wonder if nca can provide a little insight as to how that strengthens his position, or helps regular folks understand what dementia jo would do for them and their country?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback

Thanks for the good wishes. I don't think I was mistaken. I understood the point of your post. I was simply pointing out that suggesting the NYT is somehow more credible than American Thinker because...I don't know..... it leans left and AT leans right.....have I got that.....Maybe not such a good idea.

While I'll agree that the NYT isn't the best, its not even in the same cosmos as americanthinker. There is a degree to everything!

LOL I'll repeat. Muzzle-loaders the next weapon of choice for mass shooters intent on mayhem. If they can be that wrong on that subject they can be wildly wrong on any subject.

So yeah, there is a degree. laugh

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Is it safe to assume that no one had any luck with that equation?
No worries, its Pashto to me too.
Did I ever tell you guys about the time I tried to learn Pashto....?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd

Hi nca, I'm not the biggest fan of clicking on links.

Apparently it's not possible to leave dnc talking points or media agenda out of the picture. Do you dispute that the USNS Comfort is about the leave a Manhattan pier, a thousand available beds with a reported only a hundred and eighty-two used over the last month. Shouldn't the question be, why isn't the gov stepping back and asking them to help infected nursing home patients recover at a distance from the most vulnerable population of this particular viral infection?

The temporary 2500 bed capable field hospital at the Manhattan Convention Center is said to have had no more than 500 beds used, just twenty percent and no where near all at once? What is stopping the gov from designating just a handful of those beds for the purposes of separating those with known covid infections from the most vulnerable in this predicament?

With the resources available to a dem in power, shouldn't his actions and your logic best be looked at as nothing more than insight on how you advance any agenda? Any.

I know that you are not about clicking links that give you information thrifty. That would require you to have the capacity to learn something. That ship sailed a long time ago. Speaking of ships, I don't deny that the USS Comfort is leaving port. Why would I need to deny that? Although, I don't think you have a good understanding of what an assisted living facility is, and needs to do. Had you an understanding, then you would know that a military hospital ship or a make shift hospital such as the one in the convention center, would make a very poor assisted living facility for the elderly. If they came from an assisted living facility , that would be where they need to go because of the resources for elderly care they have there. Had you read what I wrote, instead of grasping at the straw man, you would know that I'm supportive of MA's and CT's approach. Designate certain facilities for Covid-19 patients and keep the health one's separated at different facilities from those.

Perhaps, at taxpayers expense, we could build some more assisted living facilities? China (supposedly) builds hospitals in a week. We use to build liberty ships in a less than 24hours. Might not be out of the realm of possibility. Oh wait, that would mean you would have to pay some extra taxes for some other people 's benefit. That kind of idea sinks like a lead balloon around here.

And since you've fallen back on your old trope of an "agenda", you see soooooo many of those its hard to keep track of em. So please, as specifically as possible, what agenda are you referring too?

Last edited by nca225; 04/26/20 03:24 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Seems that many of you clowns have a tendency to confuse incomplete information with lying. Early on, no one knew what was going to happen with this virus, so they had to run with the best info available. Different experts had different opinions, and that led to different recommendations and conclusions. The outcomes are what they are, and we have to deal with things as they are now, not as we thought they might be. Armchair quarterbacking is easy, especially with 20/20 hindsight, so quit the pissing contest and go about having a constructive discussion.

On another note, Trump is far from perfect but he was running against Hillary. Both parties put up crappy candidates, and we, at least, got the lesser of two evils. In that contest, Ill take Trump any day. Same for 2020 if its Trump vs Biden. YMMV.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Then drink Lysol. As far as the good of the nation is concerned, that is all your good for.

Last edited by nca225; 04/26/20 03:25 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Then drink Lysol.

After voting for Trump?

Or before?

Page 12 of 29 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.