April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (Jimmy W, Kolar Dickson, Marks_21), 1,189 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,468
Posts545,140
Members14,409
Most Online1,271
Apr 26th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 29 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 28 29
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein

I shoulda known when I only held the FJs front wheel up in the air for a block or so this morning, I was a little bit off today.

Here you go, Ted....
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.18.20070797v1
(click on the pdf preview. had to take my socks off)
((that was in Doc Drew’s links))

I think we are up to 200 deaths from Kung Flu, here in the land of sky blue water. Not even a good flu year total, much less a hot weekend in Chicago.
The blue governor wants us shut down until after the election, no surprise I suppose, but, they classified the death of the guy who got hit in the head at the bus stop by the woman who had her ass hanging out the window of the pickup truck as COVID19 related.

Best,
Ted

Argo44 Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Holy Moly!!! Look guys, the Baluch are present in 3 countries Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan. And they
-- hate the central governments - of all of them,
-- hate each other,
-- are arrogant and egotistical,
-- nurse feuds which last for years,
-- love guns,
-- hate overseers,
-- insist on their own authority in everything.
-- absolutely have to share "news" whenever you pass by,
-- are utterly prideful,
-- most eat hashish to deal with the heat,
-- are absolutely incapable of uniting on any issue of national importance.

Dang....I was wondering why this board of bigoted misanthropic sociopaths united around this theme.

Last edited by Argo44; 04/24/20 09:48 PM.

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Argo44
Holy Moly!!! Look guys, the Baluch are present in 3 countries Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan. And they
-- hate each other,
-- love guns,
-- hate overseers,
-- are utterly prideful,

Dang....I was wondering why this board of bigoted misanthropic sociopaths united around this theme.

The topic is motorcycles. Try to stay on it, please and thank you.

That CB-F concept has a detuned ‘blade motor in it. Should be here next year.
Fingers crossed.

SKB #570512 04/24/20 10:10 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
James,
I think an objective review of what we know now shows that neither HDC or a ventilator are effective treatments for Covid 19. The recent study I saw showed about a 1% less survival rate for those taking HDC than those without it. Conclusive? No, but I think the FDA is giving the best advice they can with the information they have. I do not think they put out that statement just to make Trump look bad.

Steve

Steve, I'm trying not to politicize the issue when it seems everyone already has. I don't mean just here, I mean everywhere. What I really see is a whole bunch of people who were supposed to know better, make some serious mistakes early in the game. And human nature being what it is, those kind of mistakes are hard for many to walk back. What I'm describing seems to have happened in most countries and it's not a Dem vs Rep things. IMHO it's more a "who's in power" vs their opposition.

I don't want to get into a bunch of specifics in this thread. I'm not trying to convince anyone. But because CV19 hit my family early and because I seem to be in a high risk category and because I have the time, I have done a LOT of reading of more scientific reports and other sources of info in the last 6 weeks than I thought possible. Big mistakes everywhere. I'm satisfied with my take on things.

Mostly, I think we will look back on Covid19 and see how it exposed the soft underbelly of the world wide misunderstanding of the threat of China, the foolish, bureaucratic nature of major "health" agencies and how their political considerations got in the way of good health decisions and how once on the wrong track, how hard it is to admit the mistake and the lengths, both conscious and unconscious, people will go to to justify their position or choices.

Now, having said this, I'm hoping most will see the value in getting back to more interesting subjects.....like doubles. laugh

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
pod #570513 04/24/20 10:16 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: pod
A very interesting thread. It's enough to give thought about who is toting guns around and maybe we really need an extensive mental test before turning some of these loony tunes on the public.
Just an old mans thoughts who has collected for over 80 years.In most cases we destroy ourselves within.

pod, this is a great observation. Just look around this forum, and you will see a bunch of guys who are so brilliant, they support and vote for the same Liberal Left Democrats who have been working very hard for over 40 years to gut our 2nd Amendment Rights.

rocky mtn bill and the transgender nca225 are right at the top of the list of fools who support those who unashamedly violate the or Oath of office. Yet they think Donald Trump is the treasonous and dangerous one.

Of course, they also think Democrats could do a better job than Trump of handling the Covid19 pandemic crisis. But New York, under the leadership of Democrats Cuomo and DeBlasio has more Covid19 cases in one state than any entire country in the entire world... assuming China is telling the truth... which is doubtful... But racist to say so according to anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats.

You can't fix stupid.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

-- hate each other,
-- love guns,
-- hate overseers,
-- are utterly prideful,

Fingers crossed.

You lost me at “Detuned”.

Is that like the opposite of piped, jetted, and on NOX?

Best,
Ted

SKB #570515 04/24/20 10:39 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
James,
I think an objective review of what we know now shows that neither HDC or a ventilator are effective treatments for Covid 19. The recent study I saw showed about a 1% less survival rate for those taking HDC than those without it. Conclusive? No, but I think the FDA is giving the best advice they can with the information they have. I do not think they put out that statement just to make Trump look bad.

Steve

Well this is just shocking... coming from a self-proclaimed "Independent Moderate". If Obama or Hillary was in office, and touted widely reported early success with hydroxychloroquine, the anti-Trump Libtards here would be clamoring for a Nobel Peace Prize... from ALL 57 STATES AND THE WILD WEST PROVINCE OF NOVA SCOTIA!

Now we hear this "Independent Moderate" reporting that ventilators aren't all they were cracked up to be. Yet just a few weeks ago, most anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats were screaming that Trump wasn't doing enough to instantly provide ventilators. However, even the very Liberal biased Snopes will not say that it is false that the Obama administration is partly responsible for the shortage of N-95 respirators. And Snopes wasn't able to tell the truth about the lack of any American flags at the start of the 2016 Democrat National Convention

It doesn't take a lot of brains to see what is going on here... which means rocky mtn bill is hopelessly lost.

It would be great to just forget about Baluch Bullshit and Covid19 fallacies from the far Left. It would be great to just discuss double shotguns. But then we wouldn't know who among us is undermining our gun rights by blindly supporting anti-gun Democrats. And we wouldn't know that Brittany Man is too weak willed to simply click the mouse and move away from subjects that bother him. Too funny!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

-- hate each other,
-- love guns,
-- hate overseers,
-- are utterly prideful,

Fingers crossed.

Best,
Ted

Well, at least you’re on topic.

I see Argo edited his post... the bollocks eat hash to beat the heat.
Try air conditioning MF’ers.

Argo44 Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I put that line in there for you LR. smile They drink alcohol as does everyone in Pakistan and Afghanistan including the Mullahs at the Grand Mosques. For a/c....you need what?

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch
Sidelock
Sidelock

-- hate each other,
-- love guns,
-- hate overseers,
-- are utterly prideful,

Fingers crossed.

Best,
Ted

Well, at least you’re on topic.

I see Argo edited his post... the bollocks eat hash to beat the heat.
Try air conditioning MF’ers.

Not interested in less than about 140 horse pressure. 160 is better. Get a 400, any 400 to do that, and it’ll be worth looking into.

Best,
Ted

Page 8 of 29 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.