May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
5 members (Marks_21, Jtplumb, KDGJ, Hammergun, 1 invisible), 1,037 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,507
Posts545,627
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 28 29
Argo44 Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

There are three guys on here who apparently sanction, support and agree with a paranoid schitzophrenic Keith insulting veterans, their service abroad, and calling them Queers. They are
-- LeFusil - the always angry ranting original Yosemite Sam,
-- DmColonial the Canadian, who I don't know squat about but seems to be negatively nasty, and
-- LR - who gets a pass because he knows where is Musa Qala...and besides has a sense of humor

Just take a look in the mirror gentlemen and see who you really are and what you stand for because the rest of the board now understands.

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch
Sidelock
Sidelock

Argo, if you knew anything about LeFusil's service to this country (along with his family) you would be embarrassed by your comments, or at least should be if you have any shred of honor.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Oh isnt this rich. You dont know shit about me Gene. All of this coming from a guy who constantly post the biggest yawn fest this board has ever seen. If Im Yosemite Sam, then youre Beetle Bailey. The rest of the board already knows what you are Gene...youre a serial reminiscer, a has been that never was, the off topic champion, and one of the weirdest dudes to ever post here. I go off on you because youre a fool and its hard to tolerate your incessant ridiculousness. Anyone who stays up till 1 am to crank out a retort or edit his post needs help, go get some.

Argo44 Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Lef... If you ever served anywhere, a tip of the hat. But you supported a naked and utterly unjust attack on a veteran. You did it Fusil... Look at your post. It might have been aimed at me, but you directed it against a veteran. It was disgusting.

And Bluestem...I'll match my service and that of my family against anything the ranting, insult mongering, little man has ever done.

Last edited by Argo44; 04/23/20 10:46 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

You definitely have mental issues, Gene. Go get some help. Its not even funny anymore. Get some help.

Argo44 Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

The insult meister speaks. You brought this on little punk...by supporting a nut case.

Go apologize to Michael. I'll accept it. Unless you think he is queer.

Last edited by Argo44; 04/23/20 11:00 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

My Ignore list just got longer

Dumb, but learning...Prof Em, BSc(ME), CAE (FYI)
Sidelock
Sidelock

Argo, put the measuring tape down and get over yourself. The silent majority of people that visit this site (of which I am usually one) come for the shotgun knowledge and expertise, some of which is the best on the planet. If Lefusil hurt your feelings by calling out your irrelevant and tedious posts, so be it. There are other venues for you to see your words in print.

Argo44 Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Bluestem. I well know Dustin's reputation. I also know about his sharp tongue and propensity to write stuff he'd never say face to face to anybody. And my upset is not about me - I don't give a whit about that - he has a tendency to believe what he was told as a child - we're working on that.

i.e. I don't care what he says about me personally...I just want to know what he knows about JC Reilly building guns in the 1840's and 1850's. - he said he had information on this subject - never posted it.

The topic was dicey - we're locked down...what the heck. Might be interesting to somebody. My problem came when he supported Keith...calling out Michael as a homosexual poseur. Do you support that?

Last edited by Argo44; 04/23/20 11:39 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I still think Bobski is missing a chance to make serious bank at the Pigeon Farm by holding a doublegun bbs cage match. Missouri is aboot halfway between Virginia and Utah, isnt it?
I challenge everyone here. (I hope nobody takes me up on this because Ive spent a ton of money on my teeth and I dont want them kicked oot of me head)

Page 3 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.