May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
3 members (Marks_21, 2 invisible), 638 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,506
Posts545,605
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 29 1 2 3 4 28 29
Sidelock
Sidelock

Not a prayer. COPD, for sure.

See Jay Pee Wee Gleason.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein

Is it safe to smoke while hooked to oxygen? Asking for a friend.

That CB-F concept at 5:12 is tight.
Id take that silver CB400 Super Four at 6:38 in a heartbeat.

https://youtu.be/4Xuc2B2lC0c

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein

Is it safe to smoke while hooked to oxygen? Asking for a friend.

That CB-F concept at 5:12 is tight.
Id take that silver CB400 Super Four at 6:38 in a heartbeat.

https://youtu.be/4Xuc2B2lC0c

Lucas,
No.

You are paying attention to a 400 when there is a Fireblade in the picture?

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Argo44
Laghman Province ....takes me back. Meterlam was the alleged burial place of the father of Noah. The Laghman people always sniffed at the "fleshpots" of Kabul. The former DC of the Afghan intel service was from there, predictably murdered.

There's nothing much up there except the road from Kabul to the Khyber..with valleys branching north up into the mountains. I talked to a man from one of the valleys - my friends basically said that with his character if he ever walked into a Mosque, the minaret would fall and crush him - he was murdered 7 months later.

I spent a little over a year in Mehtar Lam; Interesting place overall. My experience there varied from dealing with some effective government officials to some not so much. Curious how you could be in a small village up in the hills and they would have the cell number of a good one if you mentioned the name. Also interesting how you could generate an equally bad reaction if you mentioned a corrupt one. The villagers knew well who was of value to them and not.

If you did right by locals you rarely got shot at, they figured out what Americans were worth working with and not.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: old colonel
The villagers knew well who was of value to them and not.

If you did right by locals you rarely got shot at, they figured out what Americans were worth working with and not.

It appears that you fooled them, and you were able to appear as something better than a worm Gladys. Too bad. Of course, they probably liked your soft hands.

Bet you are thankful for Bill Clinton and his "Don't ask, don't tell" policy... right?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Argo44 Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

How does this "thing," the hate-filled guy with the "little man" complex continue to infest this board and fill it with his schizophrenic bi-polar rants? So "little man," (look, being short and weeny is not all that bad), take your meds.

Keith...you know a lot about guns and you have an artistic side which is interesting. But you and your vomit-filled posts on an engineering board are utterly DISGUSTING!!! If you'd like to talk to me man-to-boy about it, I'll drive up to Pennsylvania.

Last edited by Argo44; 04/23/20 12:01 AM.

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch
Sidelock
Sidelock

How does this "thing," the hate-filled guy with the "little man" complex continue to infest this board and fill it with his schizophrenic bi-polar rants? So "little man," (look, being short and weeny is not all that bad), take your meds.

Keith...you know a lot about guns and you have an artistic side which is interesting. But you and your vomit-filled posts on an engineering board are utterly DISGUSTING!!! If you'd like to talk to me man-to-boy about it, I'll drive up to Pennsylvania.

Wow. Youre up at 12 am writing on bbs board threatening to drive up to Pennsylvania?
Cmon tough guy, try taking it down a few notches why dont ya. And again, what in the name of Allah does this thread have to do with double guns or the discussion of double guns????? Theres literally a pic of some dudes with what appears to be double barrels. Nothing about the guns theyre holding, where or how they were made, where they sourced their tools or parts, any pics showing these guns made. Its just another thread you posted to talk about your adventures abroad. Nothing more, nothing less. It has absolutely nothing to do with what we are all on here to talk about and discuss, which is double guns btw.
Nobody cares about your adventures with the Baluch, Baluchi, Balushis, or whatever the capital F you go on yapping about. You arent the only one to go abroad and talk with or kill the local population. A lot of us have been there and done that. Theres other forums for that kind of discussion.
You know, a while back someone here posted some really interesting pics of someone in the Middle East using very rudimentary tools and techniques to build a working double gun from scrap steel. That was an extremely interesting thread. That kind of thread was enlightening, interesting and absolutely belonged here on this board. Threads like this one and your awful genealogy thread do not.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Lefusil,
I totally agree, about time.
Those two threads should have never been started, IMO
This board is about guns, preferably doubles.

If it is an "Engineering" board, maybe I will start a thread on bending stress in sewing needles........

Dumb, but learning...Prof Em, BSc(ME), CAE (FYI)
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: LeFusil

Wow. Youre up at 12 am writing on bbs board threatening to drive up to Pennsylvania?
Cmon tough guy, try taking it down a few notches why dont ya. And again, what in the name of Allah does this thread have to do with double guns or the discussion of double guns????? Theres literally a pic of some dudes with what appears to be double barrels. Nothing about the guns theyre holding, where or how they were made, where they sourced their tools or parts, any pics showing these guns made. Its just another thread you posted to talk about your adventures abroad. Nothing more, nothing less. It has absolutely nothing to do with what we are all on here to talk about and discuss, which is double guns btw.
Nobody cares about your adventures with the Baluch, Baluchi, Balushis, or whatever the capital F you go on yapping about. You arent the only one to go abroad and talk with or kill the local population. A lot of us have been there and done that. Theres other forums for that kind of discussion.
You know, a while back someone here posted some really interesting pics of someone in the Middle East using very rudimentary tools and techniques to build a working double gun from scrap steel. That was an extremely interesting thread. That kind of thread was enlightening, interesting and absolutely belonged here on this board. Threads like this one and your awful genealogy thread do not.

Dont make him drive to Utah.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Heavens no, we wouldnt want that. :-)

Page 2 of 29 1 2 3 4 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.