April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (HMAK, PALUNC, welder, gunmaker, graybeardtmm3, 1 invisible), 401 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,480
Posts545,217
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 23 1 2 21 22 23
Sidelock
Sidelock

Adam Lanza killed his own Mother to get her guns. She did not voluntarily give him access.

There is nothing stopping one of your relatives from going nuts or becoming drug addicted and killing you to do the same. There is nothing stopping your Muslim friend, or anyone else who may know of your little personal arsenal from plotting to get them.

A random criminal simply doing a burglary when you are out buying a new Spring dress, I mean kilt, could get them, and use them himself, or sell them on the illegal black market.

I don't care how secure your safe or cabinet is. I'll bet a compliant sheep like you would unlock it in a heartbeat if someone had a knife on your neck.

If you had any brains at all, you wouldn't even waste your time giving such lame excuses for being selfish, and finding justification for keeping your little arsenal of sniper rifles and military style pump shotgun. Or is it your inherent dishonesty and hypocrisy that makes you keep coming back to make,an ass of yourself?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Well lads thats me calling it a day . Ive wasted a lot of time learned very little and the lack of worthwhile debate has chased me off . I just cant justify the time spent as I have got other stuff to get on with.
Ill come up with the odd opinion to contribute but cheerio for now.

Fester you are something else but I am sure it can be diagnosed hopefully, for you , it is treatable . Id hate to think you wasted your life in pointless ranting on a site where no one really cares what you say, unless its just for the sheer entertainment value of reading it. We definitely got a hell of a lot of views but the only person thinking the attention is worth the time spent is. Good old Uncle Fester hope you like your new name hopefully it will catch on.

Remember let me know when you are up for that gig at Dunblane promoting the benefits of unrestricted access to firearms for all. The post drinks bash should be lively or do I mean deadly,

Last edited by Konor3inch; 03/08/20 03:45 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Brent D couldnt stop myself from coming back for an encore ,just to take a bow to acknowledge your appreciation. It was fun but way too time consuming

Slainte Mhath
Konor

Last edited by Konor3inch; 03/08/20 04:11 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

And I've learned that you are still afraid Coward3inch. And a loser with no stamina and no answers to easy questions.

Coward3inch... The new name is so much more fitting. Where are you off to??? Will you be getting a haircut at some local sheep shearing contest? Tell the rest of the flock I said hi. If the flock is large enough, you can all stuff the ballot box at your referendum, and win out over the many law abiding citizens and shooters who were not at all happy to give up their guns.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: BrentD
Originally Posted By: Konor3inch
Uncle Fester,
Perhaps you should come over and hold a talk on your views in Dunblane town hall. Without your guns of course . Then maybe go for a pint in the pub afterwards to gauge your popularity.

Once a day or so, I briefly skim through this thread for entertainment purposes only. I've got to say, this is the funniest thing that I've read in a LONG time. I can just imagine.....giving a seminar on his views. Talk about a train wreck in real time! And sure to add to his long list of people converted to the AntiGunClub - which is the only club to which.....ever added a member.

I thought this is kind of funny, hypocrisy.

There was a thought by Konor to look it up. This one event is the absolute definition of knee jerk reaction, and you could maybe take a few intelligentcia charts and graphs to a townhall and make a case? Could be Scotland missed the chance to ban airliners just a few years earlier. Me, sure I'd go, but the hypocritical at the meeting can go fly a kite. I'd ask one or two of the lowly help around the hotel where the best hole in the wall eating places are in town and visit there.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: BrentD
Originally Posted By: Konor3inch
Uncle Fester,
Perhaps you should come over and hold a talk on your views in Dunblane town hall. Without your guns of course . Then maybe go for a pint in the pub afterwards to gauge your popularity.

Once a day or so, I briefly skim through this thread for entertainment purposes only. I've got to say, this is the funniest thing that I've read in a LONG time. I can just imagine.....giving a seminar on his views. Talk about a train wreck in real time! And sure to add to his long list of people converted to the AntiGunClub - which is the only club to which.....ever added a member.

I thought this is kind of funny, hypocrisy.

There was a thought by Konor to look it up. This one event is the absolute definition of knee jerk reaction, and you could maybe take a few intelligentcia charts and graphs to a townhall and make a case? Could be Scotland missed the chance to ban airliners just a few years earlier. Me, sure I'd go, but the hypocritical at the meeting can go fly a kite. I'd ask one or two of the lowly help around the hotel where the best hole in the wall eating places are in town and visit there.

glad you were entertained. Unfortunately, your posts are often hard to parse and not often worth the bother. I see where this was a problem earlier in this thread, as well.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Sidelock

The Organ Grinder is the only real 3" contributor here, except for the members of his troop. "Cowards" is to be understood as anyone who disagrees with him. He himself is a model of courage, having ground here for years without ever disclosing his identity. His identity is of no interest; he only exists online. He is an android. He believes whatever he is told by The National Enquirer of net work news, FOX. Keith would never have existed unless Rupert Murdoch had invented him to personify the rube that Murdoch and Trump needed to pull of their heist. So, Keith, grind on.No one hears you but your troop of monkeys.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Bill, when you start flailing that anyone who disagrees with you is less than human, It is time for you to renew your NSDAP membership.
You truly are to be pitied.

Dumb, but learning...Prof Em, BSc(ME), CAE (FYI)
Sidelock
Sidelock

Dm, Keith isn't just anyone who disagrees with me. I don't mind people who disagree with me. Keith is a loud-mouth bully. He's a quadrilateral, astronomical, incandescent sonofabitch. If you don't believe that, join his troop of monkeys.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Dm, Keith isn't just anyone who disagrees with me. I don't mind people who disagree with me. Keith is a loud-mouth bully. He's a quadrilateral, astronomical, incandescent sonofabitch. If you don't believe that, join his troop of monkeys.

You gotta point there.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 23 of 23 1 2 21 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.