April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (Jtplumb, obsessed-with-doubles, LGF, 2 invisible), 448 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,479
Posts545,201
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 23 1 2 20 21 22 23
Sidelock
Sidelock

Coward3inch, the 2013 shooter Adam Lanza did not buy his guns. They were safely locked away in his own mother's gun safe. He killed her and took them to use in a mass shooting.

You just keep falling on your face with one lame excuse after another to explain away your hypocrisy and your dissemination of anti-gun propaganda.

You won't address my other points because you are afraid, and haven't come up with a suitable lie. Keep flailing. Go play with your sniper and military type pump 12 gauge shotgun. Tell all of the fearful victims that you deserve to keep yours because of your inadequacy and mental deficiencies.

What a joke. You perverts deserve each other. But law abiding citizens don't deserve to be stabbed in the back by you.

Last edited by keith; 03/08/20 02:39 PM.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Well, the Organ Grinder's monkey chimes in with his usual incomprehensible response. Craig, the word is MANNER, not manor, a minor lapse. We know who the maniacs are. Their names are attached to their deeds. We could thwart some of them in the future if we only had the will. That somebody chooses to hunt with an assault rifle is not an argument for his right to do so. He could do a better job with a more appropriate rifle. I could kill game with a bazooka, but that's no reason I should be allowed to do so.

Me tarzan, you jane? Just kidding bill, I elect not to worry too much about spelling, for once you're right, I am wrong and I thank you.

Bill, I don't believe it is legal to havest game with a bazooka, or are you perpetuating the talking point of the unrestricted? Hey, I took the semi auto .22 out yesterday and bagged a few kinda wooly looking gophers with my faux assault rifle and got a couple with my 22 hand gun. I didn't bring any antique stuff, because I figured the conditions would be a bit rough with some melt, and boy it didn't disappoint that way. Crunched through the crust on a pretty big drift and I'd be an organ grinders monkey if I didn't say I was glad to back out of that one without too much drama.

So, someone can chose a legal hunting arm, and you say no because you are the final say on appropriateness? Are you using the cover of low magazine capacity, classic bolt action hunting rifle configuration to mask a mental health concern? Is this what's meant by the red flags something or another? Bill, the fact is that there is clear hypocisy in saying the the AR platform has no field or target appropiate application. All that matters in a manner of speaking, is that you want to impose your feelings on others. Konor doesn't care nor will he admit it, but maybe he's taking note of the hypocrisy of feeling good?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: Konor3inch
....This can be arduous hunting involving rising in the winter hours before dawn ,traipsing out over the mud in the dark and holing up in a creek bottom in the snow or rain to pass shoot ducks or geese. All this with no guarantee of a shot ,with a 50 yard range over miles of foreshore that geese may flight over it can be a frustrating game....

Sounds more fun to me than having some estate worker telling me where to stand and which direction the birds will be coming from. I think we can all list alternate activities, done many ourselves, but they don't necessarily help out with the appreciation and future of sport gunning. For that reason alone, you have more allies, I didn't say friends, among pistol and semiauto enthusiasts than the social engineers.

You are aware that Scotland is quite a bit smaller that the US, aren't you? If you are so concerned with prevention of accidental shootings and non nut job related shootings that you say are a US plague, how could it be possible to have handgun suicides in Scotland when they are illegal? Ah, it's probably just me 'looking things up'. By the way, this does not look like a good time to ask rm bill about access to the outdoors. Remember, if you get to visit his neck of the woods, try to without preconceived notions.

CraigD
I couldnt agree more shooting on the shore is the ultimate shooting experience for me. I also have access to a lot of rough shooting over good ground with a dog and that comes a close second you can be more flexible and I enjoy this type of walked up shooting. The syndicate shooting is fun ,more social with like minded people mostly local farmers ,we split our numbers in half and alternate between walking/beating where birds can still be shot going back away from the standing guns ,and standing we dont stand at pegs we are all experienced enough to line out and cover the likely areas birds will flush over, we dont always get it right though.
I havent heard of any recent suicides with handguns here. Organised crime still have access to hand guns ,if you are bringing in drugs you can bring in hand guns ,there are restricted two shot handguns normally revolvers with 4 blocked chambers which are available for humane despatch of deer and there is no ban on muzzle loading revolvers so thats three possibilities there are also arms and ammo still in families which were originally war trophies

Sidelock
Sidelock

DmColonial you really are a joke .
And heres me thinking the government were just in charge of printing money ,you are priceless.
Let me explain the government gathers together the money ,not literally DmColonial of course just trust me on this, then it decides on how it will be spent.
So instead of creating areas to be gun free for mass slaughter to occur ,like Ted maintains your government does ,it implements policies that benefit the people. Great idea eh
A lot of these policies like free University degree courses are Scottish only policies and dont apply to the rest of the UK ,you can look the rest up if you are interested

We all pay through taxation of course but having a good government with the well being of its countrys population at heart means we all benefit .

Last edited by Konor3inch; 03/08/20 05:38 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

craigd, we ought to also remind Coward3inch and Billy about the D.C. Sniper who terrorized the Washington area for weeks. The many victims were all killed with a single bullet, fired from his concealed position in the trunk of a car.

Billy's five round Mausers and Coward3inch's rifles would do just fine in the hands of a mentally ill killer.

But we should know from years of taking the time to truthfully explain the facts about inanimate objects used as weapons, that anti-gunners simply don't want to hear it. They know the truth, but they choose to deny the truth and spread anti-gun lies.

I don't explain this stuff ad nauseam for them. They are too far gone. I do it to keep them going. I want them to keep showing everyone just how dangerous they are to those of us who are interested in keeping our 2nd Amendment Rights, and passing them on intact to our children. Our fathers did that for us, and it is up to us to expend a little time, money, and effort to do the same.

I would be ashamed to look my kids or grandkids in the eye some day, and admit that I helped to give away the freedoms our forefathers fought and died to give to us.

Coward3inch, and all of the other FUDD's in Scotland and the UK might not even be here today if it wasn't for the sacrifices of so-called violent 2nd Amendment Rights loving Americans who saved their sorry asses in WW II. Just look at the gratitude, and the stupidity of those who think there is nothing under all of those Crosses in the cemeteries around Normandy and Arlington.

I don't ever want the future generations to look back at my generation, and say I and other gun owners were spineless sheep.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I just noticed you referenced me in your masturbation post. Was that some sort of Freudian slip . You do realise this is not a dating site.

Just another example of you lying in your posts for attention I expect.

Any news on the Dunblane gig or are real people just a step too far for you at what I assume is an early stage of therapy.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Fester re Adam Lanza he should never have been able to gain access to those guns as you well know.
In this country people have had their certificate withdrawn for such an occurrence ie allowing anyone to have knowledge of a cabinet keys location and so allowing an unauthorised person access to their weapons just because of the potential for these incidents to occur.
Your laissez faire attitude to unregulated ownership makes these incidents more likely.
Dates for Dunblane ???

Sidelock
Sidelock

Fester when you say mentally ill killer are you referring to yourself

Sidelock
Sidelock

Fester do two wrongs make a right in your book.
I have no doubt that bolt action rifles are used to kill people in your country ,it doesnt surprise me I can think of only 2 incidents here. One a mass shooting in England ,the Derrick Bird shootings and the other a gangland hit in Glasgow years back.
Again firearms control has decreased these incidents to the bare minimum

Last edited by Konor3inch; 03/08/20 03:29 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig, I know the "AR platform" could be used as an effective hunting rifle. If that were all it was used for, I'd have no objection. What you and the Organ Grinder can't grasp is that it's the weapon that lets maniacs maximize their kill. For that reason and no other it's a weapon that needs to be gotten rid of. The Organ Grinder cites the loony in the Texas clock tower who used a bolt action. He used that rifle because it's the one he had. If he could have had his hands on an AK or an AR, be sure he'd have chosen it because it would allow him to do even more damage. To say that hammers or chain saws can kill people is plain stupid. What we need to do is to lessen the maniac's ability to do harm.PS: guns are a hobby for me ; they're not my life. My life doesn't hinge on owning an assault rifle. No one's life does.

Bill Ferguson
Page 22 of 23 1 2 20 21 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.