April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
9 members (78CJ, earlyriser, ClapperZapper, Fudd, bushveld, 1 invisible), 456 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,479
Posts545,208
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 23 1 2 19 20 21 22 23
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Konor3inch
....This can be arduous hunting involving rising in the winter hours before dawn ,traipsing out over the mud in the dark and holing up in a creek bottom in the snow or rain to pass shoot ducks or geese. All this with no guarantee of a shot ,with a 50 yard range over miles of foreshore that geese may flight over it can be a frustrating game....

Sounds more fun to me than having some estate worker telling me where to stand and which direction the birds will be coming from. I think we can all list alternate activities, done many ourselves, but they don't necessarily help out with the appreciation and future of sport gunning. For that reason alone, you have more allies, I didn't say friends, among pistol and semiauto enthusiasts than the social engineers.

You are aware that Scotland is quite a bit smaller that the US, aren't you? If you are so concerned with prevention of accidental shootings and non nut job related shootings that you say are a US plague, how could it be possible to have handgun suicides in Scotland when they are illegal? Ah, it's probably just me 'looking things up'. By the way, this does not look like a good time to ask rm bill about access to the outdoors. Remember, if you get to visit his neck of the woods, try to without preconceived notions.

Sidelock
Sidelock

My dear 3 inch friend.
You are brain dead.
By definition, Government has NO money.
Any money is YOUR money.
You or your children will pay, there is no Free.

Originally Posted By: Konor3inch

Free University degree education , free NHS health care at point of care, Paid maternity leave ,Paid Paternity leave, Family friendly policies, Generous annual leave, a benefits system that aims to retain the dignity of those who fall into unemployment, Free prescriptions, Bus passes for the elderly ,this could stretch for ever the point is we have a government that is concerned for its people and its policies reflect that.

Dumb, but learning...Prof Em, BSc(ME), CAE (FYI)
Sidelock
Sidelock

Grinding in public is an offence against decency. You could be arrested, something to hope for. Grind on. Your troop is breathless with anticipation.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Uncle Fester All my guns are safely locked away as I guess most responsible peoples are.Kids killing each other with their parents guns are you in denial about that because it doesnt fit your agenda. I dont think you accept facts unless they suit you. Google it Fester Im not doing it for you you lazy munchkin.
What did you think of my idea for your talk at Dunblane then a few drinks afterwards? You didnt say.
The rest of your post not worth responding to ,youre quite a boring guy Fester

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
....I support the right to own firearms that don't appeal to maniacs and which are useful as hunting or target- shooting tools....

Hey Konor, rm bill is well aware that AR style rifles with high capacity magazines are used all over his state in the US to legally hunt all manor of big game, and allow thousands to participate in target shooting events and competitions. Read over his comments, do you think he should be deciding who a maniac is and isn't? See past your personal feelings and consider that rm bill may very well prejudge a person if they're wearing a kilt while out elk hunting.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Keith, I'm a Democrat as you already know. I stand for objective reality. I oppose assault weapons, high-capacity magazines, and loose gun show sales. I support the right to own firearms that don't appeal to maniacs and which are useful as hunting or target- shooting tools. PS: Grinding your organ is no longer automatically considered a perversion. Grinding it in public, however, is indecent exposure. Go grind your tiny organ in the privacy of your own home.

We have been down this road many times Billy. I have shown you examples of mass shootings that involved the bolt action rifles of military origin that you prefer. And I have provided endless examples of mass murders that involved no firearms whatsoever.
I have reminded you that many Democrats think your bolt action rifles should be banned because they are long range high velocity sniper rifles that can penetrate police body armor.

Would you like to take a shot and explain why the Democrats you support all oppose Stop and Frisk laws when they are proven to save lives and get illegal guns off the street? Why do they all wish to instead target law abiding citizens?

None of that deters you. The facts never matter to you. And the most important fact we here need to know is that anti-gunners like you are paving the way to infringements upon the 2nd Amendment Rights of law abiding citizens. That is simply beyond treasonous and subversive. You present a danger to the Constitutional rights of all of us.

And holy shit Billy.... this recent public preoccupation with masturbation from you, canvasback, Coward3inch, and Stevie is very disturbing. It amazes me that the self appointed moderators, whiners and crybabies like old colonel Gladys Kravitz, the preacher, BrentD, and every other fraud who complains about decorum, decency, and driving folks away, are totally silent about your perverted postings. I'd like to see you sick bastards try that on Upland Journal or Accurate Reloading forums, or over on the Parker Gun forum where Shortshells hangs out. Maybe the four of you need to get together for some private time and work this out among yourselves. But I think you all need to keep your masturbation in your own perverted closets. This crap is certainly not double gun related. And please consider showing your public masturbation posts to your mental health provider to see what is driving this perverted talk.

Last edited by keith; 03/08/20 02:23 PM.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Well, the Organ Grinder's monkey chimes in with his usual incomprehensible response. Craig, the word is MANNER, not manor, a minor lapse. We know who the maniacs are. Their names are attached to their deeds. We could thwart some of them in the future if we only had the will. That somebody chooses to hunt with an assault rifle is not an argument for his right to do so. He could do a better job with a more appropriate rifle. I could kill game with a bazooka, but that's no reason I should be allowed to do so.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
...rm bill may very well prejudge a person if they're wearing a kilt while out elk hunting.

Be careful with that rm bill. My BIL tried stabbing me one Thanksgiving. I was riding him pretty hard aboot the skart.

King, did you watch the Bruins and Lightning last night? That was a good one.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The political stuff is more entertaining to me these days, lonesome. Must be age, slowing down, but a good woman by my side, a book, glancing back and forth at prattling politicians, the warmth from old Vermont Casting wood stove and dreaming of hungry trout is excitement enough these days.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Hi Fester hows the blood pressure going up I expect ,anyway Ill hold on to my working arsenal while I still have a legitimate use for it, I couldnt part with it now as Im still fit and healthy and have plenty opportunities to enjoy them afield.

Sorry if Ive upset you by not going along with your idea of unrestricted access to assault weapons for all despite your continual rants ,never mind thats life, you just have to accept other peoples view points and get over yourself.

Ive noticed you dont really debate ,more kind of shoot people down I guess you must have suffered a few slaps in the coupon in the past. Much safer here on the internet, although are you not the guy who tracks people on the internet hmmm scary guy.

Whens the date for your Dunblane venue incidentally youll have to be fearless to give that gig a shot ,let me know what you decide I could maybe drive you over.

Page 21 of 23 1 2 19 20 21 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.