April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (FallCreekFan, Tim in PA, 1 invisible), 445 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,479
Posts545,202
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 23 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Konor3inch
....If you are to be believed Do you have a rational reason as to why I would lie ?

Yes, because I'm dumb and can't hold down a job? Just kidding Konor.

You just chose not to see the things that you brush off as irrelevant, no big deal. You aren't asking your self why your kids are seeking life interests, or tolerance, or inclusiveness in other areas, only that you accept it as normal. Ask rm bill, if you can catch him between emotional swings, what policy can do for nearly free access to hundreds of thousands of game rich acres, while also glamorizing some of the most expensive hunting trips for wealthy visitors in the US.

Then, consider the hypocrisy of chosing not to see the political agenda attacks against all things related to shooting. Why bring up politics? It's because policy makers, not you, are in control of your culture and teaching your kids.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Uncle Fester,

Ive come to the conclusion that your posting on this double gun forum is merely a means to attract attention to yourself. Hence the provocative stance I think that you are just one of these guys that crave attention but in real life get absolutely none. Seriously ,maybe some sort of therapy is the way forward for you so that at least you could understand your motives for your behaviour and perhaps learn to control it. Maybe the replies to your posts are the only things that get you up in the morning.
Anyway I agree that a law abiding owner of any gun is not a threat.
However gun laws are there to restrict the possible harm an unstable person can do to society ,look up some examples. Also unsecured guns have on multiple occasions led to the deaths of a sibling in your country. And of course there are incidents where people have accessed other law abiding citizens weapons to murder. Did you understand those points?And of course there are law abiding people who plan attacks with readily available assault rifles, go on to commit those atrocities and then become classed as non law abiding. Can you understand that ?

Those were not thinly veiled threats Fester it was merely to illustrate that the population of Scotland would not be interested in your paranoid ramblings about tyrannical governments and the need to arm the general population just so that you could play at soldiers, super heroes or whatever with your accumulation of weapons . They would send you packing . Your views may be acceptable in USA but there is a big world beyond your borders and you would not be received well here.
Perhaps you should come over and hold a talk on your views in Dunblane town hall. Without your guns of course . Then maybe go for a pint in the pub afterwards to gauge your popularity. I can imagine the newspaper headlines.

Does wearing a kilt etc these sort of remarks are at primary school playground level .I think that coincidently that is the level your debating skills are at too.

Last edited by Konor3inch; 03/08/20 12:37 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Konor, You got the picture. There is no point in engaging with Keith. He, like his presidential hero, recognizes no objective reality. He is the Organ Grinder. His organ is primitive. It only plays one tune, and he grinds it endlessly. That's because he is only capable of comprehending one lame tune. He has several monkeys here who chime in behind him. Ignore them. They're even more reality-challenged than he is. All we can hope for is that someday he'll go grind his organ somewhere else, preferably in hell.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Grind, grind, grind. We've all heard this sorry tune, Take it somewhere else, preferably in private. The organ grinder lies every time he opens his mouth. Facts have no influence on his "thinking". He is remarkable in one way: the world's first robotic organ grinder. He also has the first troop of robotic monkeys.

Last edited by rocky mtn bill; 03/08/20 01:04 PM.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Coward3inch, I am so happy to see the points you just made to justify the restrictive bans on certain firearms that were imposed by your tyrannical government, and not agreed to by law abiding gun owners participating in a referendum.

The best point you brought up was the possibility that privately held firearms could be stolen and used in a crime. Or perhaps a sibling could find one and be hurt or killed.

Each one of those points applies to your little arsenal, which includes rifles defined as sniper guns, and the Model 12 Winchester pump that is the same deadly firearm which was used by the U.S Military in both World Wars.

So when do you plan to surrender or destroy your guns for the good and safety of society and your family? How can you sleep knowing a sibling, son, daughter, wife, etc. may find one and get accidentally shot. Or maybe they might use it to commit suicide.

And why won't you consider giving up all of your dangerous firearms, a switch to a single shot flintlock as a safer, less threatening alternative? Why do you need to hunt anyway, when so many are put at risk by your selfish interests?

I'm still amused that you think my personal insults define me in very negative ways, but your many personal insults are somehow justified.

You asked craigd why he might think you lie. Holy crap Coward3inch... your whole life appears to be one big hypocritical lie.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Hey Billy... tell us again...

Do you support the 2nd Amendment...

... or are you a Democrat???

I really enjoyed seeing you admit that you undermine all gun owners, and stab us in the back by supporting anti-gunners.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The main reason is accessibility to areas to hunt. Whether this is through no contacts or the expense of getting involved. There are no public hunting grounds here except the area on the foreshore that lies between the high and low tide marks. This can be arduous hunting involving rising in the winter hours before dawn ,traipsing out over the mud in the dark and holing up in a creek bottom in the snow or rain to pass shoot ducks or geese. All this with no guarantee of a shot ,with a 50 yard range over miles of foreshore that geese may flight over it can be a frustrating game.
Contrast that with say playing football with a team of kids your own age ,training during the week and competing at weekends . Playing golf where you can see improvement in your game . Participating in any of the martial arts ,Muay Thai, Karate, Judo Krav Maga, Boxing all freely available near here and all providing a satisfaction with progress.

My own son is a good clay and rifle shot and comes along with me but rarely asks when we are going. He is just not interested and instead has had a successful junior football career.
Shooting is not the be all and end all it is a hobby ,to some a way of life and freezer filler but it doesnt rule my life and Im not in control of its future Im merely a participant.

Politically I am not naive and there is an ever expanding anti fieldsports pressure in schools and television which will have a negative effect on the popularity of shooting.
On of the biggest negative impacts however is the association of sporting weapons with the American weapons free for all and the resulting carnage that hits the headlines. We are all tarred with the same brush so negative aspects of assault gun ownership are projected on to law abiding fieldsports men here .
I dont want uncontrolled access to assault weapons in this country theres no reason why I should just because I shoot clay pigeons or hunt deer doesnt mean I should support the unrestricted possession of military weapons for personal protection ,there is no link and its not hypocrisy ,its free choice. Should someone own an AR15 and thinks I should not hunt and so is against my possession of a shotgun that is fine by me its their choice.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith, I'm a Democrat as you already know. I stand for objective reality. I oppose assault weapons, high-capacity magazines, and loose gun show sales. I support the right to own firearms that don't appeal to maniacs and which are useful as hunting or target- shooting tools. PS: Grinding your organ is no longer automatically considered a perversion. Grinding it in public, however, is indecent exposure. Go grind your tiny organ in the privacy of your own home.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Fester fortunately we do not have a tyrannical government instead of wasting your time on here look it up.
Free University degree education , free NHS health care at point of care, Paid maternity leave ,Paid Paternity leave, Family friendly policies, Generous annual leave, a benefits system that aims to retain the dignity of those who fall into unemployment, Free prescriptions, Bus passes for the elderly ,this could stretch for ever the point is we have a government that is concerned for its people and its policies reflect that. According to Ted your government policies include herding people into gun free zones to be slaughtered. You should head over here but leave your handguns etc behind theyre not welcome.

Sidelock
Sidelock

More anti-gun propaganda and lies from Coward3inch. Semi-automatics are not military assault rifles. Full automatic assault weapons are available here, but they are very restricted Class III firearms.

Legally owned full automatic firearms are also involved in virtually no crimes here.

If you are bombarded with Fake News of an assault firearms free-for-all here, but are not hearing about the thousands of other mass murders which do not involve firearms, you should be questioning the agenda driven anti-gun News Media. Instead Coward3inch, you choose to help the anti-gunners spread fake news and complete misinformation.

And you are still to cowardly and selfish to explain why you should keep your little arsenal, when you yourself outlined the potential dangers to society and your family. You say you are happy to be a good little sheep, and be safe from military guns. But you hide from the fact that a model 12 Winchester is a well known military firearm that is much more lethal than almost any handgun.

You are an anti-gun Troll, and worse... You are a living breathing fraud and hypocrite.

Page 20 of 23 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.