April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (Jimmy W, barrel browner, Jtplumb, 3 invisible), 424 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,479
Posts545,201
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 23 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 22 23
Sidelock
Sidelock

Use PUNCTUATION fer gawd sakes.
Reading this drivel is nearly impossible.
Dinya ne'er get to skool?

Of course, since you are "out" of here, and were only doing this discourse for your own entitled satisfaction, as you said,there will be no reply!
Alas.

Originally Posted By: Konor3inch
Hi Uncle Fester you just dont get it. Do you read anything critically or are you just too intent on personal attack to comprehend .

I dont smoke. I have a good friend called Mohammed ,a Muslim from Somalia. and this is a double gun forum not a second amendment forum .

Youre a tedious person who is probably responsible for driving many readers of this forum away I wont be driven away but I wont be reading any more of your drivel its really quite draining ,again apologies to all reasonable forum members for drawing this out,

Bye bye Uncle Fester I think you are doomed to continually repeat the same mistakes that you have been making for years some people just never learn.

I found it quite tiring just for a few days posting predominantly negative posts so cant imagine how you feel I suppose your bitterness and anger keeps you going Im afraid I do not have those reserves.

Last edited by DmColonial; 03/05/20 03:14 PM.

Dumb, but learning...Prof Em, BSc(ME), CAE (FYI)
Sidelock
Sidelock

I seem have failed miserably to convey that the decision a few people made to refrain from fighting a handgun ban here in Scotland after Dunblane was less a vote against handguns and more a vote of solidarity with those bereaved....

Sorry that my discussion with you somehow involved a gray market. In reading your comments, there are some groups of bereaved that dont seem to justify a policy change, and there are examples like above that become prioritized.

Do you think a new restrictive law of any sort should be based on bereavement, and who chooses whose bereavement is more important than anothers? What you folks do in Scotland is fine with me, for the purposes of this discussion, is any of your bereavement ever given enough importance to change laws, or is it a one way street?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Hi Uncle Fester you just dont get it. Do you read anything critically or are you just too intent on personal attack to comprehend .

I dont smoke. I have a good friend called Mohammed ,a Muslim from Somalia. and this is a double gun forum not a second amendment forum .

Poor dumb Konor3inch... so sorry to see you go... again. I told you that I read and comprehended every word you posted... even the virtually incoherent stuff where you forgot how to spell and use punctuation. Please don't be so angry, just because you are too stupid to recall what you posted a whole day ago...

If Ive got a match Ill light a cigarette if a car Ill use it to get around what you do with ithese objects is up to you

But really, I don't care if you smoke or not. And I'm sure your good buddy Mohammed would not be offended by your obvious wish to keep guns away from Muslims. The issue is that you are here on a firearms enthusiasts website preaching your anti-gun dogma... And then hypocritically lecturing me that this is a double gun forum, and not a 2nd Amendment forum.

You're a real peach. From your defective memory and moronic thought processes, to your ability to sling the mud and personal insults that you claim to dislike. Few Libtards have been so transparent and so utterly ignorant so quickly here. This is like having nca225 on steroids.

This has been great fun. I really enjoy flushing our anti-gun Liberals and revealing their hypocrisy and the ways they help anti-gun politicians to erode our gun rights. Oh, excuse me, it's all about solidarity and sympathy... enforced by threat of imprisonment by your tyrannical government. Just bleat like a sheep if you agree. Speaking of hypocrisy, Gladys Kravitz and a few of her friends should be along any second now to call you a coward for hiding behind a screen name.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Well, it has been a very productive last few days here...

I got Konor3inch to finally come out of the closet and show us how determined he is to come here and undermine our Gun Rights. He wouldn't come back here, but he did return with a vengeance in this Thread that was unfortunately just locked. Check out his lunacy in the last couple pages here:

https://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=566519&page=1

All Konor3inch wants us to do is to bend over like he did in Scotland, be good little sheep, and give up all of our handguns and semi-auto rifles.

He is seriously suggesting that tens of millions of law abiding U.S. citizens should give away their rights to ownership of perhaps 100 million or more firearms. He thinks that we all should take it on the chin and give up a large portion of our 2nd Amendment Rights because of the actions of a very small number of criminals who misuse firearms.

This is a good time to point out how terrible the anti-gun Democrats thought it was for Michael Bloomberg to pass the "Stop and Frisk Laws" when he was Mayor of New York City. Stop and Frisk was incredibly successful, and resulted in a huge reduction in violent crime and murder. The Cops and Bloomberg knew exactly that the problem isn't middle aged white guys who want to hunt and protect their families and teach their kids and grandkids to shoot. They knew it was the gang-bangers and career criminals that were repeatedly arrested, and released or paroled to go out and engage in more violent crimes.
Stop and Frisk took them and their guns off the streets.

Anti-gun Democrats screamed bloody murder about this. They were a lot more concerned about violating the rights of violent career criminals and gang-bangers than they are about taking away your guns and your 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights.

This is the mentality of the politicians that rocky mtn bill and other FUDD's and Trolls here support. These people like Konor3inch and rocky mtn bill are mentally sick, and it is high time that we finally confront them.

We will never change them with facts, reason, or dialog. But we should always remind them that they are not our friends. Or we can just let them continue to undermine us like termites eating away your house until it is destroyed. Time to wake up and put a stop to this gentlemen!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Hi Uncle Fester I dont think you can take any credit for getting me to come out of the closet I simply stated my views which you find hard to accept as it upsets you to think that someone should wish to deprive you of your assault weapons .

The problem doesnt lie with the average guy perhaps ex military who buys an AR or similar weapon uses it responsibly and gets a lot of enjoyment in its possession who you use as your example to justify your own acquisition of Assault weapons.

The problem lies partly with the people you describe who have turned parts of America into No Go areas not just for strangers but for people who live a block away who dont happen to be in the same gang. This situation has been brought about by as you say the ease in obtaining assault weapons.

The second problem is those unfortunates who either due to money worries or any of a million unfortunate circumstances experience mental breakdown and with little in the way of a support system decide to run amok. Again the easy access to Assault weapons turns a problem into a catastrophe.

The third problem is extreme characters like yourself who take the 2nd amendment written in all good faith to protect the people of America from tyranny and use it as an excuse to stockpile weapons and by fighting against measures to control the availability of these Assault weapons are indirectly partially responsible for the toll Assault weapons take on the general population. I would define that stance as Anti American as I dont think you can get any more Anti American than fighting responsible gun laws that would protect the population. And Im not talking hunting accidents or range accidents here.

The fourth problem is the paranoia created by the ready availability of Assault weapons leading to the formation of groups for the purpose of protecting themselves a phenomena that would not occur if people felt safe in their own country.

And all this solely because you selfishly want to hold on to as many weapons as you can afford to buy.

Its a cycle that feeds itself and there is no putting the genie back in the bottle. My main point is that the genie is not out of the bottle in Scotland and I dont want to go down the road you are travelling on ,neither do I want my son or the generations to come to inherit those problems just because I want to experience owning Assault weapons.

Thats the situation Keith and personal attacks on people holding these views does not counter these arguments .

If you came to Scotland you would have no need for your personal protection weapons you would just have to relax and live do you think you could do that here without the psychological need to stockpile weapons ?

Perhaps you would be keen to start the cycle of violence here by endorsing the availability of Assault weapons for all and sundry . Here we consider that anti social so stock piling of assault weapons would see you safely locked up out of harms way and labelled as the dangerous nut job that you are,
Its just time for you to wake up Uncle Fester and start acting responsibly not selfishly

Lonesome roads youre a bit of a cartoon character mixed in with a bit of keyboard warrior I dont think youd fit in over here and without your weapons comfort blanket would probably deteriorate fast. Perhaps youd embrace the normal life us Scots enjoy and take for granted though ,there may be hope for you yet
Sorry Fester youre beyond help.

Last edited by Konor3inch; 03/07/20 04:10 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

If there was a referendum here in Scotland which simply asked

Would you vote to deregulate firearms ownership yes or no I reckon over 90% would vote no.

So Im not a lone voice in the wilderness here Im speaking for all those in Scotland who would vote no. So Troll alert ,I dont think so just the voice of a bit of common sense in response to Uncle Festers view that we didnt fight hard enough to hold on to our hand guns post Dunblane.

I have never heard anyone say here in Scotland its about time we were given more access to firearms it just isnt an issue.

America is where it is . We are where we are . I dont want our country to share the problems your country suffers due to unrestricted gun ownership. Its as simple as that

Sidelock
Sidelock

Lonesome roads youre a bit of a cartoon character mixed in with a bit of keyboard warrior I dont think youd fit in over here and without your weapons comfort blanket would probably deteriorate fast. Perhaps youd embrace the normal life us Scots enjoy and take for granted though ,there may be hope for you yet

Nemo me impune lacessit!

Sidelock
Sidelock

The only thing worse than being a sheep Konor3inch, is being a sheep without brains.

I did get you to come out of your closet and reveal yourself as an anti-gun Troll. You registered as a member of this site in 2013, but only just began your anti-gun ranting. And you told us that it was me that prompted you to respond in this manner.

You also shot down your own argument yesterday in the other now locked thread. I kept asking you about the sheer hypocrisy of selfishly keeping your shotguns and rifles after a mentally ill nut used that type of guns to go on his 2010 mass killing spree.

You came back with the idiotic argument that you would not be willing to give up your guns, and that your example was to prove that your government wasn't after those guns.

Well, very good... except for the fact that you also defended your fear of your tyrannical government by telling us that it wasn't fear of prison or the government that made you comply with the handgun and semi-automatic bans. Rather, it was sympathy and solidarity with the families of the poor dead victims of the shooter.

Obviously, your solidarity and sympathies do not extend to the victims of those killed by the genre of guns that you personally like. You anti-gunners always preach the safety aspect, and the public good. You often rationalize that law abiding citizens should be punished for the actions of a few... "if it only saves one life." But here we see that you only care about yourself and your own selfish interests.

There are other guys here from Scotland and the U.K., but you are the only one who is here telling us that you are happy to be as a sheep who only really gave up his pistol because he was afraid of his government. It's right here, in your own words and deeds. We hear your bleats, and see you tripping over your own sheep tongue.

Sidelock
Sidelock

....I dont want our country to share the problems your country suffers due to unrestricted gun ownership. Its as simple as that

It had to a bunch of sleepless nights when your own son was forced against his will into such a terrible place to do a little coaching? Though it is a common theme for you, there are restrictions in the US. Just because you are able to repeat it, doesn't make it true does it? Unrestricted specifically means illegal. Discussions about my perception of what you folks face in Scotland have to do with law abiding citizens, and I'm not making any assumptions that you would have criminal tendencies if some day you could punch paper with a handgun again.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Lonesome yawn

Uncle Fester you are spending your time putting words into my mouth then arguing against them any non agenda driven person can see that. I am quite happy that what I have written accurately portrays my point of view .

It seems you are not up for a debate or willing to accept that not everyone perhaps not anyone thinks like you. Your endless rant and diatribe of insults makes me think you may either be mentally ill or suffering from some sort of senile dementia, I suspect the latter and hope you are able to avail yourself of some sort of treatment before you go crackers and end up as a headline in some mass shooting.

Anyway just so you are clear I fish for trout on the loch and salmon in the rivers, shoot wildfowl inland and on the foreshore, shoot pheasants in a driven game syndicate ,stalk deer on a friends farm ,shoot rabbits with a .22 and two British air rifles.

I have no inclination to support the possession of assault rifles or hand guns in this country and no one who possesses assault rifles can count on my support to retain them especially you Fester because I dont think you would be safe in charge of a water pistol.

You regularly castigate those that do not support your stance as FUDDS but it should be fieldsportsmen making it clear to you that they do not support the unhealthy possession of Assault weapons to bolster inadequate personalities and be telling you to take a hike. I dont think you are representative of shooters in America thank God but that you and your three or four barely literate buddies on this forum represent a small core of very unstable characters who are probably ill suited to possess any kind of weapons. Personally I think you Fester should be restricted to plastic cutlery.

Is all that clear enough, have a good time distorting it but I think on balance most people see you for the fool you are and your compatriots as even bigger fools for being taken in by such a fraud

Uncle Fester the protector of all from tyranny , I dont think so you are just some inadequate old irrelevant geezer ,fixated on internet battling and hiding behind a computer screen . Most men would have no time for you at all youre too much of a paranoid dishonest twister becoming less relevant as you age and become increasingly angry and bitter

Last edited by Konor3inch; 03/07/20 11:20 AM.
Page 15 of 23 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.