April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
8 members (graybeardtmm3, ClapperZapper, earlyriser, Fudd, bushveld, 1 invisible), 450 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,479
Posts545,208
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 23 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 22 23
Sidelock
Sidelock

I said punching paper was boring add taking out of context to your list of habits,
Im getting the impression that all that matters to you is the possession of firearms as a comfort blanket and that you are someone who has problems living in the world without seeking justification for possessing such weapons.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm getting the impression that you are about as anti-gun as anyone who ever posted on this forum. The only justification I need to own and use firearms is my enjoyment, and my Constitutional Right to them.

There is nothing out of context when I accurately mentioned your admission that there was indeed another mass shooting after Dunblane. But you don't wish to give up the same genre of guns used in that killing spree because they are personally owned by you, even though they are every bit as potentially lethal as the handguns and semi-autos that you are happy to see banned.

So then, if you found deer hunting or skeet shooting boring, I guess that would then justify your tryannical government banning those firearms as well.

It appears that your comfort blanket is something we call hypocrisy. Another closet anti-gunner comes out of the closet! At least we know where you stand now.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith no more mass shootings in Scotland .
I find all I need to know about you as a man in your postings and suspect your support for the second amendment is a convenience to hide the fact that you are an inadequate who puts your possession of firearms and the retention of the ease to purchase firearms before the safety of the population of your country.
Unfortunately your country is awash with hand guns and there is no going back those in fear arm themselves probably rightly so ,the threat exists so it seems only reasonable to do so.
Our country isnt awash with hand guns and we are not in the mess that you are in. The government has introduced legislation to restrict ownership and is acting responsibly. We as a population are acting responsibly by accepting those restrictions Whereas you have no other option than to live in a state of paranoid fear even with your hand guns.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith regarding avoiding answering points I have tried to reply to your sensible points you have countered very few of mine do you know what a technical knock out is because youve just experienced one

Sidelock
Sidelock

The genre of weapons as you put it are not up for surrender they are used for what they were intended for .

Sidelock
Sidelock

Spoken like a true anti-gunner Konor3inch. You sound exactly like the most extreme anti-gunners we have. Many of them, like Michael Bloomberg even have armed bodyguards. Others, much like you, actually own firearms, but find ways to justify why they should have them, and other law abiding citizens should be prohibited under penalty of law and threat of imprisonment.

Isn't that right anti-gun hypocrite Konor3inch? Bleat once for yes, and bleat twice for no.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

You know where I stand because I have stated it clearly your interpretation of that is your concern. Of course you will categorise me as you will .
Hypocrite I dont think so I think you should read the posts more slowly or thoughtfully.
I have got the measure of you Keith ,highly critical ,agenda driven and desperate to disparage You are unable to stand tall so you desperately try to pull others down with insults . You are clearly not of great character but then I dont think you are bothered ,for you its all about the guns ,your paranoia and your fear all wrapped up in the pretence of support for the second amendment.
Teds idea that the gun free zones were to set people up to be slaughtered so that further gun controls could be pushed through is a cracker . Is that a widely held belief? Do you believe that Keith ?
You guys are just the gift that keeps giving.
Sleep safe remember to check that .45 before you turn in for the night,you never know when you are going to need it.

Sidelock
Sidelock

What the fook is this all aboot?

I wish theyd ban golf. Stupida fooking game.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Insults as usual Keith rather than countering the points Im sure you are intelligent enough to do so but choose to ignore. As I wrote earlier, perhaps youre not reading my posts you certainly arent countering anything I have written, anyway, ,I am happy to forego the limited pleasure of putting holes in a paper target with a handgun if doing so ensures that no more children are murdered in mass school shootings. So far the foregoing of that enjoyment by myself and others in the shooting community has resulted in no more mass school shootings in Scotland.
In my book thats a good result. How many people would need to die before you considered handing in your hand guns oops silly question it would make no difference there are countless millions of them left youre too late that bus left years ago before your handgun industry convinced you that you had to be armed to your teeth to what was it, oh yes oppose a tyrannical government oh and of course pour millions into the industry . Gullible doesnt even nearly cover it

Last edited by Konor3inch; 03/04/20 07:14 PM. Reason: Amendment
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein
Originally Posted By: Konor3inch
Keith ,

When terrorist attackers have to resort to using knives in their attacks you can see the benefit of not having semi auto centre fires available to the general public.

It would seem that you have missed an important point. The terrorists didnt go away when you eliminated your center fire auto guns. They simply changed their MO.
Im reasonably well enough informed to know that crime, especially violent crime, has not gone down in the U.K. since the massacre in Dunblane. And, that a knife attack is by no means a rare or odd thing in London. Quite the contrary.

If you are content with the way things are, more power to you.

I have my own belief on the many Gun Free zones that cropped up in this country over the last thirty years. I believe it was a deliberate, and well understood plan by those who championed it to unleash criminally ill individuals on those rendered completely defenseless by those who supported this legislation, in an attempt to invalidate and eliminate the second amendment to the US constitution. There were those who clearly understood that the mayhem and killing would be directed at the most vulnerable targets by the criminals who would know enough to pick a soft target, in order to take as many innocent lives along with them on their trip to hell.

They knew it, they understood it, and they did it. They are now, and always have been, aligned with the left of center political spectrum in this country.

They have a lot of blood on their hands.

Best,
Ted

I had to read Teds post again to make sure I hadnt misread so Keith is this view on Gun Free Zones widely held and is it something you too believe ?
Im honestly starting to feel sorry for you both , it cant be pleasant either living with that level of paranoia or if you are correct living in a country that would permit this to happen,
Sincerely all the best to both of you differences of opinion are just how things are people have to fight their corner , but more importantly people shouldnt be living with that level of mistrust or fear its not healthy and I would not wish it on anyone.
Konor

Last edited by Konor3inch; 03/04/20 07:35 PM. Reason: Spelling
Page 11 of 23 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.