April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (CJF, Vol423, 1 invisible), 451 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,479
Posts545,212
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 23 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 22 23
Sidelock
Sidelock

Looks like you are running out of gas (or hot air) Konor3inch.

Like it or not, anti-gunners took your guns. I really don't care one bit if you label them as conservatives or Labor Party Liberals.

You just tripped yourself up again there when you said there have been no mass shootings since Dunblane in 1996. What about that one you just mentioned in 2010? You should give up your rifles and shotguns to prevent any possibility of future criminal use of those firearms. How do you live with yourself knowing of the casual ease with which a killer might use such destructive and unnecessary objects?

You logic concerning handguns and the people who are killed by irresponsible acts of criminals who use them is ridiculous. How do you sleep at night knowing that you use matches or drive a vehicle, knowing that criminals and terrorists have used those inanimate objects to mow down pedestrians or start fatal arson fires, killing large numbers of people?

How about the millions who die as a result of the consumption of alcohol? Are shooting bad, but killings with knives acceptable? Your so-called voluntary lead shot ban is compulsory for hunting in 5 years. There is nothing voluntary about that at all. You say you are not an anti-gunner, but the circumstantial evidence is piling up. The only inanimate objects that deserve to be banned are the firearms that you find boring. That is very revealing.

And I can't understand why you choose to run away from my question about what your benevolent and non-tyrannical government would have done if you hadn't been a good little sheep, and politely gave up your handguns? I am not particularly envious of anyone who chooses to be a fearful sheep instead of a man, or a subject instead of a citizen.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Everything is just ducky under all your new gun control measures:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-42749089

Keep your head in the sand.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Unfortunately registering of air rifles wont bring back a child but it will definitely prevent some animals being abused and may avoid further deaths.
I didnt fail to reply to any of your questions intentionally I have now been writing on the lap top for over three hours.
I find it odd however that you ask questions with obvious answers and believe you are so agenda driven that you have become blinkered in your thinking.
Had anyone refused to surrender a firearm ultimately they would have been arrested and charged with unlawful possession which I think is a mandatory five year sentence probable release in two and a half years

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ted could you do me a favour and get me the Scottish figures.
I cant be bothered putting up links to the countless mass shootings and murders in the US youll be more aware of them than me thats the price you are paying though for unrestricted firearms ownership, enjoy ,you are paying a high enough price for it

Last edited by Konor3inch; 03/04/20 06:03 PM. Reason: Grammar
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ted
there have been no more mass school shootings thats just ducky by me.

There only ever was one school shooting in Britain we seem to have managed to sort it out a bit of a sacrifice for some but well worth it, dont you agree ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

I admit to being agenda driven Konor3inch. My agenda is the preservation of our 2nd Amendment Rights and out Constitutional freedoms.

Please explain how my thinking is "blinkered" when I state obvious facts? Was there indeed another mass shooting after the 1996 Dunblane massacre, or not? Since you have already answered that question, please tell us how you can sleep knowing that such murderous weapons are still on the streets, and in your own selfish possession?

Or do you want us to forget about the 2010 mass shooting spree???

OK, so you have the expensive license for your air gun. Please explain how that prevents you from shooting a dog, cat, or child. There's another question with an obvious answer. The government mandated license can't stop you or anyone else from maliciously using your air gun for criminal purposes. It only makes it easier for the government to round them up when they decide you can't have them anymore. Period.

Thank you for admitting that your government is indeed tyrannical and a forced to be feared, and that simply hanging on to your lawfully acquired handgun which never hurt anyone would have gotten you tossed into prison and ruined your life.

Ted is too kind... merely saying that you have your head in the sand.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith no further mass shootings in Scotland weve only ever had one

Sidelock
Sidelock

Im not labelling anyone thats the name of the parties involved conservative and labour so no left wing conspiracy for you to allude to

Sidelock
Sidelock

There has been no decision taken yet on what happens after the voluntary ban you seem prone to making up your information and have difficulty sticking to the subject
I have no problem using any object for the use it was designed for so no I dont a feel guilty about using a match or driving a car.

Sidelock
Sidelock

You clearly said there were no more after Dunblane. But you also mentioned the one in 2010 where the killer used a shotgun and a .22 rifle.

Using the same logic you use to justify being a compliant sheep and giving up handguns and semi-auto rifles, why aren't you handing in your remaining firearms. How can you sleep at night?

And what about all of the other inanimate objects that killers and terrorists have used to murder people? Millions have died as a result of alcohol consumption, from drunken driving to diseases. Should Scotland ban Scotch Whiskey, wine, and beer? Or do you have to see a bullet hole in a body to have a problem?

It is very apparent that you just don't like certain guns. And there are plenty of people who don't like the guns that you claim to approve of. They fear them and they feel distress knowing you have them. Isn't it time to cut the crap and go the rest of the way. You are already almost there... at least 50% anti-gunner.

I think that's kind of like a woman saying she is just a little bit pregnant.

Page 10 of 23 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.