April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
2 members (WJW, Bill Palmer), 369 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,443
Posts544,800
Members14,405
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
SDH-MT Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Classes now forming: Metal Finishing: Hand Polishing and Rust Bluing, 5 Days, last week of June. Beginning and intermediate students and engravers.

Stockmaking: Experienced and advanced students. 5 Days, first week in September.
Classes held in my Montana workshop, $1650 lunch provided. Max 4 students. I'm open to a variety of your special projects. A week of custom gun immersion!

I'm not coming back for the minor shit storm this post will probably initiate so please contact me through my web site at: sdh@finegunmaking.com

Thanks to Dave!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ah, I see Steven the gutless little turd is back again to do some more free advertising of his highly over-priced classes. Steven has been doing his free advertising here for years. I never said anything, even though I always thought he was a pompous condescending little prick who offered very little here other than his own self-promotion. Steven would typically be gone for long periods, and then reappear shortly before starting another free advertising campaign.

I began mentioning Steven's use of this site for free advertising after he launched a personal attack on me. Steven also suggested that everyone here should use the IGNORE function to IGNORE my posts. Steven didn't like me confronting one of his Liberal pals who religiously supports anti-gun Liberal Democrats, and who attacks pro-gun Republicans.

When I mentioned Steven's free advertising gimmick last year, he went ballistic. All of his vulgar original comments were later deleted by him when he vowed to never return. Money must be tight because he's back for more free advertising.

Originally Posted By: keith
Steve's back! Must be time to use Dave's forum for a little more free advertising.

It would be inappropriate for Trinidad or any other gunsmithing school to advertise their services here, and it would be inappropriate for a gun book author to use this site as a vehicle of free advertising to promote and sell their books. But SDH-MT must think he is special.

Stevie hasn't been around for a while. But I was sure he'd come back when he had more classes to hawk or more books to sell.

I came across a post from our host and forum administrator Dave Weber where he stated how much it pisses him off when people take advantage of him by using his forum for free advertising.

Steven's response was to call me on my phone on Feb. 2, 2019 at 3:07 PM from (406)-222-9377 in Livingston Montana.

He sounded drunk as a skunk, slurring his words badly, and was extremely vulgar and repeatedly made physical threats, and threats to engage in doxxing my personal information. He kept telling me to suck his dick, etc., until I reminded him he doesn't have one, or any balls either. We had a really nice chat for 2 minutes and 18 seconds. This is the small sick threatening spineless little man that so many here seem to idolize. He confirmed every negative thing that anyone ever said about him here, and much more. All this because he resents me bringing up his use of this forum for free advertising.

Of course, I responded to this gutless little worm in my soft and kind demeanor. I told him that Montana was not far enough away if he followed through on any of his threats. I then proceeded to tell him how I would deal with him. By the time our conversation ended, his voice was cracking and quivering in fear, and he sounded like he was pissing himself. He hung up very quickly after that.

A number of guys who frequent this sub-forum later PM'd me to thank me for taking on this spineless little turd. A couple told me about meeting him in person at gun shows, etc., where he was hawking his books. They said he was so drunk he was barely able to lift his head. Of course, I saved those communications along with the phone record of him calling to threaten me.

I wonder what makes his classes worth $1650.00 ??? Maybe he teaches students binge drinking and making gutless threats. Perhaps one could learn to be a coward in one week. Full time tuition at Harvard is $46,340.00 per year, two semesters of 15 weeks each. The cost for the same number of weeks of Steven's classes would be $49,500.00

Wow, and to think he refused to do his advertising in the proper For Sale forum where he might be obligated to pay Dave a little cut. Just my opinion, as always, and based strictly upon what I see here, plus Steven's personal threats made toward me. I hope to meet him one day, to you know, discuss that.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'd like this dispute to be settled once and for all. Dave, will you please offer some explanation how posts here that show fine work together with the craftman's web address or offers of instruction in the craft cause you harm or diminish the site in some way? For me, these posts are among the very best information this site offers, and the obsessive response of Keith is ruining this whole experience. He seems to be a one-man censor here. If that is your intention, why not just say so and be rid of all us who are fed up. Let Keith and jOe chat with each other here in complete privacy.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
....will you please offer some explanation how posts here that show fine work together with the craftman's web address....

Once and for all, why don't you ask him to pull up a chair and chat for a bit about the fine part you mention, instead of predicting what stirring up causes? Instead of adding in that last comment, what about sticking in another shop picture?

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
....will you please offer some explanation how posts here that show fine work together with the craftman's web address....

Once and for all, why don't you ask him to pull up a chair and chat for a bit about the fine part you mention, instead of predicting what stirring up causes? Instead of adding in that last comment, what about sticking in another shop picture?

No predictions needed Craig, it was laid out in the first of twelve consecutive responses. Something about a phone call or some such. I can not blame you for not reading through the repetitive posts.
Steve

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
SDH-MT Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

WOW, that's impressive!

I've got two committed for Stockmaking and one for Metal Finishing. This is the ninth consecutive year I've been offering these Seminars. Thanks for all the response (and the entire string of *** You are ignoring this user ***) Anyone that is interested please contact me.

WE DO HAVE A GREAT TIME IN CLASS AND THE EVENTS ARE ALWAYS ENJOYABLE AND PACKED WITH LEARNING!
THANKS SDH

Sidelock
Sidelock

Boy, I do like seeing how layout lines are used and reapplied as the stock takes shape. Nice pictures.

Sidelock
Sidelock

My only question is that it looks like Steve uses a milling machine for carding his rust blue. With all the spindle oil, way lube and cutting fluid I have to use on my Bridgeports, they are literally covered in oil; and we all know that oil will quickly ruin a rust blue job.

My bluing/CCH is in a separate room from the machining operations, just for this reason.

So, how do you keep oil off the carding wheel?

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I might be the only guy I know that still cards by hand. I have an oil coated carding wheel and use it for prep before rust blue. I may need to install a clean wheel and give that a go for carding between passes.

Here for the meltdowns
SDH-MT Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

That is a long retired drill mill with sealed bearings, no oil anywhere. I keep a very clean shop.
I normally card with two different speeds. Find out all about the how and why, sign up for the Seminar. Student go home achieving High quality Professional result immediately! Slow rusting for the most durable and handsome metal finishing.

The carding wheel is kept in its original box when not in use.

Slow rust blued Fox barrels after draw filing and hand polishing. Definitively nicer than factory work! STUDENT PROJECT!

Last edited by SDH-MT; 01/29/20 05:10 PM. Reason: edit
Sidelock
Sidelock

Steven, thanks for the explanation; makes sense.

With three mills in the shop all doing milling stuff, plus a couple of lathes and surface grinders, I get oil & chips everywhere; face milling some soft 1018 will throw oily chips a good 10 -15 feet.

Thats why the separate room for bluing and CCH.

For my carding I use a 3 Phase motor with a Variable Frequency Drive (VFD), that allows me to go from 0 to 3450 rpm or any speed in between with a turn of a dial.

Ohnice work on those barrels.

Respectfully

Mike

SDH-MT Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Mike, I believe you told me that your shop was three or four times the size of mine. My Bridgeport is across the room from the bluing area and lathe in a different room. As I said I keep a very clean shop. In fact, I put most of the bluing gear away after each sequence. I also find the motion of horizontal carding vastly easier than doing it vertically.
(ALL PICS TAKEN DURING SEMINARS)

After rusting, before carding.

Last edited by SDH-MT; 01/29/20 05:09 PM. Reason: edit
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'd like this dispute to be settled once and for all. Dave, will you please offer some explanation how posts here that show fine work together with the craftman's web address or offers of instruction in the craft cause you harm or diminish the site in some way? For me, these posts are among the very best information this site offers, and the obsessive response of Keith is ruining this whole experience. He seems to be a one-man censor here. If that is your intention, why not just say so and be rid of all us who are fed up. Let Keith and jOe chat with each other here in complete privacy.

I have posted Dave's words concerning those who use his forum for free advertising several times for Billy. But like most Liberal Democrats, he appears to think that other Liberals like him, SKB, and this gutless coward SDH-MT deserve special treatment:

I am once again posting a QUOTE by Doublegunshop site Administrator Dave Weber which states his thoughts on the use of this forum by some narcissists and cheapskates to advertise their personal ventures. I have put the specific part pertaining to personal advertisements in BOLD PURPLE PRINT, but have not changed Dave's word's on the subject of personal advertisements one bit.

This QUOTE is from the thread "OPEN LETTER TO DAVE W.", and it was concerning the rules for selling items here.

Read 'em and weep rocky mtn bill:

Originally Posted By: Dave Weber
For Sale section…

#1 - I have always provided latitude to members who have been courteous enough to ask prior to posting for sale ads. This would include those who personally sell DGJ collections, Ithaca Model 37's...et al. As I feel these are legitimate sporting items and/or fine firearms. I would expect the same fee if the listing was successful and honestly all the members who have ever asked first then posted have been more than honorable in their commitment to the terms of the for sale section. I prefer the preponderance of ads to feature SxS guns and rifles…so long as the “Other fine Firearms” and related are in the minority I have no issue with them being in the section. For that matter I can light up another forum with related items but there don’t seem to be enough of them to warrant the change.

(Random rant thrown in below just because…it’s true….Or, at least I think so.) I have always been pissed off by commercial ventures who feel the BBS and its members are worthwhile for their advertising so long as it’s free….Apparently only their time and products are worth money where as my time and my product is not….go figure.

Thank you,
Dave Weber

And here is a link that will explain why apostrophes and quotation marks in Dave's statement showed up with this-- ’ -- instead of an apostrophe, etc. I was going to fix it, but didn't want to get accused of dishonest editing. However, there is no mistaking his feelings on the subject:

https://www.justinweiss.com/articles/how-to-get-from-theyre-to-theyre/

rocky mtn bill accuses me of censorhip, yet does anyone notice that it is Billy who is always trying to silence those who disagree with him and his support of Liberal Democrat anti-gunners?

Sidelock
Sidelock

In addition, there is nothing in this free advertising thread that is in any way helpful to anyone here, except this little worm who uses his maiden name. What sort of man uses his maiden name anyway?

We have all seen pictures of partially completed gunstocks and gun parts, We have all seen carding wheels. If you want to know how any of the work is done, well, all you have to do is pay through the nose... $1650.00 for a five day class. That is more money than a week of tuition at Harvard University. There are dozens of old threads in the archives here that deal with slow rust bluing. All of the advice is free. There are people who explain how and why they either card by hand, or how they use a carding wheel. The advantages and disadvantages of both methods are here. And it won't cost you a dime! The information is also available elsewhere on the internet, and through any number of gunsmithing books and videos. Want to see a great stockmaking step-by-step how-to? Get a copy of this book, and save over $1600.00:

You don't see Trinidad or Pennsylvania Gunsmith School advertising classes and posting pictures of students here. They could no doubt show all kinds of photos of gun work in progress to promote their businesses. This gutless worm who uses his maiden name slithers back here, apparently just to use this site to advertise for his own personal gain, says he uses the IGNORE function to IGNORE my posts, but we know that is bullshit because I have the record of him calling me on my phone from Livingston, Montana on Feb. 2 at 3:07 PM, in an obvious drunken stupor, screaming vulgar threats at me.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

Here's a patriotic ad for another free advertiser, SKB, and rocky mtn bill

Sidelock
Sidelock

Hey, enough of this crap. People are capable of making their own choices.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Since this is a firearms forum, it might be more appropriate to ask:

Are you Pro-2nd Amendment, or...

Are you a Democrat???...

You really can't be both.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Poorhouse
Hey, enough of this crap. People are capable of making their own choices.

That's right... and I am choosing the guy who will protect our Gun Rights in 2020:

SDH-MT Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I guess Dave like keith's entry better that mine so i shall back away once again... Those interested in my Seminars have been informed.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Aw shucks, I was hoping that we'd finally find out why you use your maiden name in your tagline... along with more free advertising.

It's cool to see that many of your photos are copyrighted. You apparently want to protect your precious photos from unauthorized use, yet you slither here every year to take advantage of Dave by using this forum to advertise your over-priced classes.

I haven't forgotten the vulgar threats you made when you called me on the phone you little queer. I really hope I get the chance to meet you in person so we could see if you would back up your words. After our little phone chat, I think you would most likely piss yourself again.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Why let people think you are crazy when you are able to prove the point? OCD much?

I noticed your name is not on this list William:

2019 - Friends of The Double Gun BBS @ doublegunshop.com...Thank you for helping to support the worldwide exchange of information on Double Guns, Double rifles, Combination Guns, Drillings, Paradox Guns, Gauge Bore Rifles and other Fine Firearms. The individuals listed below are members who have donated funds to the Double Gun BBS @ doublegunshop.com. As Always I thank you for your participation on the board.

Contributors are listed in order of donation receipt.

Multiple donation donors will be highlighted as follows:
#1 = Black Standard Txt
#2 = Black Bold Txt
#3 = Black Bold underlined Txt
#4+ = Red Bold underlined Txt

Note: I will feature "In Honor of" donations in bold text on the top of the forum. The sponsor will be immediately to the left of the honorarium appearing in the right column....Lets not forget our double gun friends who have passed on.

TW
Stanton Hillis

Craig Havener
Brian Perazone
Nicole Riddell
William McTurnan
Craig Havener
Harry Kauffman
Joe Wood
Milton Fitterman
Mark Vollinger
Thomas Wright
Peter Andersen
Perry Kissam
William McTurnan
George Newbern
William Jolliff
Tim Carney
Leighton Stallones
Ray Miller
Mike McNeeley
Steve Dyess
Bill Ferguson
Dustin Maruquin
Stanley Hoover
Bill Murphy
Mark Beasland
Al Houde
Gene H. Williams
Joe Wood
David Tercek
Gilbert Stacy
Paul Ehlers
Daniel Wolcott
William Hazelton
Travis Sims
Milton Moore
Herschel S. Garner
R. Dillon
Jeffrey J Owen
LCPL Lonny Rhodes
Frank Puryear
Karl Graebner
Robert B. Lowe
Matt Haney
HomelessjOe on behalf of BrentD
Lloyd McKissick
L F [censored]
Edmund Good
John Roberts
Russell Jackson
Phil Carr
Wingshooter16
Don Titus
Larry braun
John Wilgus
Kingsley Brown
Russell Jackson
Edwin Gilmor Russell
Christine Brummer
Paul T Bradshaw
Brent Danielson
Peter Davis
Kent Skolrood
James Roblin
Nicole Riddell
Jason Marks
Josh First
Steven Bertram
Robert S. Harris
Mike McNeeley
Mills Morrison
Nigel Burch
William Davis

In Memory of Bill Wise
In Memory of PA24 (Doug Woodin)

Edited by Dave Weber (26/12/19 07:39 PM)

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
Why let people think you are crazy when you are able to prove the point? OCD much?

Stevie, do you think I should just forgive and forget after your friend the gay dwarf SDH-MT called me on the phone in a drunken stupor making physical threats??? Where do you suppose he got my phone number dipshit? I have never posted my phone number here, and the only person here who had it was PA24 Doug Woodin. And we know Doug did not give Steven my phone number because Doug thought Steven Dodd Hughes is an assh0le, and Doug passed away several years ago.

By the way Stevie, did you know Doug thought that you were a flaming fruit?

And Stevie, your name was not on that list until rather late in the year, after I had repeatedly called attention to your own use of this site for continuous free advertising.

I have sent Dave my 2020 donation... but my name will not be on the list for 2020

Why? Because sick cowards like you tried to use my name and personal information in your doxxing campaign. Because sick OCD bastards like you stayed up late at night doing extensive internet sleuthing, trying to find dirt on me.

I am also not disrespecting Dave by using his forum for a non-stop free advertising campaign, like you do in every post you make. Do you send Dave money for every gunsmithing or firearm import job you get from someone who saw your advertising here? Why do you run from this question Stevie?

Stevie, did you know that I planted totally incorrect information on the internet just to see if any of you sick OCD assh0les would post any of it here? Guess what Stevie... you did.... you took the bait.

Now why don't you tell all of us why you are so OCD that you feel the need to do extensive internet searching on me? Unlike you, I am completely heterosexual, so I'm hoping you aren't looking for another boyfriend. Aren't BrentD and Shortshells good enough for you anymore?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Seriously Dude.....Chill

Sidelock
Sidelock

Seriously dude... I'd love to see your reaction if you had gutless cowards like Steven, SKB Stevie, BrentD, Bob Cash, and all of their equally mentally ill pals attacking you.

I have had anonymous threats and intimidation mail sent to my home. I have had this sick little worm SDH-MT Steven Dodd Hughes call me on the phone, obviously drunk on his ass, screaming vulgar physical threats. I have had these slimeballs engage in internet doxxing, and digging for dirt. They have engaged in a concerted effort to discredit and silence me. One of them even contacted the HR Department at my former employer.

I know this isn't what SKB Stevie and his sick pals expected when they started digging for dirt and plotting their campaign of threats and intimidation. I fully intend to make certain everyone here knows what these spineless cowards are really like.

Deal with it...

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Billie you make a very poor victim. You are only attacked in response to your insane behavior attacking others. This was pointed out to you just last week by James. You have gotten what you deserve and nothing more. Deal with it.....

I'm not sure why you think I would care what some very dead dude who I did not care for thought of me. Doug's thoughts could not be any less relevant to me, even when he was still on this side of the dirt. I have never done an internet search on you but I have searched for recreational opportunities in the Great Pulaski Metropolitan area. Looks like some decent State land close to your house. Maybe get out and get yourself some fresh air, enjoy nature a bit.

I do see that us professionals in the gun trade are getting a new forum here where you will not be posting. Such a shame......

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith, You may believe this is a desirable outcome. It would be if you and he were to emigrate to the the South Pole. PS: What happened to your racist photo? I wish it were here for all to see.You seem to have exceeded even Dave's tolerance for bigotry. Be careful, or he might ban you for good. Then what would you do for a life? Keep on truckin' up.

Last edited by rocky mtn bill; 01/31/20 03:38 PM.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

SKB Stevie, you have it all wrong. I am not a victim. I am refusing to be a victim. I will continue to react to the attacks on me made by you and your sick and cowardly friends. This is not the end. This is the beginning. I do not forgive and forget. The behavior that you all feel warranted your attacks both on and off of this forum was the big sin of pointing out the collective support you and your pals have for anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats... and your long-standing denigration of pro-gun Republicans. You big brave worms did all you could to silence me.

How's that working out for you?

I love your dishonest denial about doing internet searches of me. Do you want to tell us where you got the idea that I work in Pittsburgh, or got my Masters Degree from the University of Pittsburgh? And I'm sure everyone here believes that you were just innocently searching for State Game Lands near my house. FYI, they are nearly barren of game because the Amish Dutch poach everything except field mice. So of all the much more productive public hunting land between Colorado and Pennsylvania, you'd have us believe that you just happened to zero in on SGL's near my house??? It looks like the Official State Fruit of Colorado is getting tripped up in his own lies. eh Stevie?

However, your lies are a convenient way of once again running away from the repeated question of whether you pay Dave a percentage for jobs you get as a result of your continuous free advertising of your businesses here. Only thing worse than a gutless lying coward... is a cheap bastard lying gutless coward. Run Stevie, run... run like a girl!

You really think I give a shit what the two-faced Canadian weasel James says??? Don't make me laugh. He would say anything after getting caught red-handed in his sleazy two-faced behavior. Now why don't you tell us why he would have me on IGNORE, and be so hyper-critical of me confronting you and King Brown and other Libtards... yet want me to do the rust bluing of his barrels? He said you were one of his best BBS Buddies here, yet he chose me over you Stevie.

No need to answer Stevie... I can show you why. He knew that Doug had shared his rust bluing formulas and methods with me. He wanted a nice job... not something that you farmed out to some hack so you could spend all day here reading and responding to posts. So much for the oft-stated idea that it is a waste of time to polish beyond 320 grit when rust bluing. You could never do this, and neither could your friend SDH-MT.

Doug Woodin specifically refused to share his formulas here because he didn't want Libtards like you to ever have them. Doug stopped posting here specifically because of his disgust with you and your Libtard pals. You and crybaby BrentD cry about driving folks away, yet you never shed a tear when you drove Doug or any other Conservative away. I know you never cared for him, because he saw right through your bullshit and your disdain for pro-2nd Amendment politicians. I only wish he was here to see your buckle strap girl's shoes. It would confirm his belief that you are a flaming fruit:

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Your personal information was something that another forum member shared with me, not something I asked for or searched. Worked out pretty good really. Seems to bother you that your identity is now known. I'm sure most hackers feel that way.

Doug should have either cleaned that barrel or polished the pits out before taking it up through the finer grits. Is that poor photography or just lazy polish? Hard to tell. Either way, he is still dead and his opinion is highly irrelevant.

Are you ever going to go professional now that you have the secret formula? Not likely with your criminal back ground eh Billie?

It is going to be nice not seeing you over on the new forum. I'm just figuring out my new DSLR and since Dave approved me today, I'll post some stuff over there. Boy he sure does seem upset about my signature line. So upset he created a forum where only professionals can post. Seems like you have your thumb on the pulse of things....as usual.

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

PS: What happened to your racist photo? I wish it were here for all to see.You seem to have exceeded even Dave's tolerance for bigotry. Be careful, or he might ban you for good. Then what would you do for a life? Keep on truckin' up.

What are you talking about here Billy? Are you lying again? Are you saying that I posted a racist photo that was deleted by Dave?

If you saw something like that, you or one of my other stalkers like Stevie or old colonel Gladys Kravitz would have saved it and re-posted it. So where is it?

I was hoping you'd have some justification for your fat spineless gay little friend SDH-MT calling me on the phone in a drunken stupor, and screaming vulgar threats at me. Or perhaps explaining why it is sane and normal behavior for Stevie and his pals to dig for dirt and engage in a campaign of internet doxxing, use of the U.S. Postal System to engage in anonymous intimidation threats, and all of your repeated efforts to censor or banish me from posting here? But instead we get your Liberal whining and accusations of racism. So at least tell us why you continue to believe that black Supreme Court Justice is guilty of false allegations from nearly 3 decades ago? Why are you against a pro-2nd Amendment black Supreme Court Justice?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Stevie, I know that another member shared my identity with you. I knew that you were too stupid to do that yourself. I also know who shared that information with you, and I assure you that his cowardly hiding and working behind the scenes will not go unanswered.

Now, I'd like you to tell us why your internet doxxing buddy Bob Cash went absolutely nuts when I told him that if he continued to post my personal information, I would do the same to him? And why did your other doxxing buddy BrentD quit his doxxing behavior when he realized that jOe learned exactly who he was, and where he lived and worked?

Then tell us why you three idiot dupes were chosen to do this internet doxxing deed by the gutless coward who thinks that hiding in the shadows would save his ass? Why do you think this brave internet hero feels the need to hide in the shadows?

I also know that you did your own searching Stevie. You left tracks Stevie, and you also took bait that I planted. Keep telling lies. Maybe you'll convince rocky mtn bill.

Why don't you point out the pitting you see on Doug's Marlin barrel? I see a few specs of dust that wouldn't likely show on the bluing that you do.

And why don't you tell us all about my criminal background. If you have some facts of a criminal past I have, then share them. Or would that interfere with your repeated efforts to discredit me? And if you are concerned about criminal behavior, then why did you permit Federal Agents to illegally photograph your FFL Bound Ledger Books, while you stood by like a spineless sheep?

Don't worry Stevie. I will continue to point out your continuous free advertising, along with your denigration of pro-gun Republicans, your posting of data from known anti-gunner Philip Alpers and GunPolicy.org, and all of your other Libtard crap... as you hide behind the mantle of independent moderate. If you called yourself an Independent Fruitbar, then everyone would believe you.

I can't wait to see how you distinguish yourself in the new forum when you post your little cleaning and poor refinishing jobs alongside the work of real gunsmiths. I'm sure that you'll give all due credit to the real craftsmen that you sub-contract much of your work to.... NOT!

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Stevie, I know that another member shared my identity with you. I knew that you were too stupid to do that yourself. I also know who shared that information with you, and I assure you that his cowardly hiding and working behind the scenes will not go unanswered.

Now, I'd like you to tell us why your internet doxxing buddy Bob Cash went absolutely nuts when I told him that if he continued to post my personal information, I would do the same to him? And why did your other doxxing buddy BrentD quit his doxxing behavior when he realized that jOe learned exactly who he was, and where he lived and worked?

Then tell us why you three idiot dupes were chosen to do this internet doxxing deed by the gutless coward who thinks that hiding in the shadows would save his ass? Why do you think this brave internet hero feels the need to hide in the shadows?

I also know that you did your own searching Stevie. You left tracks Stevie, and you also took bait that I planted. Keep telling lies. Maybe you'll convince rocky mtn bill.

Why don't you point out the pitting you see on Doug's Marlin barrel? I see a few specs of dust that wouldn't likely show on the bluing that you do.

And why don't you tell us all about my criminal background. If you have some facts of a criminal past I have, then share them. Or would that interfere with your repeated efforts to discredit me? And if you are concerned about criminal behavior, then why did you permit Federal Agents to illegally photograph your FFL Bound Ledger Books, while you stood by like a spineless sheep?

Don't worry Stevie. I will continue to point out your continuous free advertising, along with your denigration of pro-gun Republicans, your posting of data from known anti-gunner Philip Alpers and GunPolicy.org, and all of your other Libtard crap... as you hide behind the mantle of independent moderate. If you called yourself an Independent Fruitbar, then everyone would believe you.

I can't wait to see how you distinguish yourself in the new forum when you post your little cleaning and poor refinishing jobs alongside the work of real gunsmiths. I'm sure that you'll give all due credit to the real craftsmen that you sub-contract much of your work to.... NOT!

I never left a single track because you are not worth the time to try to search for dirt on. Post any evidence you may have. You will not because you can not. Same old lying Billie.

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

If I tell you how and where you left tracks Stevie, then you may become smarter and cover them up in the future. I doubt if you could ever be that smart on your own, but we know that you have now admitted to having behind the scenes assistance. That kind of shot big giant holes in your ridiculing me for alluding to a behind the scenes conspiracy.

Thanks for public confirmation of what I already knew, and continuing to be a complete idiot and lying fraud.

You found some of the false information that I planted long after the gutless worm in hiding showed his bravery and integrity by providing my personal information to you, BrentD, Bob Cash, and SDH-MT, etc. Then you posted that false information here... thinking you really had something. All you did was confirm what I already knew, and put it in writing here.

Much like the discovery of the two-faced behavior of your good buddy James... who didn't want you to blue his barrels... I didn't say anything at all about it until the time was right. Now I have shown you two cards out of an entire deck. I'm not done with you.

Steven Dodd Hughes was the first to threaten internet doxxing in a vulgar phone call to me... along with numerous other physical threats that he could never back up in a million years. On the very same day, you, BrentD, and Bob Cash all began your cowardly doxxing campaign in an effort to intimidate jOe and I. No sign of a conspiracy or concerted behind the scenes effort there, eh Stevie? But as I have already told you, I knew the attacks were coming prior to November 2017... shortly before your gay little boyfriend Shortshells traveled to another city about 100 miles from his home to mail his anonymous intimidation threat to my house.

Thanks to you, I don't really need to post any evidence about your repeated searches though Stevie. You did that yourself when you swallowed my bait and posted some of the false information that I planted in my profiles on the internet.

So then, where is that criminal behavior you keep accusing me of Stevie? More of your lies?

And why won't you answer my repeated question about whether you pay Dave his customary $12.00 cut for sales that are made as a result of your continuous free advertising? Why do you run like a coward from that question?

Or how about the question you dodged about why your internet doxxing pals BrentD and Bob Cash suddenly stopped in their tracks when they realized that jOe or I might return the favor, and possibly endanger their families or put them at risk of having thieves and crackheads target their homes and gun collections??? Then tell us why anything I ever said here justifies your own gutless behavior, and possibly endangering my family Stevie?

You are a gutless piece of shit Stevie. A slimy snake without an ounce of integrity. You are the perfect emissary to represent and defend SDH-MT here... two of a kind. Just my opinion...as always... based strictly upon the behavior you exhibit here.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Don't bother even trying to fish for more information, until you answer my questions first Stevie.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

If I tell you how and where you left tracks Stevie, then you may become smarter and cover them up in the future. I doubt if you could ever be that smart on your own, but we know that you have now admitted to having behind the scenes assistance. That kind of shot big giant holes in your ridiculing me for alluding to a behind the scenes conspiracy.

Thanks for public confirmation of what I already knew, and continuing to be a complete idiot and lying fraud.

You found some of the false information that I planted long after the gutless worm in hiding showed his bravery and integrity by providing my personal information to you, BrentD, Bob Cash, and SDH-MT. Then you posted that false information here... thinking you really had something. All you did was confirm what I already knew, and put it in writing here.

Much like the discovery of the two-faced behavior of your good buddy James... who didn't want you to blue his barrels... I didn't say anything at all about it until the time was right. Now I have shown you two cards out of an entire deck. I'm not done with you.

Steven Dodd Hughes was the first to threaten internet doxxing in a vulgar phone call to me... along with numerous other physical threats that he could never back up in a million years. On the very same day, you, BrentD, and Bob Cash all began your cowardly doxxing campaign in an effort to intimidate jOe and I. No sign of a conspiracy or concerted behind the scenes effort there, eh Stevie? But as I have already told you, I knew the attacks were coming prior to November 2017... shortly before your gay little boyfriend Shortshells traveled to another city about 100 miles from his home to mail his anonymous intimidation threat to my house.

Thanks to you, I don't really need to post any evidence about your repeated searches though Stevie. You did that yourself when you swallowed my bait and posted some of the false information that I planted in my profiles on the internet.

So then, where is that criminal behavior you keep accusing me of Stevie? More of your lies?

And why won't you answer my repeated question about whether you pay Dave his customary $12.00 cut for sales that are made as a result of your continuous free advertising? Why do you run like a coward from that question?

Or how about the question you dodged about why your internet doxxing pals BrentD and Bob Cash suddenly stopped in their tracks when they realized that jOe or I might return the favor, and possibly endanger their families or put them at risk of having thieves and crackheads target their homes and gun collections??? Then tell us why anything I ever said here justifies your own gutless behavior, and possibly endangering my family Stevie?

You are a gutless piece of shit Stevie. A slimy snake without an ounce of integrity. You are the perfect emissary to represent and defend SDH-MT here... two of a kind. Just my opinion...as always... based strictly upon the behavior you exhibit here.

Pretty much exactly as I predicted. You have no evidence because I never have bothered searching about you or your past. Just as I thought, full of hot air and not a thing to back up your false accusations, as usual. That is why you are known as Lying keith, right William?

Here for the meltdowns
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Don't bother even trying to fish for more information, until you answer my questions first Stevie.

Oh I have more information on you that I have never posted. I am not looking for more.

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB

Oh I have more information on you that I have never posted. I am not looking for more.

So what? What does that prove... except that you've done your dirt digging, and that you were too stupid to do it all on your own? I already knew that. You all thought that you were going to intimidate me or silence me. You were all too stupid to consider the ramifications of being gutless conniving worms.

I knew that you would run from my questions Stevie...

If you could be reincarnated a thousand times, you will never once come back as a man. But as I always say... if the buckle strap girl's shoes fit... SKB Stevie will wear them! Your girl's shoes are really nasty Stevie. I can't imagine that a fruit like you would wear them, and then whine about a couple specs of dust on Doug's barrel. Are you also wearing frilly girl's socks, or pantyhose? I can't wait to see this barrel after you farm the finishing out to someone else. That was very impressive how you made a whole front sight insert. It just blows away the work we've seen posted from real gunsmith's like Bailey Bradshaw, Dewey Vicknair, Dennis Daigger, etc.:

Sidelock
Sidelock

You know Keith, because I don't like misinformation about me spread around by people who don't know shit about me, I have to set the record straight.

I had no idea Doug shared his bluing recipe with you. None. Nada. Zip. Zilch. I contacted you because you had posted nice work, I thought you would take care and do a fine job and although in the US, you were relatively close to me.

Rant and rave all you want. Pretend to be a victim, call me names, whatever. You only make yourself look foolish. I have been dead consistent for a very long time now in objecting to your tactics. There is nothing two faced about that. The only change is I finally got tired enough of it to call you out on it publicly. Which given your predilection for doing the same....calling people out publicly , I didn't think you'd have a problem with. Apparently what is good for the goose is not good for the gander, by your way of thinking. And your droning out about the supposed intrusions into your privacy.....please. When it comes to yourself you are a drama queen of the highest order.

Once again, I'll ask you to leave my name and your attacks on me out of your conversations. Do that and I have no reason to respond to you.

BTW, I posted this today because it's the first time I have read this thread. I don't come to this forum much.

Last edited by canvasback; 03/06/20 12:11 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback
You know Keith, because I don't like misinformation about me spread around by people who don't know shit about me, I have to set the record straight.

I had no idea Doug shared his bluing recipe with you. None. Nada. Zip. Zilch. I contacted you because you had posted nice work, I thought you would take care and do a fine job and although in the US, you were relatively close to me.

I think that I am going to enjoy this Mustela frenata.

Your statement above contains a couple flat-out lies. First off, I have never once posted my work here. I made that decision years ago after jOe posted photos of a leather covered recoil pad he did. It was his very first attempt, and I thought It was pretty good for a first attempt. Even jOe acknowledged that it wasn't perfect. But several guys felt they had to rip his efforts to shreds. I'd bet some of them never tried to make a leather covered recoil pad, and probably couldn't do nearly as good.

So search the archives bucko. You will not find one photo of any gun work I personally did.

Second, I already told you that I did not delete the email you sent me asking me to rust blue some barrels for you... while at the same time using the IGNORE function to ignore my posts. I learned that when I decided to respond to you by PM.

In that email, you mentioned that you knew Doug had shared his rust bluing formulas and techniques with me. That was why you wanted me to do your barrels instead of using the services of SKB Stevie, who you had said was one of your best friends on this site.

That is why I say you are two-faced. But you already knew that because I have spelled it out for you several times.

So let me make a proposal. If I produce that email where you did indeed say you were aware that Doug had shared his formulas and techniques for bluing with me, will you publicly apologize for lying about this.... and then leave the Doublegunshop forum forever?

Sidelock
Sidelock

I think you are full of shit Keith.

Unlike you I don't archive every communication I have ever had. In fact I delete most of them. But I have no recollection of even talking to Doug about you, never mind whether he shared his secret recipe with you. And maybe you didn't post pics. Big shit...I certainly had communication with you about bluing in some form, otherwise I would not have known you did it.

Unlike you, I don't hoard information, waiting for the distant day I can hopefully throw it back in someone's face. I don't hang onto shit. Unlike you. For example, the business with NCA and your daughters would have died away and been forgotten by all of us within 48 hours except for the fact that YOU raised the subject for years. You are a freak. You set the pro gun movement back by your behavior. And you are ruining this site. It's too bad Dave doesn't see it as clearly, although the new forum certainly is evidence he sees it somewhat.

You think you are the moderator here. Deciding what is okay and what isn't. Claiming to be acting in Dave's best interests while you hound people like SKB. As though he is somehow violating Dave's rules. You have no idea what the financial arrangement is between SKB and Dave. Just your idiotic conjecture. While at the same time you break every rule Dave has ever posted regarding decorum on this site. You are a fraud and a hypocrite.

I love the shit about gayness you keep bringing up. Projecting much Keith?? Very common you know, projecting. Priests and ministers have a long standing habit of decrying the behavior while engaging in it themselves. You sound like one of those hypocrites.

Go back to wanking off in your basement in front of your screen while you engage in your OCD fueled conspiracy theories. Just leave me out of it. As I previously asked.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith, Thanks for sharing your work. I had no idea you were a master gun maker. Even so,it does not detract from your being an AH. And so you don't have to keep asking, I'm a Democrat and proud to say so.

Last edited by rocky mtn bill; 03/06/20 06:02 PM.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

CB, Amen. Good job.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

What a great response Mustela frenata... exactly what I would expect from a two-faced lying Canadian weasel.

I didn't keep your email with the thought that I might use it in the future, but I'm very happy that I didn't delete it now. Why, just look at your cowardly back-pedaling and all of the absolute bullshit and personal insults you felt you needed to post just to pivot away from your lies and your disingenuous two-faced behavior.

At least your friend King Brown had the brains to fall back on his faux civility when he got caught up in his lies and bullshit. But it isn't surprising at all to learn that you have joined King in the thought that the filth nca225 posted should have just been forgiven and forgotten.

You could have been a man and a accepted my challenge to prove that you weren't lying. You could have admitted that I have given you details of exactly why I call you a two-faced Canadian weasel. Instead, you chose another path. I have no reason or desire to stop mentioning your behavior, so that others think you can be trusted as a friend.

The shit you posted in response to my challenge pretty much guarantees that I will keep on reminding people what a low class liar you really are.

Frauds and hypocrites and liars like you have been ruining this forum for years. jOe saw right through you long before I did, and that is why you despise him. I'm sure I don't need to remind you that's exactly what drove guys like Doug, JamesM, DaveK, JRB, and numerous others away. And the lying, flailing, and tap dancing you all do to try to hide it and keep it going, as you cover for each other, never ceases to amaze me.

By the way... congratulations. You know you have arrived when you have a total idiot and supporter of anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats like rocky mtn bill in your corner.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't know about Doug or JRB, but JamesM and DaveK contributed nothing helpful to this site and are not missed. They were like you. If I drove them away, I say fine by me.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

JamesM and DaveK both contributed far more to this forum than you ever did Billy. And unlike you, all of those guys were strong defenders of the 2nd Amendment Rights of law abiding citizens. None of them ever dreamed of supporting anti-gunners, let alone bragging about it as you do.

And every one of them knew that you are a complete idiot who had no reservations about lying through your teeth in order to support your precious anti-gun Liberal Left Democrat Socialists.

Sidelock
Sidelock

....I'm a Democrat and proud to say so.

Wouldn't that be a hoot, democrat gunmaking with bernie and joe. I can see you beaming with pride. At least they wouldn't have to limit class size, eh. How come joe always looks like someone spun him around a few times and told him to go find a bar stool?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Oh, and now we have the organ-grinder's monkey.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Unfortunately craigd, Billy isn't nearly smart enough to understand the message you just gave to him.

A lot of people may not realize where this seemingly out of the blue statement came from:

....I'm a Democrat and proud to say so.

That was Billy finally answering the question I have asked him repeatedly for the last few weeks...

Do you support the 2nd Amendment...

... or are you a Democrat???

Billy knows as well as the rest of us that you really cannot be both, since the vast majority of Democrat politicians are out to strip law abiding citizens of some or all of their Constitutional Gun Rights.

Billy didn't have the stones to give that reply to that question in the thread where I posed it earlier today. He really hates the idea of having me reminding everyone that it is because of guys just like him that we are locked in a seemingly never ending fight to keep our guns and shooting rights. He is the reason we need to buy NRA memberships and donate money to NRA, 2nd Amendment Foundation, and various other State and private gun rights lobbying organizations.

Guys like Billy undermine us and they stab the rest of us in the back. I hope people who cherish their gun rights, and hope that their kids and grandkids are able to do the same, will remember that guys like Billy helps the anti-gunners in their quest to take our guns and our freedom to use guns. It is guys like Billy who vote and give power to anti-gunners like Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Chuck Schumer, Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, and all the rest.

I hope that people remember this when Billy asks for advice, or tries to sell something, or is seeking to buy some gun part or accessory. We shouldn't help anti-gun enablers like Billy.

Embracing guys like Billy is as bad as bringing termites into your wood framed house.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks bill, can you spare a banana?

Okay, important question. Here and there I've popped in on MT gun shows and there always seems to be interesting odds and ends. A few weeks back I strolled through the Billings show, and I thought it was a dud, probably just me. What are the good one's to try to take in?

Sidelock
Sidelock

craigd, I received a PM awhile back, shortly after Steven Dodd Hughes called me on my phone on Feb. 2, 2019 at 3:07 PM from (406)-222-9377 in Livingston Montana... in an obvious drunken state... screaming vulgar threats at me.

This guy told me in that PM that he had witnessed Steven at Montana gun shows, hawking his books, and he was so drunk that he could barely hold up his head. I suppose that sort of public drunkenness might explain why he doesn't have enough money to slip Dave a donation now and then to pay for the frequent free advertising he does here. I'm only repeating what I was told in a PM that I still have. I don't want to see you go to any Montana gun shows, and perhaps slip in a puddle of his piss or vomit. I know he sounded like he was pissing himself after I politely told him that Montana wasn't far enough away from me for him to carry out his threats without repercussions. My opinions of Steven are based entirely upon what I see here, and the vulgar threatening phone call he made to me.

But boy oh boy, did you see how fast Steven ran away after I asked him why he wasn't on the list of Doublegunshop donors? That's the kind of guy that Billy thinks is a real asset to this forum!

Of course, Billy is mentally sick. I'm sure that the two-faced Canadian weasel and all of the other Fake Ass Gentlemen (F.A.G.'s) we have here will confront him about the personal attacks he frequently makes directed toward you.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I hear tell the Cody show is a good one. The Colorado Collectors show in May is quite decent with more rusty Winchesters than I have ever seen anywhere else.

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig, I haven't been to the Billings show in several years. The two Bozeman shows can be OK. The best one,in my experience, is the annual August show in Missoula. My son and I have done well there the past few years. Speaking of shows, we just returned from Las Vegas where we had a good time despite the the challenges of the city. I think it's still the best of them all though it's far from what it once was. At the Vegas show there are no black guns or alligator jerky. Even the non-gun stuff is interesting because it's unusual and good quality.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith, there is a mental illness attached to AR-15s and AK 47s, but guess what: That illness isn't signaled by disliking them; it shows up when maniacs choose these weapons to maximize their mayhem. Not all assault rifle fans are maniacs, but maniacs tend to be assault rifle fans. If you care about gun rights, why not put your very stable genius talents to work at keeping these weapons away from the mentally ill? Or do you privately fear having them taken from you because you exhibit many symptoms of mental illness yourself?

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

....there is a mental illness attached to AR-15s and AK 47s, but guess what: That illness isn't signaled by disliking them; it shows up when maniacs choose....

Are you talking about law abiding maniacs or criminal maniacs? I suppose it doesn't matter. When a maniac chooses, why do you get the mental illness? What if you had the will to stay healthy when you're thinking about something, maybe a little pepto or midol?

Thanks for the show comments. I'm not thinking from the sellers point of view. I walk past the black guns, rather look at the classics and antiques unless it's a 'collector' table, all Winchester or Savage lever rifles. Some times the bits and parts tables slow me down for a look. I'll try Missoula some time, I kind of like GFs and Bozeman, but there's been smaller town shows that have been interesting. That Billings show, too generic.

I hear you about jerky and candle tables, but it works out okay for me. If my wife is with me, we usually end up with a decent jar or two of jam. I've only ever done or had done one pure purpose built arm, and while it's a lowly 10/22, it kinda looks like a soft black gun, no edgy things poking out at all angles. I'm planning on having it out this afternoon, the gophers have been out for a week or two, eh?

Sidelock
Sidelock

You know Billy, back when your anti-gun president Barack Hussein Obama was threatening to impose very restrictive firearm and magazine bans, the prices of ammunition and AR-15'S and high capacity magazines skyrocketed. Everything got more expensive because of what your anti-gun Democrats were trying to do to take gun rights from law abiding citizens. I've told you about all manner of mass homicides that did not involve semi-automatics or handguns, but you are fixated on giving up our gun rights to appease those who really hate all guns.

Some dealers even said that Obama was the best gun salesman in history. Anyway, I recall going to gun shows back in 2013 when demand for ammo and guns was highest. I would pass down the aisles and see the big crowds of guys standing in line to pay nearly $1000.00 for a thousand rounds of .223 ammo or $100.00 for a brick of .22 shells.

As my buddy and I would pass by these panic buyers, I frequently loudly said, "I wonder how many assh0le Democrats are here that caused these high prices?" I got some dirty looks, so I could easily pick out the ones that were as dumb as you.

These are just some simple pleasures that make life worth living. Thanks for the memories.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Konor3inch
Brent D couldnt stop myself from coming back for an encore ,just to take a bow to acknowledge your appreciation. It was fun but way too time consuming

I'm sure he would like you to refer to him by his full name, Brent J. Danielson

If you'd like, I could provide you his address so you could send him some flowers. Just let me know if you'd like his home address, or the address for his office at the school where he works, or spends time doxxing on the internet.

If you'd rather see Dr. Danielson in person, I could give you directions, GPS coordinates, photo, etc. He seems to want to escalate his internet doxxing activities. I don't think that is going to work out well at all for him or his doxxing partners. Proof that you can be really dumb, and become a professor at a state university. One of his doxxing team partners sent threatening mail to my house, so why wouldn't I return the favor? Another of his doxxing pals has even offered to provide all of my personal information to anyone who asks. So just shoot me a PM, and I'll do the same. They say a Scorpio male is extremely clairvoyant and intuitive, but...

edit: removed some content. TMI

We'll leave it there for now.

Last edited by keith; 03/09/20 01:12 AM.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.