March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (Southern Sport), 860 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,016
Members14,391
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

I hear tell the Cody show is a good one. The Colorado Collectors show in May is quite decent with more rusty Winchesters than I have ever seen anywhere else.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig, I haven't been to the Billings show in several years. The two Bozeman shows can be OK. The best one,in my experience, is the annual August show in Missoula. My son and I have done well there the past few years. Speaking of shows, we just returned from Las Vegas where we had a good time despite the the challenges of the city. I think it's still the best of them all though it's far from what it once was. At the Vegas show there are no black guns or alligator jerky. Even the non-gun stuff is interesting because it's unusual and good quality.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith, there is a mental illness attached to AR-15s and AK 47s, but guess what: That illness isn't signaled by disliking them; it shows up when maniacs choose these weapons to maximize their mayhem. Not all assault rifle fans are maniacs, but maniacs tend to be assault rifle fans. If you care about gun rights, why not put your very stable genius talents to work at keeping these weapons away from the mentally ill? Or do you privately fear having them taken from you because you exhibit many symptoms of mental illness yourself?

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
....there is a mental illness attached to AR-15s and AK 47s, but guess what: That illness isn't signaled by disliking them; it shows up when maniacs choose....

Are you talking about law abiding maniacs or criminal maniacs? I suppose it doesn't matter. When a maniac chooses, why do you get the mental illness? What if you had the will to stay healthy when you're thinking about something, maybe a little pepto or midol?

Thanks for the show comments. I'm not thinking from the sellers point of view. I walk past the black guns, rather look at the classics and antiques unless it's a 'collector' table, all Winchester or Savage lever rifles. Some times the bits and parts tables slow me down for a look. I'll try Missoula some time, I kind of like GFs and Bozeman, but there's been smaller town shows that have been interesting. That Billings show, too generic.

I hear you about jerky and candle tables, but it works out okay for me. If my wife is with me, we usually end up with a decent jar or two of jam. I've only ever done or had done one pure purpose built arm, and while it's a lowly 10/22, it kinda looks like a soft black gun, no edgy things poking out at all angles. I'm planning on having it out this afternoon, the gophers have been out for a week or two, eh?

Sidelock
Sidelock

You know Billy, back when your anti-gun president Barack Hussein Obama was threatening to impose very restrictive firearm and magazine bans, the prices of ammunition and AR-15'S and high capacity magazines skyrocketed. Everything got more expensive because of what your anti-gun Democrats were trying to do to take gun rights from law abiding citizens. I've told you about all manner of mass homicides that did not involve semi-automatics or handguns, but you are fixated on giving up our gun rights to appease those who really hate all guns.

Some dealers even said that Obama was the best gun salesman in history. Anyway, I recall going to gun shows back in 2013 when demand for ammo and guns was highest. I would pass down the aisles and see the big crowds of guys standing in line to pay nearly $1000.00 for a thousand rounds of .223 ammo or $100.00 for a brick of .22 shells.

As my buddy and I would pass by these panic buyers, I frequently loudly said, "I wonder how many assh0le Democrats are here that caused these high prices?" I got some dirty looks, so I could easily pick out the ones that were as dumb as you.

These are just some simple pleasures that make life worth living. Thanks for the memories.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Konor3inch
Brent D couldnt stop myself from coming back for an encore ,just to take a bow to acknowledge your appreciation. It was fun but way too time consuming

I'm sure he would like you to refer to him by his full name, Brent J. Danielson

If you'd like, I could provide you his address so you could send him some flowers. Just let me know if you'd like his home address, or the address for his office at the school where he works, or spends time doxxing on the internet.

If you'd rather see Dr. Danielson in person, I could give you directions, GPS coordinates, photo, etc. He seems to want to escalate his internet doxxing activities. I don't think that is going to work out well at all for him or his doxxing partners. Proof that you can be really dumb, and become a professor at a state university. One of his doxxing team partners sent threatening mail to my house, so why wouldn't I return the favor? Another of his doxxing pals has even offered to provide all of my personal information to anyone who asks. So just shoot me a PM, and I'll do the same. They say a Scorpio male is extremely clairvoyant and intuitive, but...

edit: removed some content. TMI

We'll leave it there for now.

Last edited by keith; 03/09/20 01:12 AM.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.