April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
8 members (Argo44, Jerry G, bushveld, battle, Hugh Lomas, Borderbill, 1 invisible), 1,067 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,433
Posts544,714
Members14,402
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sidelock
Sidelock

Stevie, I know that another member shared my identity with you. I knew that you were too stupid to do that yourself. I also know who shared that information with you, and I assure you that his cowardly hiding and working behind the scenes will not go unanswered.

Now, I'd like you to tell us why your internet doxxing buddy Bob Cash went absolutely nuts when I told him that if he continued to post my personal information, I would do the same to him? And why did your other doxxing buddy BrentD quit his doxxing behavior when he realized that jOe learned exactly who he was, and where he lived and worked?

Then tell us why you three idiot dupes were chosen to do this internet doxxing deed by the gutless coward who thinks that hiding in the shadows would save his ass? Why do you think this brave internet hero feels the need to hide in the shadows?

I also know that you did your own searching Stevie. You left tracks Stevie, and you also took bait that I planted. Keep telling lies. Maybe you'll convince rocky mtn bill.

Why don't you point out the pitting you see on Doug's Marlin barrel? I see a few specs of dust that wouldn't likely show on the bluing that you do.

And why don't you tell us all about my criminal background. If you have some facts of a criminal past I have, then share them. Or would that interfere with your repeated efforts to discredit me? And if you are concerned about criminal behavior, then why did you permit Federal Agents to illegally photograph your FFL Bound Ledger Books, while you stood by like a spineless sheep?

Don't worry Stevie. I will continue to point out your continuous free advertising, along with your denigration of pro-gun Republicans, your posting of data from known anti-gunner Philip Alpers and GunPolicy.org, and all of your other Libtard crap... as you hide behind the mantle of independent moderate. If you called yourself an Independent Fruitbar, then everyone would believe you.

I can't wait to see how you distinguish yourself in the new forum when you post your little cleaning and poor refinishing jobs alongside the work of real gunsmiths. I'm sure that you'll give all due credit to the real craftsmen that you sub-contract much of your work to.... NOT!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Stevie, I know that another member shared my identity with you. I knew that you were too stupid to do that yourself. I also know who shared that information with you, and I assure you that his cowardly hiding and working behind the scenes will not go unanswered.

Now, I'd like you to tell us why your internet doxxing buddy Bob Cash went absolutely nuts when I told him that if he continued to post my personal information, I would do the same to him? And why did your other doxxing buddy BrentD quit his doxxing behavior when he realized that jOe learned exactly who he was, and where he lived and worked?

Then tell us why you three idiot dupes were chosen to do this internet doxxing deed by the gutless coward who thinks that hiding in the shadows would save his ass? Why do you think this brave internet hero feels the need to hide in the shadows?

I also know that you did your own searching Stevie. You left tracks Stevie, and you also took bait that I planted. Keep telling lies. Maybe you'll convince rocky mtn bill.

Why don't you point out the pitting you see on Doug's Marlin barrel? I see a few specs of dust that wouldn't likely show on the bluing that you do.

And why don't you tell us all about my criminal background. If you have some facts of a criminal past I have, then share them. Or would that interfere with your repeated efforts to discredit me? And if you are concerned about criminal behavior, then why did you permit Federal Agents to illegally photograph your FFL Bound Ledger Books, while you stood by like a spineless sheep?

Don't worry Stevie. I will continue to point out your continuous free advertising, along with your denigration of pro-gun Republicans, your posting of data from known anti-gunner Philip Alpers and GunPolicy.org, and all of your other Libtard crap... as you hide behind the mantle of independent moderate. If you called yourself an Independent Fruitbar, then everyone would believe you.

I can't wait to see how you distinguish yourself in the new forum when you post your little cleaning and poor refinishing jobs alongside the work of real gunsmiths. I'm sure that you'll give all due credit to the real craftsmen that you sub-contract much of your work to.... NOT!

I never left a single track because you are not worth the time to try to search for dirt on. Post any evidence you may have. You will not because you can not. Same old lying Billie.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

If I tell you how and where you left tracks Stevie, then you may become smarter and cover them up in the future. I doubt if you could ever be that smart on your own, but we know that you have now admitted to having behind the scenes assistance. That kind of shot big giant holes in your ridiculing me for alluding to a behind the scenes conspiracy.

Thanks for public confirmation of what I already knew, and continuing to be a complete idiot and lying fraud.

You found some of the false information that I planted long after the gutless worm in hiding showed his bravery and integrity by providing my personal information to you, BrentD, Bob Cash, and SDH-MT, etc. Then you posted that false information here... thinking you really had something. All you did was confirm what I already knew, and put it in writing here.

Much like the discovery of the two-faced behavior of your good buddy James... who didn't want you to blue his barrels... I didn't say anything at all about it until the time was right. Now I have shown you two cards out of an entire deck. I'm not done with you.

Steven Dodd Hughes was the first to threaten internet doxxing in a vulgar phone call to me... along with numerous other physical threats that he could never back up in a million years. On the very same day, you, BrentD, and Bob Cash all began your cowardly doxxing campaign in an effort to intimidate jOe and I. No sign of a conspiracy or concerted behind the scenes effort there, eh Stevie? But as I have already told you, I knew the attacks were coming prior to November 2017... shortly before your gay little boyfriend Shortshells traveled to another city about 100 miles from his home to mail his anonymous intimidation threat to my house.

Thanks to you, I don't really need to post any evidence about your repeated searches though Stevie. You did that yourself when you swallowed my bait and posted some of the false information that I planted in my profiles on the internet.

So then, where is that criminal behavior you keep accusing me of Stevie? More of your lies?

And why won't you answer my repeated question about whether you pay Dave his customary $12.00 cut for sales that are made as a result of your continuous free advertising? Why do you run like a coward from that question?

Or how about the question you dodged about why your internet doxxing pals BrentD and Bob Cash suddenly stopped in their tracks when they realized that jOe or I might return the favor, and possibly endanger their families or put them at risk of having thieves and crackheads target their homes and gun collections??? Then tell us why anything I ever said here justifies your own gutless behavior, and possibly endangering my family Stevie?

You are a gutless piece of shit Stevie. A slimy snake without an ounce of integrity. You are the perfect emissary to represent and defend SDH-MT here... two of a kind. Just my opinion...as always... based strictly upon the behavior you exhibit here.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Don't bother even trying to fish for more information, until you answer my questions first Stevie.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

If I tell you how and where you left tracks Stevie, then you may become smarter and cover them up in the future. I doubt if you could ever be that smart on your own, but we know that you have now admitted to having behind the scenes assistance. That kind of shot big giant holes in your ridiculing me for alluding to a behind the scenes conspiracy.

Thanks for public confirmation of what I already knew, and continuing to be a complete idiot and lying fraud.

You found some of the false information that I planted long after the gutless worm in hiding showed his bravery and integrity by providing my personal information to you, BrentD, Bob Cash, and SDH-MT. Then you posted that false information here... thinking you really had something. All you did was confirm what I already knew, and put it in writing here.

Much like the discovery of the two-faced behavior of your good buddy James... who didn't want you to blue his barrels... I didn't say anything at all about it until the time was right. Now I have shown you two cards out of an entire deck. I'm not done with you.

Steven Dodd Hughes was the first to threaten internet doxxing in a vulgar phone call to me... along with numerous other physical threats that he could never back up in a million years. On the very same day, you, BrentD, and Bob Cash all began your cowardly doxxing campaign in an effort to intimidate jOe and I. No sign of a conspiracy or concerted behind the scenes effort there, eh Stevie? But as I have already told you, I knew the attacks were coming prior to November 2017... shortly before your gay little boyfriend Shortshells traveled to another city about 100 miles from his home to mail his anonymous intimidation threat to my house.

Thanks to you, I don't really need to post any evidence about your repeated searches though Stevie. You did that yourself when you swallowed my bait and posted some of the false information that I planted in my profiles on the internet.

So then, where is that criminal behavior you keep accusing me of Stevie? More of your lies?

And why won't you answer my repeated question about whether you pay Dave his customary $12.00 cut for sales that are made as a result of your continuous free advertising? Why do you run like a coward from that question?

Or how about the question you dodged about why your internet doxxing pals BrentD and Bob Cash suddenly stopped in their tracks when they realized that jOe or I might return the favor, and possibly endanger their families or put them at risk of having thieves and crackheads target their homes and gun collections??? Then tell us why anything I ever said here justifies your own gutless behavior, and possibly endangering my family Stevie?

You are a gutless piece of shit Stevie. A slimy snake without an ounce of integrity. You are the perfect emissary to represent and defend SDH-MT here... two of a kind. Just my opinion...as always... based strictly upon the behavior you exhibit here.

Pretty much exactly as I predicted. You have no evidence because I never have bothered searching about you or your past. Just as I thought, full of hot air and not a thing to back up your false accusations, as usual. That is why you are known as Lying keith, right William?

Here for the meltdowns
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Don't bother even trying to fish for more information, until you answer my questions first Stevie.

Oh I have more information on you that I have never posted. I am not looking for more.

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB

Oh I have more information on you that I have never posted. I am not looking for more.

So what? What does that prove... except that you've done your dirt digging, and that you were too stupid to do it all on your own? I already knew that. You all thought that you were going to intimidate me or silence me. You were all too stupid to consider the ramifications of being gutless conniving worms.

I knew that you would run from my questions Stevie...

If you could be reincarnated a thousand times, you will never once come back as a man. But as I always say... if the buckle strap girl's shoes fit... SKB Stevie will wear them! Your girl's shoes are really nasty Stevie. I can't imagine that a fruit like you would wear them, and then whine about a couple specs of dust on Doug's barrel. Are you also wearing frilly girl's socks, or pantyhose? I can't wait to see this barrel after you farm the finishing out to someone else. That was very impressive how you made a whole front sight insert. It just blows away the work we've seen posted from real gunsmith's like Bailey Bradshaw, Dewey Vicknair, Dennis Daigger, etc.:

Sidelock
Sidelock

You know Keith, because I don't like misinformation about me spread around by people who don't know shit about me, I have to set the record straight.

I had no idea Doug shared his bluing recipe with you. None. Nada. Zip. Zilch. I contacted you because you had posted nice work, I thought you would take care and do a fine job and although in the US, you were relatively close to me.

Rant and rave all you want. Pretend to be a victim, call me names, whatever. You only make yourself look foolish. I have been dead consistent for a very long time now in objecting to your tactics. There is nothing two faced about that. The only change is I finally got tired enough of it to call you out on it publicly. Which given your predilection for doing the same....calling people out publicly , I didn't think you'd have a problem with. Apparently what is good for the goose is not good for the gander, by your way of thinking. And your droning out about the supposed intrusions into your privacy.....please. When it comes to yourself you are a drama queen of the highest order.

Once again, I'll ask you to leave my name and your attacks on me out of your conversations. Do that and I have no reason to respond to you.

BTW, I posted this today because it's the first time I have read this thread. I don't come to this forum much.

Last edited by canvasback; 03/06/20 12:11 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback
You know Keith, because I don't like misinformation about me spread around by people who don't know shit about me, I have to set the record straight.

I had no idea Doug shared his bluing recipe with you. None. Nada. Zip. Zilch. I contacted you because you had posted nice work, I thought you would take care and do a fine job and although in the US, you were relatively close to me.

I think that I am going to enjoy this Mustela frenata.

Your statement above contains a couple flat-out lies. First off, I have never once posted my work here. I made that decision years ago after jOe posted photos of a leather covered recoil pad he did. It was his very first attempt, and I thought It was pretty good for a first attempt. Even jOe acknowledged that it wasn't perfect. But several guys felt they had to rip his efforts to shreds. I'd bet some of them never tried to make a leather covered recoil pad, and probably couldn't do nearly as good.

So search the archives bucko. You will not find one photo of any gun work I personally did.

Second, I already told you that I did not delete the email you sent me asking me to rust blue some barrels for you... while at the same time using the IGNORE function to ignore my posts. I learned that when I decided to respond to you by PM.

In that email, you mentioned that you knew Doug had shared his rust bluing formulas and techniques with me. That was why you wanted me to do your barrels instead of using the services of SKB Stevie, who you had said was one of your best friends on this site.

That is why I say you are two-faced. But you already knew that because I have spelled it out for you several times.

So let me make a proposal. If I produce that email where you did indeed say you were aware that Doug had shared his formulas and techniques for bluing with me, will you publicly apologize for lying about this.... and then leave the Doublegunshop forum forever?

Sidelock
Sidelock

I think you are full of shit Keith.

Unlike you I don't archive every communication I have ever had. In fact I delete most of them. But I have no recollection of even talking to Doug about you, never mind whether he shared his secret recipe with you. And maybe you didn't post pics. Big shit...I certainly had communication with you about bluing in some form, otherwise I would not have known you did it.

Unlike you, I don't hoard information, waiting for the distant day I can hopefully throw it back in someone's face. I don't hang onto shit. Unlike you. For example, the business with NCA and your daughters would have died away and been forgotten by all of us within 48 hours except for the fact that YOU raised the subject for years. You are a freak. You set the pro gun movement back by your behavior. And you are ruining this site. It's too bad Dave doesn't see it as clearly, although the new forum certainly is evidence he sees it somewhat.

You think you are the moderator here. Deciding what is okay and what isn't. Claiming to be acting in Dave's best interests while you hound people like SKB. As though he is somehow violating Dave's rules. You have no idea what the financial arrangement is between SKB and Dave. Just your idiotic conjecture. While at the same time you break every rule Dave has ever posted regarding decorum on this site. You are a fraud and a hypocrite.

I love the shit about gayness you keep bringing up. Projecting much Keith?? Very common you know, projecting. Priests and ministers have a long standing habit of decrying the behavior while engaging in it themselves. You sound like one of those hypocrites.

Go back to wanking off in your basement in front of your screen while you engage in your OCD fueled conspiracy theories. Just leave me out of it. As I previously asked.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.