March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (SKB), 888 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,015
Members14,391
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sidelock
Sidelock

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Why let people think you are crazy when you are able to prove the point? OCD much?

I noticed your name is not on this list William:

2019 - Friends of The Double Gun BBS @ doublegunshop.com...Thank you for helping to support the worldwide exchange of information on Double Guns, Double rifles, Combination Guns, Drillings, Paradox Guns, Gauge Bore Rifles and other Fine Firearms. The individuals listed below are members who have donated funds to the Double Gun BBS @ doublegunshop.com. As Always I thank you for your participation on the board.

Contributors are listed in order of donation receipt.

Multiple donation donors will be highlighted as follows:
#1 = Black Standard Txt
#2 = Black Bold Txt
#3 = Black Bold underlined Txt
#4+ = Red Bold underlined Txt

Note: I will feature "In Honor of" donations in bold text on the top of the forum. The sponsor will be immediately to the left of the honorarium appearing in the right column....Lets not forget our double gun friends who have passed on.

TW
Stanton Hillis

Craig Havener
Brian Perazone
Nicole Riddell
William McTurnan
Craig Havener
Harry Kauffman
Joe Wood
Milton Fitterman
Mark Vollinger
Thomas Wright
Peter Andersen
Perry Kissam
William McTurnan
George Newbern
William Jolliff
Tim Carney
Leighton Stallones
Ray Miller
Mike McNeeley
Steve Dyess
Bill Ferguson
Dustin Maruquin
Stanley Hoover
Bill Murphy
Mark Beasland
Al Houde
Gene H. Williams
Joe Wood
David Tercek
Gilbert Stacy
Paul Ehlers
Daniel Wolcott
William Hazelton
Travis Sims
Milton Moore
Herschel S. Garner
R. Dillon
Jeffrey J Owen
LCPL Lonny Rhodes
Frank Puryear
Karl Graebner
Robert B. Lowe
Matt Haney
HomelessjOe on behalf of BrentD
Lloyd McKissick
L F [censored]
Edmund Good
John Roberts
Russell Jackson
Phil Carr
Wingshooter16
Don Titus
Larry braun
John Wilgus
Kingsley Brown
Russell Jackson
Edwin Gilmor Russell
Christine Brummer
Paul T Bradshaw
Brent Danielson
Peter Davis
Kent Skolrood
James Roblin
Nicole Riddell
Jason Marks
Josh First
Steven Bertram
Robert S. Harris
Mike McNeeley
Mills Morrison
Nigel Burch
William Davis

In Memory of Bill Wise
In Memory of PA24 (Doug Woodin)

Edited by Dave Weber (26/12/19 07:39 PM)

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
Why let people think you are crazy when you are able to prove the point? OCD much?

Stevie, do you think I should just forgive and forget after your friend the gay dwarf SDH-MT called me on the phone in a drunken stupor making physical threats??? Where do you suppose he got my phone number dipshit? I have never posted my phone number here, and the only person here who had it was PA24 Doug Woodin. And we know Doug did not give Steven my phone number because Doug thought Steven Dodd Hughes is an assh0le, and Doug passed away several years ago.

By the way Stevie, did you know Doug thought that you were a flaming fruit?

And Stevie, your name was not on that list until rather late in the year, after I had repeatedly called attention to your own use of this site for continuous free advertising.

I have sent Dave my 2020 donation... but my name will not be on the list for 2020

Why? Because sick cowards like you tried to use my name and personal information in your doxxing campaign. Because sick OCD bastards like you stayed up late at night doing extensive internet sleuthing, trying to find dirt on me.

I am also not disrespecting Dave by using his forum for a non-stop free advertising campaign, like you do in every post you make. Do you send Dave money for every gunsmithing or firearm import job you get from someone who saw your advertising here? Why do you run from this question Stevie?

Stevie, did you know that I planted totally incorrect information on the internet just to see if any of you sick OCD assh0les would post any of it here? Guess what Stevie... you did.... you took the bait.

Now why don't you tell all of us why you are so OCD that you feel the need to do extensive internet searching on me? Unlike you, I am completely heterosexual, so I'm hoping you aren't looking for another boyfriend. Aren't BrentD and Shortshells good enough for you anymore?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Seriously Dude.....Chill

Sidelock
Sidelock

Seriously dude... I'd love to see your reaction if you had gutless cowards like Steven, SKB Stevie, BrentD, Bob Cash, and all of their equally mentally ill pals attacking you.

I have had anonymous threats and intimidation mail sent to my home. I have had this sick little worm SDH-MT Steven Dodd Hughes call me on the phone, obviously drunk on his ass, screaming vulgar physical threats. I have had these slimeballs engage in internet doxxing, and digging for dirt. They have engaged in a concerted effort to discredit and silence me. One of them even contacted the HR Department at my former employer.

I know this isn't what SKB Stevie and his sick pals expected when they started digging for dirt and plotting their campaign of threats and intimidation. I fully intend to make certain everyone here knows what these spineless cowards are really like.

Deal with it...

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Billie you make a very poor victim. You are only attacked in response to your insane behavior attacking others. This was pointed out to you just last week by James. You have gotten what you deserve and nothing more. Deal with it.....

I'm not sure why you think I would care what some very dead dude who I did not care for thought of me. Doug's thoughts could not be any less relevant to me, even when he was still on this side of the dirt. I have never done an internet search on you but I have searched for recreational opportunities in the Great Pulaski Metropolitan area. Looks like some decent State land close to your house. Maybe get out and get yourself some fresh air, enjoy nature a bit.

I do see that us professionals in the gun trade are getting a new forum here where you will not be posting. Such a shame......

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith, You may believe this is a desirable outcome. It would be if you and he were to emigrate to the the South Pole. PS: What happened to your racist photo? I wish it were here for all to see.You seem to have exceeded even Dave's tolerance for bigotry. Be careful, or he might ban you for good. Then what would you do for a life? Keep on truckin' up.

Last edited by rocky mtn bill; 01/31/20 03:38 PM.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

SKB Stevie, you have it all wrong. I am not a victim. I am refusing to be a victim. I will continue to react to the attacks on me made by you and your sick and cowardly friends. This is not the end. This is the beginning. I do not forgive and forget. The behavior that you all feel warranted your attacks both on and off of this forum was the big sin of pointing out the collective support you and your pals have for anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats... and your long-standing denigration of pro-gun Republicans. You big brave worms did all you could to silence me.

How's that working out for you?

I love your dishonest denial about doing internet searches of me. Do you want to tell us where you got the idea that I work in Pittsburgh, or got my Masters Degree from the University of Pittsburgh? And I'm sure everyone here believes that you were just innocently searching for State Game Lands near my house. FYI, they are nearly barren of game because the Amish Dutch poach everything except field mice. So of all the much more productive public hunting land between Colorado and Pennsylvania, you'd have us believe that you just happened to zero in on SGL's near my house??? It looks like the Official State Fruit of Colorado is getting tripped up in his own lies. eh Stevie?

However, your lies are a convenient way of once again running away from the repeated question of whether you pay Dave a percentage for jobs you get as a result of your continuous free advertising of your businesses here. Only thing worse than a gutless lying coward... is a cheap bastard lying gutless coward. Run Stevie, run... run like a girl!

You really think I give a shit what the two-faced Canadian weasel James says??? Don't make me laugh. He would say anything after getting caught red-handed in his sleazy two-faced behavior. Now why don't you tell us why he would have me on IGNORE, and be so hyper-critical of me confronting you and King Brown and other Libtards... yet want me to do the rust bluing of his barrels? He said you were one of his best BBS Buddies here, yet he chose me over you Stevie.

No need to answer Stevie... I can show you why. He knew that Doug had shared his rust bluing formulas and methods with me. He wanted a nice job... not something that you farmed out to some hack so you could spend all day here reading and responding to posts. So much for the oft-stated idea that it is a waste of time to polish beyond 320 grit when rust bluing. You could never do this, and neither could your friend SDH-MT.

Doug Woodin specifically refused to share his formulas here because he didn't want Libtards like you to ever have them. Doug stopped posting here specifically because of his disgust with you and your Libtard pals. You and crybaby BrentD cry about driving folks away, yet you never shed a tear when you drove Doug or any other Conservative away. I know you never cared for him, because he saw right through your bullshit and your disdain for pro-2nd Amendment politicians. I only wish he was here to see your buckle strap girl's shoes. It would confirm his belief that you are a flaming fruit:

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Your personal information was something that another forum member shared with me, not something I asked for or searched. Worked out pretty good really. Seems to bother you that your identity is now known. I'm sure most hackers feel that way.

Doug should have either cleaned that barrel or polished the pits out before taking it up through the finer grits. Is that poor photography or just lazy polish? Hard to tell. Either way, he is still dead and his opinion is highly irrelevant.

Are you ever going to go professional now that you have the secret formula? Not likely with your criminal back ground eh Billie?

It is going to be nice not seeing you over on the new forum. I'm just figuring out my new DSLR and since Dave approved me today, I'll post some stuff over there. Boy he sure does seem upset about my signature line. So upset he created a forum where only professionals can post. Seems like you have your thumb on the pulse of things....as usual.

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
PS: What happened to your racist photo? I wish it were here for all to see.You seem to have exceeded even Dave's tolerance for bigotry. Be careful, or he might ban you for good. Then what would you do for a life? Keep on truckin' up.

What are you talking about here Billy? Are you lying again? Are you saying that I posted a racist photo that was deleted by Dave?

If you saw something like that, you or one of my other stalkers like Stevie or old colonel Gladys Kravitz would have saved it and re-posted it. So where is it?

I was hoping you'd have some justification for your fat spineless gay little friend SDH-MT calling me on the phone in a drunken stupor, and screaming vulgar threats at me. Or perhaps explaining why it is sane and normal behavior for Stevie and his pals to dig for dirt and engage in a campaign of internet doxxing, use of the U.S. Postal System to engage in anonymous intimidation threats, and all of your repeated efforts to censor or banish me from posting here? But instead we get your Liberal whining and accusations of racism. So at least tell us why you continue to believe that black Supreme Court Justice is guilty of false allegations from nearly 3 decades ago? Why are you against a pro-2nd Amendment black Supreme Court Justice?

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.