May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (smlekid), 344 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,495
Posts545,347
Members14,410
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 19 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 18 19
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SDH-MT
I haven't checked in here for several months and not missing it in the least.

Yeah, that's why you checked in, right?

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I haven't checked in here for several months and not missing it in the least. Sure happy to know that all the players are still playing the same roles as always!
Congrats to you all ~~ good bye and goodnight!

Gee Steven, I thought you came back to do some more free advertising at Dave's expense. Strange that you would bother checking in if you don't miss it here. You sound a lot like Gladys Kravitz, the hypocritical Miss Manners of hatchery trout. I haven't heard from you since you called me on the phone from (406) 222-9377 in Livingston, Montana, sounding drunk on your ass, and screaming vulgar threats at me.

Do you think I should post a screen shot showing that you placed a call to me on 2/2/19?

Boy, your voice sure was cracking after I told you what I would do if you tried to carry out your threats. After 2 minutes and 18 seconds, you hung up, sounding like you were pissing yourself. Did you piss yourself? You're probably one of those piss freaks who enjoys that stuff. How do you think your voice would sound if there were hands squeezing your windpipe? That may be a rhetorical question. Ask Gladys. What a gutless piece of shit!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I haven't checked in here for several months and not missing it in the least. Sure happy to know that all the players are still playing the same roles as always!

One of the knowledgeable folks who no longer contribute. As I have said in the past, we have lost many quality members due to the the behavior of a couple members.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Right Stevie...

You would miss your pal Steven, and the free advertising for his over-priced stock making classes. You and he have the exact same amount of integrity and class. Both of you tried to intimidate me with threats of internet doxxing. Steven made physical threats as well... threats that a gutless little worm like him could never back up.

It is most interesting that a number of the F.A.G.'s (Fake-Ass-Gentlemen) here, such as the Preacher and Miss Manners herself, Gladys Kravitz, never saw anything wrong with stuff like that. How utterly wrong it is for me to even mention it!... or the good and knowledgeable people that you worms have driven away.

Oh yeah Stevie, this forum is really missing a sick spineless bastard who would actually make extremely vulgar threatening phone calls as a form of retaliation for someone pointing out his free advertising. You do internet doxxing, and Steven resorts to threatening phone calls. That pretty much makes you a lot like him, and just as cowardly. And only another gutless free advertiser like you would miss him, and defend that sick behavior. You're a brave one Stevie... Your children must be proud of you. Oh wait. I forgot... Fruits like you don't have children. Nevermind.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB

One of the knowledgeable folks who no longer contribute. As I have said in the past, we have lost many quality members due to the the behavior of a couple members.

Yabut Steve, this thread was five days downstream when it was dug up by the behavior of a knowledgeable contributor? Oh well, or you're one of 'you all'?

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Former contributor Craig. One of those that posted good stuff here once upon a time. No more though. Could it have anything to do with y'all? Better not look in the mirror or at your bosom buddy.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Hal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Back to the thread. Are there any good waterfowling/gun forums in existence?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Hal
Back to the thread. Are there any good waterfowling/gun forums in existence?

The Upland journal actually has some pretty dedicated waterfowlers and would have more if you joined. The whole site is more diverse than I expected and there are some great people there (and some amazing photographers!). I sent in $25 and immediately got a thank you note in both digital and analog form from a REAL HUMAN! Amazingly different that way.

Another place with some dedicated waterfowlers is Hunttalk.com. The site is biased to western big game, but the waterfowlers are a pretty talented bunch.

Hal, wherever you go, the waterfowling discussions will be just that much better, so I hope to see you out there on one of them. I'm getting back into that game and relearning as I go.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Sidelock

Former contributor Craig. One of those that posted good stuff here once upon a time. No more though. Could it have anything to do with y'all? Better not look in the mirror or at your bosom buddy.

There is no doubt that you consider Steven's free advertising to be good stuff. No one does as much free advertising and self promotion of his businesses every time he posts as you Stevie.

I actually never saw where SDH-MT contributed much at all. He would typically offer very little that might help anyone do something that didn't involve hiring him. He would disappear for long stretches, but suddenly reappear shortly befor starting another free advertising campaign.

He reacted much like you when simply asked if he was paying Dave for this self-promotion. He lost his shit and engaged in cowardly and decidedly uncivil behavior. It only makes sense that you would miss your pal SDH-MT, since you have the same gutless personality. It makes perfect sense that you would defend someone who makes vulgar and illegal telephone threats.

Funny to see your other gutless doxxing pal BrentD here again. BrentD can't stand it here... But he also can't stay away. Upland Journal is so fortunate to have a human underwear stain like him as a new contributor. You never did tell us if you will be doing free advertising and self promotion over there Stevie.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Former contributor Craig. One of those that posted good stuff here once upon a time. No more though. Could it have anything to do with y'all? Better not look in the mirror....

Sure it could Steve, but I take it as a learning experience. True story, a few years back I told myself that if he'd have me, I was going to sign up for a class or two. Too many little things told that little voice in my head not to worry about it and move on, just for me, no one else.

Page 9 of 19 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 18 19

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.