Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 18 19
Sidelock
Sidelock

The airing of grievances is going well now if only King would post an update on The Kid this could be the best Festivus ever.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I have gotten some excellent information from Muzzleloadingforum
https://www.muzzleloadingforum.com

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Wonko the Sane
LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME
LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME
I CAN SAY ANYTHING I WANT AND WASTE THE BANDWIDTH ENDLESSLY
I CAN SPEW BULLSHXXT THAT HAS NO MEANING AND NO LOGIC
I CAN UNLOAD A MORONIC AND DEVOID OF CONTENT POLITICAL RANT IN ANY TOPIC NO MATTER WHAT IT IS ABOUT AND I CAN ATTACK ANYONE RELENTLESSLY AND MINDLESSLY AND DAVE DOESNT CARE AS LONG AS I REMAIN A RABID RIGHT WING A$$HOLE WITH A BRAIN THE SIZE OF A DEHYDRATED WALNUT AND DEVOID OF ANY SEMBLANCE OF RATIONAL OR ORIGINAL THOUGHT

Facebook is down today, eh?

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

That Dr. Wanker is a funny guy, eh Ted... just as deranged and dishonest and hypocritical as the other Liberal turds here. Just take a look at his last dozen or so posts to see how many of them have involved political commentary or his own nasty name calling. Quite a few of Dr. WANKER's posts have absolutely nothing to do with double shotguns.

It appears that Dr. WANKER deleted his recent extremely anti-semitic rant, but I'm pretty sure I saved it for a rainy day like today. I'll check later this evening.

Do you think that SKB Stevie will post links to a bunch of Youtube music videos when he starts posting over on Nitro Express forum? And do you think they will be happy with him doing continuous free advertising and self promotion of his businesses there???

What I'm really wondering is, who is AZMike? I'm guessing that he is another liberal who has a second screen name... like Stevie's little New York friend Shortshells.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

"I'm guessing that he is another liberal who has a second screen name"

You couldn't be more mistaken William.
Mike is a gentleman and cowboy from SE AZ (the only liberals in Cochise Co. are in Bisbee) and uses the same handle on the Remington Society forum, and his last name on Trapshooters.com

Sidelock
Sidelock

Other sites I look to include the 16ga.com forum, Shooting Sportsman Bulletin Board, and the Upland Journal site. None allow some of the vitriol we do here.

Concur with others Nitro Express has some good data, though I dont post there.

This site is still worth the trouble despite the friction. If certain posters bother, identify them and you use the ignore feature. It will be more peaceful. Though I cant say I use it, the mental train wrecks are occasionally amusing.

The manner in which some treat others sadly speaks for itself.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't post on Facebook, or any yuppie website owned and operated by some boy Wunderkind- I don't ride with Uber, have a Pay-Pal account, use plastic money, or answer any of the scam and spoof phone calls-

I basically trust farmers, and rural living members of our society- also brother NRA members, and honorable discharged men- VFW and AL members. I used to post on the Winchester collectors web sire, under the pen name of Edwin Puglesy- but that gruppen has faded- darn shame, IMO.. RWTF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Sorry to see you leaving us after such a short stay AZMike. But I can certainly understand your displeasure with political crap like this:

Originally Posted By: AZMike

Sam's Club and Walmart are WAY better than leftest leaning Costco

It's just hilarious to see Stevie commenting on the "free-for-all here" after making hundreds of posts with totally off-topic crap, dumping on Donald Trump and the NRA, and posting hundreds of links to YouTube music videos. And who could forget days of rants after he denied that there is gun registration in New Zealand, and used data from the extremely anti-gun Philip Alpers and his Anti-gun organization Gunpolicy.org to support that falsehood?

I don't generally get involved in these types of discussions, and I must have missed this. However if anyone out of interest wants to actually know what the situation is here(not sure if there are any other Kiwi members here) I am happy to oblige.
Upland journal was a good forum, though have not been on there for years.
GDU.

Sidelock
Sidelock

GDU, thanks for offering an update on recent NZ gun law changes. I've read the propaganda, but also read a Sports Afield article about duck hunting there, which implied the confiscation of semi-auto sporting guns was misrepresented.

If you'd be willing to tell us what's happening "on the ground" there I for one would appreciate it...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Gregdownunder, I saw your new thread about gun laws in New Zealand.

Thank you. I appreciate the information... especially that pertaining to the classes of firearms that are registered there. I am also sorry to see that anti-gunners are incrementally infringing upon your use and ownership of firearms, and blaming an inanimate object and law abiding citizens for the actions of a tiny deranged minority.

However, I am sure that SKB Stevie will not appreciate that information... especially after using very questionable data from a well known anti-gunner, Philip Alpers and GunPolicy.org... to support his assertion that GUNS ARE NOT REGISTERED IN New Zealand...

You will probably soon see Stevie's shrill reply calling me a liar again. You can easily recognize his posts, because every one utilizes this forum for free advertising of his gunsmithing and costly gun importation businesses.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 3 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 18 19

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.