Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 19 1 2 3 4 18 19
Sidelock
Sidelock

I know that SKB is your initials dumb ass. And Keith is my name dumb ass. I have been called Keith since I was an infant. But you have the dishonest character and the pathetic need to try to tar me as a liar.

And just what did you and your pals BrentD and Bob Cash accomplish by your cowardly internet doxxing? Was that supposed to intimidate me and jOe, and make us go away? How's that working out for you... dumb ass?

So anyway... tell us Stevie... do you compensate Dave every time your continual use of this forum for free advertising generates a gunsmithing or gun importation job?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: CptCurl
NitroExpress.com is a fine discussion forum. It has a definite "international" flavor. As Steve says, it tends toward rifles. It is certainly the best forum for discussing double rifles. That being said, it has a forum dedicated to shotguns, and we would welcome constructive members to that forum.

There is no "free-for-all", and we know how to handle those problems.

Link to NitroExpress.com

Sometimes the sign-up is a bit tedious. The owner, John Hahn, carefully reviews each application to filter out bots and trolls. The administrator who used to perform that service has become inactive in the last year or two. If you try to sign up and run into delays, just be patient. It's worth it.

Curl

Do you think NE would open a forum dedicated to just double shotguns?

Perhaps everyone, or almost everyone ;), could agree to migrate over there. Maybe Dave would pin up a forwarding address to direct folks to a new hangout.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

There is a shotgun forum on NE, it is slow but they welcome well mannered participants. Apply for membership Brent, your interests in BP rifles would fit right in as well. A bit of a British gun bias over there but that suites me just fine.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
I know that SKB is your initials dumb ass. And Keith is my name dumb ass. I have been called Keith since I was an infant. But you have the dishonest character and the pathetic need to try to tar me as a liar.

No one needs to tar you as a chronic liar.
You soil yourself so often youve lost any credibility you may have ever had.

Its only been a month since I caught you in another lie.
The tap dance you do when caught is pathetic yet amusing.

Originally Posted By: Bob Cash
...when eightbore busted you and called you out...

Originally Posted By: eightbore
I have not "called out" any post or poster. Keith must be mistaking me for another poster. My only comment was that most Skeeters were blued frames and case color frames were rather scarce.

Shame, shame, shame, caught in yet another lie.
Is it really any wonder why you're known to all as lying keith?

Originally Posted By: eightbore
I have not "called out" any post or poster. Keith must be mistaking me for another poster. My only comment was that most Skeeters were blued frames and case color frames were rather scarce.

Yes eightbore, I may be mistaken about just who called out Crying Bob when he started a thread and posted pics of a CSMC gun that he didn't own. Sorry about that, but there was no intentional deception involved.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'll be posting yet another thoughtful, penetrating, and contributory discourse soon. I'm sure it will be just as illuminating and informational as those of another highly valued and constantly involved member here.

Last edited by Wonko the Sane; 01/05/20 11:15 AM.

Dr.WtS
Mysteries of the Cosmos Unlocked
available by subscription
Sidelock
Sidelock

Steve,
I am a member but haven't been there in years. I checked in last night. The Shotgun forum looked to be all but abandoned and not double specific. I think I'll spend some more time there and see what happens.

_________

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I need to post some stuff over there, this years hunting pics etc. It is slow over there for sure.

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yup. I can do that too.

but I'm going hunting first. Looks like it will be the Cashmore hammer gun today. Or an SKB hmmm. Choices.

_________

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Brent,
Is Gus a flusher or a pointer? I never could get the hang of a hammer shotgun with my flushers but hammer rifles are second nature to me.

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Gus occasionally points. I don't discourage it anymore. But mostly he is a flusher. There are a few tricks to it. First the gun has close set and low hammers that I can span with my thumb. Second, I watch Gus's tail. He tells me when to get my thumb ready for action. After that, it's pretty fast. But when it is cold, my thumb suffers a bit.

The bigger problem is that the Cashmoor has 30" barrels (minor issue in snow) and it weighs about a pound more. The Ithaca SKB is nice and light, but only a 20.

_________

Page 2 of 19 1 2 3 4 18 19

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.