April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (Karl Graebner, Marks_21, Kolar Dickson, FlyChamps, 2 invisible), 765 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,469
Posts545,147
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sidelock
Sidelock

Move to Texas--we have banned red light cameras.

When an old man dies a library burns to the ground. (Old African proverb)
Sidelock
OP Online Embarrased
Sidelock

Hey come on fellas,
I would think that no one would disagree that sending out automatic tickets to license plates by machine starts to stretch credulity.

Out there doing it best I can.
Sidelock
Sidelock

On second thought.....stay where you are. We have enough yankees here already and one can only teach a few to say "y'all" correctly.

When an old man dies a library burns to the ground. (Old African proverb)
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
It is not necessary for you to ask me anything. Just trying to take on the herculean goal of educating the willfully ignorant. I mean for people to believe that a guy, who admitted to fraud by using donated funds from his own charitable institution for his election and business debts, to instead be a corruption crusader, I'm pretty sure there is no level of obvious absurdity that they would believe.

Oh wow, who could have seen that one coming... a Liberal left New York Judge who refuses to see that the lawsuit against Trump was politically motivated...??? I'll bet that you also didn't see any possible influence buying or political motivations when the Clinton Foundation donations from Russia spiked after the Uranium One deal, or when it looked like Hillary would win in 2016.

It seems the real political charity was the Ukranian Energy company Barisma giving Hunter Biden a seat on their Board of Directors for $86,000 a month when he had zero experience in the business, and couldn't even speak their language. Then there's the millions of dollars that the Biden's raked in from our good friends and allies in Communist China.

Talk about willfully ignorant and snowflakes...

And I see that, as usual, you and other Liberal Democrats don't wish to go anywhere near the direct undeniable violations of our 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights and freedoms. Those Civil Rights are under constant attacks and infringements from the Liberal Left Democrats you support. But there is more concern here about losing $65.00 on a speeding ticket than losing our Gun Rights forever.

As the Wizard of Oz said to Dorothy, the Tin Man, the Lion, and nca225 the Brainless Scarecrow... "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain..."

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

They cannot pull you over for a muddy license plate and then automatically search your vehicle. They may ask you if you will agree to a vehicle search, to which I will reply, "No, thank you sir". If they have probable cause for a search they don't have to ask you. If they do ask you it's a sure sign they don't have probable cause.

Hooray for Texas. Well done.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Joe Wood
Move to Texas.

Fack that! According to Greta Thunberg...
https://youtu.be/1kD1zubg3cA
...in twelve years Obummer’s ocean side mansion will be under water and Texas will be nothing but sand and tumbleweeds.

Detroit will be the New Miami.
Not sure what Minnesota will become but whatever it is it will still suck.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ah for the return of beach coast property on the BearPaw Sea. It will be grand. This place will still be inhabited by our two trolls however, who enjoy nothing more that that - trolling - the protected Censored Ones.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: nca225
It is not necessary for you to ask me anything. Just trying to take on the herculean goal of educating the willfully ignorant. I mean for people to believe that a guy, who admitted to fraud by using donated funds from his own charitable institution for his election and business debts, to instead be a corruption crusader, I'm pretty sure there is no level of obvious absurdity that they would believe.

Oh wow, who could have seen that one coming... a Liberal left New York Judge who refuses to see that the lawsuit against Trump was politically motivated...??? I'll bet that you also didn't see any possible influence buying or political motivations when the Clinton Foundation donations from Russia spiked after the Uranium One deal, or when it looked like Hillary would win in 2016.

It seems the real political charity was the Ukranian Energy company Barisma giving Hunter Biden a seat on their Board of Directors for $86,000 a month when he had zero experience in the business, and couldn't even speak their language. Then there's the millions of dollars that the Biden's raked in from our good friends and allies in Communist China.

Talk about willfully ignorant and snowflakes...

And I see that, as usual, you and other Liberal Democrats don't wish to go anywhere near the direct undeniable violations of our 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights and freedoms. Those Civil Rights are under constant attacks and infringements from the Liberal Left Democrats you support. But there is more concern here about losing $65.00 on a speeding ticket than losing our Gun Rights forever.

As the Wizard of Oz said to Dorothy, the Tin Man, the Lion, and nca225 the Brainless Scarecrow... "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain..."

How do you know anything about Justice Scarulla?

https://www.pli.edu/faculty/Hon.-Saliann-Scarpulla-23712

https://ww2.nycourts.gov/courts/comdiv/ny/newyork_bio_scarpulla.shtml

Seems to me that she's keeps her politics out of the Courtroom, or at least that she has enough experience as a judge to figure out when a suspect is just crying that the system is out to get them. Not to hard to see that, if your not blinded by gig doe eyes for all things trump.

Besides, IF the law suit was politically motivated...WHY did trump admit to wrongdoing and fraud?

Hey, FWIW its nice to see your still trying to argue by the "ol soviet playbook...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Last edited by nca225; 12/13/19 05:06 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Well Brainless Scarecrow nca225, your links do nothing to prove that the lawsuit against Trump was not politically motivated, or that the Judge is not a New York Democrat Liberal Left appointee who has anti-Trump bias. Trump's so-called admission of wrongdoing was merely a settlement. Trump himself never set foot in her courtroom. It does not appear that Trump himself, or Trump's children who were officers of his foundation, had any direct involvement in misdirected expenditures. That was apparently done by his campaign.... according to your links.

Trump trying to have the lawsuit thrown out on the grounds that it was politically motivated by anti-Trump New York Liberals also does not sound like an admission of guilt, and neither do Trump's comments afterwards... which are in your links. Try reading them and showing us where he admitted that he himself did something wrong. Here is what he said:

Mr. Trump attacked what he described as “the political hacks in New York State” in a defiant statement posted on Twitter on Thursday night, claiming that the foundation had given “100 percent of the funds to great charities” and that he had suffered “4 years of politically motivated harassment” by the attorney general’s office.

“All they found was incredibly effective philanthropy and some small technical violations,” he wrote.

Nice try. That's some admission of guilt! And your repeated cowardly running and fleeing from the subject of anti-gun Democrats infringing upon our Constitutional Rights shows that it is you who is using "the ol' Soviet Playbook", and falling back on "Whataboutism" in order to change the subject. My pointing out the suspicious activities of the crooked Bidens and the Clinton Foundation was merely a response to that.

What are you afraid of... besides the truth about Democrats? You and all the other Libtards here support and vote for anti-gun Democrats, who do far more damage to our freedom and Constitutional Rights than handing out some speeding tickets. And at least Gun Rights topics and concerns have a legitimate place on a firearms forum... except to ignorant trolls like BrentD.

P.S.-- Love your new tagline... It is perfect for a know-nothing like you!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
Originally Posted By: Joe Wood
Move to Texas.

Fack that! According to Greta Thunberg...
https://youtu.be/1kD1zubg3cA
...in twelve years Obummer’s ocean side mansion will be under water and Texas will be nothing but sand and tumbleweeds.

Detroit will be the New Miami.
Not sure what Minnesota will become but whatever it is it will still suck.

Detroit will be the same dumpster fire it has always been.

Minnesota sucks alright, I hunt wild pheasants, grouse and woodcock all in the same spot, just up the road. Stay away.

Best,
Ted

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.