March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (SKB, Jeremy Pearce, Dave K, Borderbill, battle), 777 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,009
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Sidelock
Sidelock

Best quality gun Ebony.
Second line gun Rosewood.
Both of the above are for show, a fine working rod Ash will take a lot of punishment takes wood dye well and being shot out of the gun though we never do that sort of thing do we? The makings of a good rod are all around you, low price single piece Snooker/Pool Cues a very high proportion of the shafts not the butt are made from Ash, well they are on this side of the pond. I have a number of low price cues in my workshop for making those very things. Have a look around and they are part made as well.

The only lessons in my life I truly did learn from where the ones I paid for!
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

As for the "circus", I hope Trump supporters everywhere are watching the hearings. Trump will go down. I say lock him up. He is a traitor to our national interests who cares only about his own personal gain. I admit he has a strong appeal to loud- mouthed bullies everywhere, but neither he nor they will prevail. Republican politicians who wish to survive this administration had better throw up their hands and walk away.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Let's see Billy... was it Trump or his son who had a plum job at the Ukranian Energy Company Burisma that paid $86,000 PER MONTH... with absolutely zero experience in that profession? Was it President Trump that pressured and coerced Ukranian government officials to fire the Prosecutor who was investigating corruption at Burisma? And tell us, did Trump's son mysteriously rake in millions of dollars from another plum job at the Chinese company BHR?

No Billy, that was your favored anti-gun Democrat Joe Biden, and his son Hunter Biden. It was Joe Biden, as Vice President, who pressured Ukrainian government officials to fire the Prosecutor who was investigating the corrupt company that paid his son a huge salary. We don't need a bunch of hearsay, personal perceptions, or third hand accounts to know that. Biden bragged about it. There's a Quid Pro Quo you can touch, see, and smell... saving his kid's ass, and very likely his own ass as well. This impeachment circus thus far has been nothing but a Liberal Democrat attempt to stop or hinder any investigations into the real corrupt figures who used both Russian and Ukranian actors to manufacture or dig for dirt on Trump during the 2016 election. You Libtards all say that no one is above the law, but that just does not apply to anti-gun Liberal Democrat presidential candidates.

And you know, it speaks volumes, the way Libtards like you and nca225 run and hide from the Clinton's ties and financial windfalls from Russia, or Barack Obama's open microphone promise to outgoing Russian President Medvedev that he could be more flexible with Vladimir Putin after the election. If Donald Trump was on that microphone saying the same words, you'd both be screaming about treason and demanding a public execution by hanging.

I know it has been real hard for you to contain your anti-Trump hatred for the last couple weeks. Your promise to refrain from posting your vitriol here was just as empty as all your previous promises. I predicted this, and you never let me down Billy.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Only people marginally smarter than Trump are stepping up to defend him. They are at a severe disadvantage when they come up against those who grasp the concept of the rule of law. When Trump swore an oath to uphold the constitution, he had no idea what he was thus obligated to do. He had always done whatever he felt like and had no intention of changing. He does believe he's entirely justified, but that belief is only supported by his utter ignorance. Nunes and Jordan can support Trump because they care no more than he does about what makes our country uniquely great or what its laws require of its leaders.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Keith, Only you could persuade me to inject politics into this forum once again.Do you recall my defense of Biden's son? Do you recall my preference for Biden? I have not stated any interest in one Democrat over another, but I'll tell you this: any Democrat chosen at random from the phone book would be preferable to our Idiot-In- Chief. For the record: Biden's son should not have held that position. His father should have told him so. If that sinks Biden, I'm OK with that. We have a large field of candidates, any which one would be vastly preferable to your hero. Go down with him. No one will miss either of you.

Last edited by rocky mtn bill; 11/21/19 03:51 PM.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

I bet you be liken some Booty'gig.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
When Trump swore an oath to uphold the constitution, he had no idea what he was thus obligated to do.

THIS IS THE STATEMENT I'VE BEEN PRAYING FOR YOU TO MAKE BILLY!

All Presidents and Congressmen and Judges put their hand on a Bible and swear under oath to Preserve, Protect, and Defend the U.S. Constitution. Yet the vast majority of Democrats, and 100% of the Liberal Left Democrats that you support and vote for, all work relentlessly to violate that sworn oath of office. They all work to diminish the Gun Rights of law abiding U.S. Citizens. And you support them Billy.

They all work to infringe upon the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution without going through the only proper and legal route, which is going through the long legal process of repeal, followed by ratification by 2/3 of the States. Every Liberal Democrat on the U.S. Supreme Court voted against the Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms in both the 2008 Heller decision and the 2010 McDonald decision. These are the same Liberal Left Judges who look us in the eye, and lie about their support for the 2nd Amendment during Senate confirmation hearings.

And you and every other Libtard FUDD gun owner dishonestly finds excuses to look the other way, and support this clear and repeated lie, and clear violation of the oath of office by Liberal Democrats.

I can show you the 2nd Amendment Billy, and I can show you the 2008 and 2010 affirmation of that Constitutional Amendment and the Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms by the U.S. Supreme Court. I can show you in Black and White. I can show you the part where it clearly says... "THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED". In 2016, I showed you Hillary Clinton's promise to infringe upon that 2nd Amendment Constitutional Right from her own campaign website, and you voted for her anyway. I can rub your nose in it like dog shit on the floor, and you wag your little Democrat tail and lap it right up.

Can you show me exactly where our pro-gun President violated the U.S. Constitution by simply asking the Ukranian President to investigate rampant corruption, for Zip, Zero, Nada in return???... a fact verified by the actual call transcript, and the most important witnesses who will never be called to testify... the Ukranian President and his Foreign Minister?

You lie to us Billy, and you even lie to yourself. You are beneath contempt. Your hatred for our President is noted, and I'm sure that hatred, and your support for anti-2nd Amendment Democrats, will be repeated numerous times before November 2020. Gun owners like you are not on our side. You all are like a malignant cancer within our ranks, and your dishonesty and hypocrisy should be brought into the light of day at every opportunity.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Woke up, its all about the public land.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Only people marginally smarter than Trump are stepping up to defend him. They are at a severe disadvantage when they come up against those who grasp the concept of the rule of law....

So, do you have to be significantly dumber than a box of rocks to nod in agreement when a dem congress fellow says hear say is better than direct evidence? If shiff stops by your place and wants a tall one of hoot wine, do you make him wear dark glasses so you cant see him bug out his eyes when you pour koolaide and try to pass it off as the real stuff?

Sidelock
Sidelock

They is something in them Rocky Mountain oysters that destroys massive amounts of brAin cells....

Bill is living proof.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.