May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
5 members (Beccaccia28, PALUNC, canvasback, DSchrank, 1 invisible), 323 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,523
Posts545,795
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17
Sidelock
Sidelock

I didn't feel confronted by bill's and miller's opinions, keith. Nor do I believe others run away when they don't respond to my opinions.

Re earlier, our gun club discussed the new national gun lobby's agendas at its agm this weekend, and is writing a position paper on its extreme aspects.

Hate groups seek credibility by fastening to wherever they can get a grip and might have slipped in during the gun lobby's 67 per cent growth this year.

Our club won't hoist aboard hate in any form.

Sidelock
Sidelock

So tell us King... what aspects of this new gun lobby's agendas do you personally find extreme or disturbing? Considering your past positions here, I'd expect that you find things like concealed carry, and protections for self defense use of firearms unacceptable, and certainly the legalization of machine guns would go against everything the anti-gunners you support want.

And perhaps you will finally explain to us why you lied when you said that the Canadian Minister of Defense is a Muslim. He is a Sikh. Big difference.

Also, I'm still wondering why you refuse to answer my question about the continuous free advertising that your liberal pal Stevie SKB does here.

You had accused me of cheating Dave Weber when I had a link to NRA Political Victory Fund in my tagline. You later accused me of cheating Dave when I had a small picture of Ronald Reagan toasting "Us Deplorables" in my tagline. You said I was cheating Dave by doing free advertising for the NRA and the Republican National Committee.

So why won't you address my repeated question about SKB's blatant and continuous advertising of his gunsmithing and gun importing businesses? Dave has posted his feeling on people who use his forum for self-promotion and profit. You know of it and have accused me of it, even though my taglines never made a single penny for me. SKB Stevie also knows of it, and thinks he deserves special treatment.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Muslim, Sikh. whatever: they and their Isis followers (Mujahdeen, Islamic Jihadist) have 2 things in common: (1) They are NOT Christians, and (2) They firmly believe that Americans are the "Shaitan" Satan-- and must be destroyed- They come to America- and plot and plan, mutilate their women, degrade them openly- and from that basis, plan to weave their hateful idealogy into the American mainstream--

Do they have any trouble in obtaining firearms- assault rifles, handguns, whatever? Obviously not--The only thing they understand is a bullet in the head--RWTF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

Fox, not all Americans, British or Europeans are Christians. Many of my friends are Muslims, old and new immigrants to Canada. They're more concerned about the state of democracy and its valued institutions than our native-born.We don't take them for granted. We're proud of them, need them and will go down as s strong trader without them.

World-wide, Americans may carry more opprobrium than Muslims generally as a consequence of building their huge empire, often at point of the rifle supporting hideous governments to serve their economic and military interests. Cost of the In-God-We-Trust empire in human suffering surpasses what Muslims have waged against America.

Including your own suffering, chiefly among the young men and women who were ordered where to go with no ifs, buts or whys, and wondered what they were doing there, as you may have and and our own did, and Canada pulled them out, as the US does from time to time. Three neighbours, including a woman tank commander, were killed in Afghanistan.

Sidelock
Sidelock

WHY??? is it OK to Bash Christianity because of "Non-Christan" acts performed by some "Claiming" to be Christians, but it is Not OK to mention that these acts of terrorism are actually in Accord with the Quran.

Quote:
Joh 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 

Islam does not even recognize Jesus The Christ as being the son of God, but just another prophet, inferior to Mohammad.

Put The Fate of your Eternal Soul where-so-ever you feel comfortable, for me, it is with the "Only Begotten Son of the Living God, namely Jesus". I shall continue to teach & promote Christinity at any & every opportunity I have.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown

World-wide, Americans may carry more opprobrium than Muslims generally as a consequence of building their huge empire, often at point of the rifle supporting hideous governments to serve their economic and military interests. Cost of the In-God-We-Trust empire in human suffering surpasses what Muslims have waged against America.

It's good to see your true anti-U.S. sentiment slip out occasionally, as it did here King. You continue to be a lying fraud.

Most of us are having trouble when looking at a map of the globe, finding any trace of this huge United States empire built at the point of a rifle. The U.S has been instrumental in conquering plenty of dictators and murderous regimes. But the U.S. has also spent billions, if not trillions, helping these nations to rebuild and establish their own governance. Your Canada has been a partner in many of these excursions, so it must be hard for you to accept your country being complicit in all of this hideous imaginary empire building.

You also know that it is only because of the strength of our military that Muslims have been mostly kept from inflicting more harm upon America. I notice that you were careful to avoid mentioning the massive and continuing bloodshed that the "Muslim Religion of Peace" has inflicted upon their neighbors and other Muslims. Just in the last 30 days, there have been 95 Islamic attacks in 18 countries, in which 465 people were killed and 640 injured. Yet you Libtards go out of your way to hide this, while you work relentlessly to take away the 2nd Amendment Rights of law abiding U.S. citizens.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

I'd like to see you or your little brother Larry Clown produce a similar reference of current Christian (or any other religion) atrocities.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Amen to that-- Kill all the Jihadists that want to destroy Christians- whether Americans, or Canadians, like "Da King"- Mae and I are visiting his Country now-- Niagara Falls- she speaks fairly good French (read all the signs along the Falls Route that were in French) but I found out at breakfast this morning, the hostess is a French-Canadian from New Brunswick (near King's hide-away in Nova Scotia) and speaks both French and English- that New Brunswick is the only Maritime province in Canada that is considered to be by-lingual by the Gov't-- even over Quebec. Perfect weather, and when we shown the customs folks our passports, they always ask if we have any firearms or weapons--

I'd sooner try to shove a pound of butter up a wildcat's ass with a red-hot poker than get busted by Customs- not a smart move.

Lots of international "tan folks" here as tourists- Canada is lucky, besides hockey, walleyes, and fairly great beers, no"towel-heads" are gonna fly a 747 into the Skylon- not in my lifetime anyway- RWTF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

That could change Foxy, if dark skinned Muslims take offense at the pictures of anti-gun Liberal Left Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wearing brown face make-up, which recently surfaced.

https://time.com/5680759/justin-trudeau-brownface-photo/

Why do you think so many Liberals are hiding a racist past? And could you just imagine the non-stop CNN coverage and calls for impeachment if a picture of Trump attired like this surfaced?

Sidelock
Sidelock

It's only anti-US sentiment if it were not a fact.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
It's only anti-US sentiment if it were not a fact.

So show us this massive U.S. Empire that was built at the point of a rifle King.

We know about your imaginary friends such as John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King. Now you see an imaginary U.S. Empire.

Maybe you and Justin could put on some black face make-up, and form an army of black-face Libtards to liberate all the nations that the U.S. conquered and enslaved to form this imaginary Empire. You could free their peoples by redistributing their income, and taking away their rights to own and shoot firearms.

What a fraud you are King. Have you no shame?

Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.