April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (Argo44, Toby Barclay, battle, 2 invisible), 407 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,443
Posts544,787
Members14,405
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17
Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig, I used to think you were just not very skilled at saying what you mean. It's worse than that. You don't have anything to say. No wonder you struggle. Start thinking. When you have an idea, the words will start to come to you. Until then...

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: 2-piper
Keep in mind the Constitution can be violated. & be gotten away with.
Abraham Lincoln did it immensely in the 1860s & Adolpf Hitler studied him & his tactics when setting up his Nazi Regime.

While Lincoln did not do so one of Hitlers early moves was to Disarm the People", will we Never Learn.

Thats interesting.
All I know is that if I ever buy a gon from ed Im paying in fives and pennies.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Craig, I used to think you were just not very skilled at saying what you mean. It's worse than that. You don't have anything to say. No wonder you struggle. Start thinking. When you have an idea, the words will start to come to you. Until then...

Ummm, even if he has an idea, it still gets lost in pros. I find it more useful to just giggle at all the shade he tosses out to cover his own insecurities, and move on.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thank you for the guidance Bill. Hey, arent you another one of those fellows that say any of those knuckleheads debating last night are better than your current President?

I notice, you wont discuss the merits of the policies they want to impose on the country, either. Do you pm nca and do a little coordinating, or do you get the same talking points? You do realize that mausers are weapons of war regardless of efforts to conceal their true purpose, dont you?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Durn, Im offended. Does the forum have comfort ponies and coloring books to help me cope?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Notice that there was not one mention of the economy , wages or employment. All of which were always huge debate topics. That's because non of them have, or ever did have,any plan that would actually improve either of those things like Trump has.
The question of Abortion also never came up because the reality is that in their sick minds they want what would in any sane persons mind be considered murder with late term abortion and no one would want that to get out until they actually gain power.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I have no problem understanding what Craig is saying. Maybe that's because I'm normally in agreement with him. It's a lot easier to "Mis-Understand" when you just don't accept what is being said.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Who is the "little fudgey" please. Hope that term is not similar in meaning to "A fudge-packer"! MAYBE IT MEANS SOMEONE WHO "FUDGES" when asked a question that might require him 0r her to take a stand for something. Like Biden- and Bernie S.- Colonel S. and his "chickin' in every pot-- RWTF

Last edited by Run With The Fox; 09/17/19 05:22 PM.

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

The very best part of the absurdist kabuki theatre (democrat debate, but, I cant say that anymore and keep a straight face)was where Donald Trump won.

He loves winning.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

I agree with Miller...I too have no trouble understanding craigd and his sarcasm directed towards the likes of Libtards like nca225 and rocky mtn bill.

What is especially amusing is the fact that only a couple years ago, many of Billy's posts were filled with spelling and grammatical errors. You expect that from nca225, but Billy is a retired ENGLISH TEACHER. I used to chide Billy about it, and apparently he finally got the grandkids to turn on his spell-checker, and he must have someone proof-read his posts too.

That takes us to another ridiculous point made by some of the anti-gun Democrats on last night's debate. They actually think all teachers need an immediate raise, and some even think teachers should be paid as much as Doctors.

Forget about the fact that we already spend more per pupil than any other country in the world. Gotta throw some more cash down the NEA rathole. And I'm sure spell-check Billy thinks he deserves more pension money.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.