April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (Ted Schefelbein, Joe Wood, Hugh Lomas, AGS, buckstix, 1 invisible), 419 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,443
Posts544,787
Members14,405
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
nca225 Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

For you lonesome....

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
nca225 Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Since you can no longer respond on that thread, you have an opportunity here:

Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: nca225

If only I had actually used the word "collusion." I don't believe you will find that in any of my posts and I challenge you to reproduce one post where I used the word "collusion"

A foreign adversary influenced our election and it benefited Trump. As a result he changed the GOP platform with respect to Ukraine in Russia's favor, worked to relax sanctions on Russia, denied that they helped him and has sided with Putin over our intelligence agencies and allies since he was elected. Lets not forget the obstruction and lies that his sycophants did to protect him. Might not be collusion to Mueller, but that hasn't stopped you from being dishonest and spinning what I write to something you know is false.

I don't know if you specifically used the word "collusion" Nancy-boy. And I don't have time right now to sift through all of the bullshit you post here. But I have also challenged you to show us where I or anyone else cast a vote for Donald Trump because of Russian influence.

I voted for Donald Trump because of Liberal Left Democrat influence. I did not want any further infringements upon the 2nd Amendment, and I was tired of seeing our country spiral downward economically under Democrats. I did not want to see the U.S. go down the same path as Venezuela. I did not want to be in a Godless society where it is OK to kill innocent babies up to, and even after birth, and to sell their body parts. I did not wish to see more of my labor and earnings taxed to redistribute to illegals and those who are too lazy to work. I did not want to see Trade Deals that resulted in massive unsustainable trade deficits, or wish to see jobs and energy production going to China and other countries.

Some of the toughest sanctions in years have fallen on Russia’s elite under the Trump administration. Sanctions imposed over Russia’s invasion of Crimea in 2014 have not been lifted, Trump approved the sale of lethal weapons to Ukraine — something Barack Obama did not do — and he has ordered missiles fired at Syrian military sites, openly targeting strategic operations and allies of Russia. But perhaps none of those sanctions against Russia and Putin over the Ukraine and Crimea would be necessary, if only Barack Hussein Obama had not rolled over like a whipped puppy, and allowed Putin to have his way.

And you will not ever say anything about lies and obstruction concerning Hillary Clinton's illegal e-mail server, deleting over 30,000 e-mails which had been subpoenaed by Congress, smashing Blackberries, and permanently deleting files using the Bleach-Bit program. If you could just take your head out of your ass for a few minutes, you could see that we are much better off under Trump. And I'll repeat my observation that... If Putin did anything at all to keep Hillary from becoming President, then he deserves the Medal of Freedom.

Unfortunately, you can't show us where he changed one single vote. But Hillary scared millions of Democrats and Independents into voting for our pro 2nd Amendment President Donald Trump.

keith, Because I want you to read and consider my response, I will refrain from insulting and low brow language.

I understand that it fits your narrative of me to claim that I have been crying for the last two years because my liberal left anti gun democrats didn't win the election, but I think you know you are making a false assumption to fit your position.

I have been constant in my attack that it is yours, and other trump voters knowing support of a candidate that is in the bag for russia, because they were helping him win the election. Russia's preference for, and efforts on the behalf of Trump during the campaign is an undeniable fact, confirmed by numerous intelligence agencies and the Mueller report. This was even addressed and made known during the election, where trump denied that it was Russia hacking the DNC during the presidential debates. The issue was front and center when Trump encouraged Russia to find Clinton's emails. A request that the Russian's took seriously and acted on as per the report. Why would Trump make this statement if there was no discussion as to the meddling?

What I have been crying for over the last two years is how Americans can throw their lot in with a foreign adversary over the integrity of our own elections because they see beating the opposing political party as a better outcome because it has short term gains for their party and ideology. That is incredibly disloyal and unpatriotic and if that is the calculus one makes with knowledge of the election meddling, it is also treasonous.

The issue is not if Russia actually influenced your vote. I never have, nor would I suggest that Russia did or could influence your vote. I am 100% confident that you would have voted for Trump, Russia or not. The issue is you and other trump voters did so with knowledge of their interference and that did not cause one moments pause.

That is not slight to me keith, that is a slight to your country, one that has given you liberty and freedom and the ability to choose your government and your representatives. A country whose previous generations sacrificed much to secure and preserve. Siding with a foreign adversary sh!ts on those sacrifices.

I quoted the above because your statement confirms my concern. You openly admit what is important to you and how that trumped the attack on our country. If you don't think that was an attack, Dick Cheney disagrees with you.

https://www.businessinsider.com/dick-cheney-russia-hack-no-question-act-of-war-2017-3

And also, you are correct. Obama was feckless when it came to Russia. I never in that past was complimentary to him on Russia. I think if you search my posts you will find that I think we should have turned Moscow into glass back when they started their adventure into the Ukraine and the Crimea. I'll even happily go a step further. Mitt Romney was right and Obama was wrong 2011 when Romney stated that Russia was the biggest global threat.

To bad all of us didn't listen to him back then. Maybe this would not have happened to us.

Still, even with this knowledge, people put their party and ideology over country. That is what concerns me. Not that I didn't get liberal left anti gun democrats into power.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
You aren't one-tenth the man that jOe is.

I'm no LR but I'll try

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1AL2V02oTw

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

nca225, I would not have started another thread to continue this, but I was disappointed that I didn't get a chance to respond to you and Stevie.

I'm typing on my phone, but I will try to address all of your concerns... again. Please pay attention this time. I have repeatedly acknowledged that Russia did interfere in our elections. I reminded you that they and the Soviets have been doing it for years. You've noted that Obama also knew about it. I have stated that the proper and correct thing to do was to brief the Trump campaign, and take steps to stop the Russians.

That was not done. I don't know if that misfeasance or nonfeasance rises to the level of treason, but neither does anything the Trump campaign did. If it had, Mueller would have nailed him. Also, I have noted that the Russian hacks of Hilary emails likely would not have happened if she had followed the law and used a secure government system. Investigations show that Russian troll farms posted things both for and against both candidates, but supposedly there was more support for Trump. I still don't believe that crap had any real influence compared to the things both candidates did or did not dovto win votes... or chase voters to the other candidates. And both parties have a long history of opposition research, also known as digging for dirt. I have no doubt that if the DNC could have gotten dirt on Trump by any means, they would have done so. In fact, there was a new October surprise dropped every couple weeks, from bimbo eruptions, to Trump University, to his business dealings, ad nauseam. Certainly, there were other foreign leaders working against Trump. Do you recall Vincente Fox speaking out against Trump? Apparently, the voters still preferred Trump to Hillary, because Trump is President... And he is doing a great job... including being a far better choice for preserving our 2nd Amendment Rights.

Now, if you ever made a post here stating that the U.S. should turn Moscow into a glass parking lot, then I must have missed it. I'd ask you to show us where, but I know that first, a lot of your posts have been deleted... And second, you don't have a strong history of showing proof of a lot of things I ask you to prove.

The most important point is that all of this about Trump and Russia is way off the topic of Red Flag laws. I think it's a red herring being trailed in order to steer attention from the fact that it is mainly Liberal Left Democrats who push for these laws. There are a few very bad Republicans also, when it comes to gun rights. I don't think we should defend or support either. Any politician who is incapable of understanding the clear language and original intent behind the 2nd Amendment should not be trusted with any other part of the Constitution.

I'm going to reply to Stevie, and then I'm going to try real hard to stay out of this. It's not that I'm out of gas... not even close. I just don't want to piss Dave Weber off, because we really aren't so tight that he would lie for me. But I would like to quickly point out that the second locked thread got over 8800 views, way more than any current topic. So the argument that this stuff drives people away falls on its' face once again. Of course it can be argued that Stevie checked in about 4000 times while he claimed to be hunting, bedding a rifle, packing guns, grocery shopping, going to the post office, etc.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Stevie, I will be brief. I read your post in the now locked thread detailing the many things you claim to have accomplished while you were here all morning and early afternoon. I also saw how frequently, and how much time you spent reading this and other threads, and how much time you spent making a multitude of posts.

In addition to that, you claim that you bedded a rifle, went hunting, packed some guns for shipping, went to the post office to ship them, went to the post office, and did some grocery shopping. I'm going from memory, so I may have missed other tasks and errands.

I am throwing the bullshit flag on that, and so would anyone who took the time to check how many posts you made today, and the time to compose them, and submit them, and the short time intervals between posts. Add in all of the time you spent reading posts and posting on other sub-forums, and you look even more dishonest than you have shown us to be.

The line where you tell us that you go on strike against yourself, but very few scabs cross your picket line confirms that you have delusions of grandeur. Even King Brown would have a tough time topping all the bullshit you packed into one post.

I think jOe was correct to question whether you are responsible or mentally fit to possess firearms. It is not anti-gun to want to keep guns away from mentally ill people. And given the way you see things that aren't really there, your propensity for sheer denial of things you said, and your prolific dishonesty, you appear to have serious mental health issues, in my opinion.

And you never did tell us if you pay Dave for the continuous advertising you do here, or if you pay him $12.00 for every gunsmithing or gun import job you get from your advertising of your business here.

That question is not going to fade away. Count on it doxxer.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
....I'll even happily go a step further. Mitt Romney was right and Obama was wrong 2011 when Romney stated that Russia was the biggest global threat.

To bad all of us didn't listen to him back then. Maybe this would not have happened to us.

Still, even with this knowledge, people put their party and ideology over country. That is what concerns me. Not that I didn't get liberal left anti gun democrats into power.

You say a bunch of silly things, but here's a new twist.

If you want to be objective, look at the rule of law, and not the feelings that you think law should be. If the left wing special counsel presented a finding, then don't extrapolate. The problem isn't any foreign attempt at interference, it just comes down to the fact that the report did not give lefties justification to demonize. Otherwise, the house would be cranking out legislation for safegards at this moment, eh?

So, you didn't help get lib left dems in power, eh? Why didn't you just vote for romney instead drool out this fairy tale. Consider this, if you honestly believe repeating yourself makes your feelings true, then the things that're repeated about you must be true.

If you faced being prosecuted for some serious consequential crime, would you laugh when an nca presented his facts, or would realize the full weight of the law was against you and beg for mercy? Yah I know, you're the smartest perp in the room and you'd defend yourself, eh?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Very seldom do I or have I complained about anyone on this forum...and trust me I've saw plenty of sick crAzy people over the years but you top them all...

I sent Dave a pm stating that "This sick basturd needs to be banned from this forum"...

Referring to you Comrade.

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.