March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (arrieta2, SKB, Borderbill, Marc Ret, 1 invisible), 786 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,009
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 30 of 31 1 2 28 29 30 31
Sidelock
Sidelock

Oh, OK, but if frAnk is jOe, why don't you call him jOe? Does that make you feel like a man? I think you are going to need a complete sex change and a railroad tank car of testosterone to become a man.

It is good to see gals getting into formerly male dominated business like gunsmithing. Must be another part of Trump making America Great. But spending all day here is no way for a lady to run a business, or to get your customer's guns back on a timely basis. What do you think they would say if they added up all the hours you spend here LYING, twisting, and being a coward... while they wait patiently to get their guns returned?

Or do you even care what they think?

Do you send Dave $12.00 for every gunsmithing or gun import job you get from your continual free advertising here?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Oh, OK, but if frAnk is jOe, why don't you call him jOe? Does that make you feel like a man? I think you are going to need a complete sex change and a railroad tank car of testosterone to become a man.

It is good to see gals getting into formerly male dominated business like gunsmithing. Must be another part of Trump making America Great. But spending all day here is no way for a lady to run a business, or to get your customer's guns back on a timely basis. What do you think they would say if they added up all the hours you spend here LYING, twisting, and being a coward... while they wait patiently to get their guns returned?

Or do you even care what they think?

I call Frank by his name, just like when I call you William. The reason I do it is simple....it bothers you. That brings me pleasure.

Just as this does:
You aren't one-tenth the man that jOe is.

Tears of laughter.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

I have been called Keith ever since I was an infant. But if you really think it bothers me when you call me William, you are mistaken. What bothers me is closet Liberal Left gunsmiths like you, who use false data from anti-gunners to support the lies you told about Gun Registration in New Zealand. Your reaction to being reminded of that brings me pleasure though. Reminding you of your disdain for pro-gun Republicans, and reminding you of how you stood by like a spineless sheep as federal agents illegally photographed your FFL bound ledger books gives me pleasure too. Watching you running away from the question: Do you send Dave $12.00 for every gunsmithing or gun import job you get from your continual free advertising here???... is another thing that gives me pleasure.

These are a few of my favorite things!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

I have been called Keith ever since I was an infant. But if you really think it bothers me when you call me William, you are mistaken. What bothers me is closet Liberal Left gunsmiths like you, who use false data from anti-gunners to support the lies you told about Gun Registration in New Zealand. Your reaction to being reminded of that brings me pleasure though. Reminding you of your disdain for pro-gun Republicans, and reminding you of how you stood by like a spineless sheep as federal agents illegally photographed your FFL bound ledger books gives me pleasure too. Watching you running away from the question: Do you send Dave $12.00 for every gunsmithing or gun import job you get from your continual free advertising here???... is another thing that gives me pleasure.

These are a few of my favorite things!

Back to your (now admitted to) NZ LIE again? No surprise there. That is why we call you LYING keith. Keep LYING my little Desert Flower.

You aren't one-tenth the man that jOe is.

Tears of laughter

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB

Back to your (now admitted to) NZ LIE again? No surprise there. That is why we call you LYING keith. Keep LYING my little Desert Flower.

Surely you will be able to show us exactly where I ever admitted to such a thing, right Stevie?

No, this will be another LIE that you will repeat over and over without ever having proof... just something else for you to run away from like the dishonest coward you are.

One other thing...Do you send Dave $12.00 for every gunsmithing or gun import job you get from your continual free advertising here?

I am swamped with work. Every time You and Frank start with your lies the good people of this board start sending me more work. Besides, I run a Union shop, it is lunch time wink

Is it lunch time all damn day in Colorado Stevie?

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

My post #552307 shows you clearing twisting my words to mean something completely different from what I wrote. Note your term "essentially the same" Total bull shit and you know it. That is the heart of your LIE which I have pointed out to you several times, "essentially the same" is kind of like Craig's "Selective Honesty". You are a LIAR Billie.

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbt...true#Post552307

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

If Dave's wellbeing depended on the Gunsmurfs suck'cess he'd most likely be homeless...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Steve you need help.

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

[quote=SKB]I am swamped with work. Every time You and Frank start with your lies the good people of this board start sending me more work. Besides, I run a Union shop, it is lunch time wink

Is it lunch time all damn day in Colorado Stevie?

I worked through lunch packing guns for shipment. Union rules state I must eat soon. Thanks for asking Billie.

You aren't one-tenth the man that jOe is. But do continue with your melt-down.

smile

Here for the meltdowns
SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: [censored
]suck'cess

I see you are thinking of Billie again. Keep it clean frAnk.

Here for the meltdowns
Page 30 of 31 1 2 28 29 30 31

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.