April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (graybeardtmm3, LeFusil, PALUNC, Ted Schefelbein, Hammergun, 1 invisible), 419 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,480
Posts545,217
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Yesterday at 09:34 AM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 28 of 31 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 31
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith, I have to wonder why you think that calling someone gay, or queer constitutes a criticism. You've invested a lot of space in this ploy. What is it you think makes this a point? All these folks are mainstream now. That upsets you, but it only shows how out of step with reality you are. To be so sensitive about it casts some doubt on your own orientation.

Last edited by rocky mtn bill; 09/03/19 01:05 PM. Reason: correction

Bill Ferguson
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: SKB

Can you tell us who things were better for during slavery Billie?

And do you call frAnk Daddy?

Obviously idiot, things have always been better for slave owners than their slaves. What a stupid question.

And why on earth would I call anyone Daddy? My Dad passed away. I called my father Daddy when I was a little boy. Later, I just called him Dad.

None of this useless banter changes the "coming out of the closet" post you made this morning where you said that jOe wasn't your type. And it doesn't change the fact that you are a coward who twists and dances away from your many LIES.

Try to stay hydrated Stevie. You sensitive babies who feel bullied all the time lose a lot of water when you cry buckets of tears. nca225 needs extra water because he has been crying for two solid years over his anti-gun Democrat losing the election.

More of your LIES....that is why you are known as LYING kEITH.....that is all you do.

You aren't one-tenth the man that jOe is.

Only tears of laughter here Billie....tell us what a man frAnk is.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

To be clear Billy, I go with what the Bible says about the perversion. It is an abomination. It is sick. It is unnatural for people to take themselves out of the gene pool and mate with their own sex. It is your Liberal Left who worked relentlessly to mainstream a perversion. No surprise there. I'm not out of step. I'm simply not into making wrong right and up down.

Now that it is cleared up for you, you can go back to bashing Trump and the NRA, and openly supporting the Liberal Left Democrats who infringe upon our Constitutional Gun Rights.

And oh, if there is a small trace of honesty and fairness in you, then I expect we will immediately see you ask Stevie the same question. Or didn't you notice his repeated attempts deflect by trying to transfer his apparent sexual orientation onto me and jOe?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

To be clear Billy, I go with what the Bible says about the perversion. It is an abomination. It is sick. It is unnatural for people to take themselves out of the gene pool and mate with their own sex. It is your Liberal Left who worked relentlessly to mainstream a perversion. No surprise there. I'm not out of step. I'm simply not into making wrong right and up down.

Now that it is cleared up for you, you can go back to bashing Trump and the NRA, and openly supporting the Liberal Left Democrats who infringe upon our Constitutional Gun Rights.

Billie in Pulaski,
Enough with the self loathing already, just embrace who you really are. Best,
Steve

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Stevie in Cowardville... still running away from his LIES.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

This makes me smile. Thanks for that Billie.

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

This makes me smile. Thanks for that Billie.

In this same thread Stevie, I also said that Miller is a good man. Do you want to take your stupidity even further by suggesting that Miller and I are involved in a perverted relationship?

Has rocky mtn bill admonished you about this behavior yet? I didn't think so.

You make me smile too Stevie... it is great watching you twist, deflect, and run like a sissy away from questions. So you must really be afraid of that question about your continual free advertising campaign you are running for your business??? Do you send Dave $12.00 for every gunsmithing or gun import job you get from your advertising here? And King is obviously just as afraid to explain why your advertising isn't cheating Dave, but my tagline with a link to the NRA Political Victory Fund was cheating Dave. That is so confusing. Must be part of those Libtard "Rules of Engagement" where you can be totally dishonest and hypocritical in your actions.

This question isn't going to go away. I'm hoping that it makes you like me.

By the way, business must be very good... since you again have so much time to keep posting stupidity and lies, and to keep checking in to read threads.

Sidelock
Sidelock

....Can you tell us who things were better for during slavery Billie?

Thank goodness things were better for British gunmakers, eh? I wonder what that market wouldve been like if there werent a bunch of extra folks around that were handy at balancing luggage on their heads. What would you be recreating these days, Stevens favorites, with tales of legendary rabbit hunts?

Sidelock
Sidelock

craigd, Stevie is just swamped with business, and doesn't have time to tell the truth.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
....Can you tell us who things were better for during slavery Billie?

Thank goodness things were better for British gunmakers, eh? I wonder what that market wouldve been like if there werent a bunch of extra folks around that were handy at balancing luggage on their heads. What would you be recreating these days, Stevens favorites, with tales of legendary rabbit hunts?

Another call for the good old days Craig?

Some guys like Steven's Favorites and rabbit hunting....who am I to judge?

Here for the meltdowns
Page 28 of 31 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 31

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.