May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 257 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,506
Posts545,570
Members14,417
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 31 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 30 31
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Drew Hause

Time for an internet alter call Lonesome? wink

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads

why not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Et8Gmhupk

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback

Let's see.....where did you remotely indicate it? In the post that I quoted. Either you are really dense, or you think the rest of us are. Every time someone writes something, there are the words on the page and then there is the intended meaning. It's quite clear what you mean in that sentence, in the context of the thread. And it's only a weasel who would try to suggest otherwise. I'm looking at you Keith. hahaha!

I don't need to twist any of your words to make you look bad Keith. You do that just fine on your own.

Well said CB, well said.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd

Careful keith, nca is rolling out the big guns, a cnn opinion piece.

You're so good at parroting trump that fact checking him is "opinion" I bet if you put on your best dress you could be his new personal assistant. He just canned his last 28 year old model/"assistant". You have all that you need for the job. An ability to swallow anything, and a tendency to keep your eyes shut and look the other way!

Last edited by nca225; 08/31/19 11:24 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith: send your friend a PM and ask if, as a Roman Catholic, you have hope of salvation.

I understand now, and am happy to drop it, until the next slavery as God's will post comes up.

LR & SKB: I'm a non-cessationist, but no snake handlin' for me. Had a pig run through a service in Guatemala once though smile

Sidelock
Sidelock

FYI, another mass shooting in Texas today. Not good...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
FYI, another mass shooting in Texas today. Not good...

FYI, your nyts, in an article exactly a month ago, says that murders in just four US cities, chic., balt., la and phili, have accurately predicted the murder trends for the entire nation since '94. Weird, eh? Twelve hours into the three day weekend, eight people have been shot, two of them killed in chic. It's sad for the folks there that there's still two days to go. The pace slows down a bit until next weekend, then like clockwork, eh?

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Had a pig run through a service in Guatemala once though smile

It seems at least sometimes the Lord does indeed provide bacon wink

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Nothing more important William, for any of us, than having confident assurance that we know the answer to Acts 16:30 "What must I do to be saved?"
I am well aware of what some Church of Christ churches (which are all independent, as are Baptist churches) believe, and which Miller declined to elaborate
https://www.namb.net/apologetics-blog/churches-of-christ/

The link you cited is written by men & has so many errors ot is not expedient to name them. Their take on Mark 16:16 is simply ludicrous. As you brought this up I will cite this verse;

Mar 16:15  And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 
Mar 16:16  He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

I ask you HOW does one misunderstand the message here, HOW??
The writer of that link says this passage does not address one who believes but is not Baptised, that is sheer ignorance.

It's somewhat like if it was raining outside & someone had to go out so I offer them a raincoat & tell them to put this on "AND" it will keep you dry. But if you don't take it then you're going to get WET. So they take it, hold it in their hand & then complain I didn't tell them If you don't put it on you're going to get wet. Doesn't everyone know what the conjunction AND means? The only reason for the part He that Believeth Not shall be Dammed is to state that just being dunked in the water without belief (Faith) will only get you Wet.

As I said before though, I am no-ones Judge, my only mission as a Christian is to Teach The Word. The Word which Jesus spoke will Judge everyone in the Last Day.
Jesus said Heaven & Earth shall pass away but My Word Shall Not Pass Away.
The New Testament Church has been in existence since the first Pentecost following the Ressurection of our Saviour. Neither Barton Stone nor Alexander Campbell Founded it. Jesus bought it with His Blood.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225

Let's see.....where did you remotely indicate it? In the post that I quoted. Either you are really dense, or you think the rest of us are. Every time someone writes something, there are the words on the page and then there is the intended meaning. It's quite clear what you mean in that sentence, in the context of the thread. And it's only a weasel who would try to suggest otherwise. I'm looking at you Keith. hahaha!

I don't need to twist any of your words to make you look bad Keith. You do that just fine on your own.

Well said CB, well said.

Uh, no... it wasn't at all well said. Your lying two faced Canadian weasel friend is back again, trying desperately to claim that I said something which I never said.

Since you often do the same exact thing Nancy-boy, it is not at all surprising to see you two in agreement. Mustela frenata took part of a post I made and twisted my words. What a complete and total fraud to first suggest that I wished to return to an earlier time of slavery and serfdom. Why would I want that, when I am against the remnants we still have today with dictatorships enslaving people, and Democrats working to take our rights?

It makes no sense at all, but Mustela frenata is very invested in attempting to discredit me... just as he is obviously obsessed with jOe. But here's the fraud once again... seeing things that are not there.

Quote:
Once, the world was mostly populated with slaves, serfs, and subjects. We still have remnants of those times today with dictatorships and all powerful rulers who enslave virtually their entire populations in some manner. We have evolved and changed... and not necessarily for the better.

Should we go back to those times Keith? Is that what you'd like? Here another one happily hanging himself, seeing as he's got enough rope.

As I've said before, you give the rest of us supporters of the 2cd and gun rights anywhere a bad name.

What an even bigger lying fraud to come back a second time to again insist I said something which I clearly never said. But I never expected a weasel to be a man, and admit that he jumped to totally unfounded and nonsensical conclusions. This crybaby weasel is very quick to cry foul when he thinks someone has put words in his mouth.

And what do you know about what I'm looking for to deny or confirm the existence of God. Pure speculation on your part. As always wild conjecture based on the most minimal of facts.

The lying weasel also accuses me of having a "melt-down" here. The truth is, I quietly sent him a PM telling him to go f**k himself, and thus terminating the friendship I mistakenly thought we once had. I finally understood that jOe was absolutely right about him when jOe said "With friends like that, who needs enemies?" It was this twisting Canadian weasel who had the estrogen fueled "Melt-Down", by posting that PM as a Thread and bringing his tears public.

So the lying piece of shit now comes back again... (after telling us how very disinterested he is... another obvious lie)... and tries once again to twist my words. Talk about "pure speculation based upon the most minimal of facts"... actually, zero facts! You and this two-faced Canadian weasel make a great team nca225. Two of a kind in so many ways.

The weasel's ignorant accusations that I harbor conspiracy theories are funny too. The lying weasel sent me a PM within hours of Shortshells first post to ask me who I though he was... not the other way around. I recall thinking the weasel's curiosity about it was rather strange. This weasel is a real twister. King must be proud of him.

And I see you still haven't found the balls to answer those questions I asked nca225. Well, I guess you can't find testicles when you never had any to start with. Maybe you could buy a pair from Planned Parenthood.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 15 of 31 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 30 31

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.