May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (SKB, Tim Wolf, Argo44, 67galaxie), 687 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,506
Posts545,600
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 31 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 30 31
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Drew Hause

Miller: do us Baptists, or Keith, have a hope of salvation without being baptized in a Church of Christ church?

I was baptized as an infant Preacher. Roman Catholic. That's why I continue to reject King's totally dishonest story about Roman Catholic clerics who would baptize his father as an adult convert, without belief in the Resurrection of Jesus. And I reaffirmed that rite when I was confirmed. Then we continue to openly reaffirm our beliefs and rejection of Satan during a blessing every year at Easter.

Something that you and I and Miller could take from this sidebar discussion is the real possibility that Liberal Left Democrats would use our belief in God as an excuse to utilize Red Flag Laws, and declare us all unfit to own firearms. That's more in line with the topic than nitpicking each other to death over the words in the Bible.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225

The DNC picked it up after Trump won the nomination. Your the one who doesn’t seem to realize Steele was former MI-6..

I see you quickly danced away from Moscow Mitch’s lack of action...

Good of you to admit that the DNC picked it up and ran with a phony dossier based upon a foreign lie. Liberals suddenly concerned about opposition research and digging for dirt on opponents want us to forget about their digging for George Bush's record as an Air Force Reservist or his DUI conviction. And where in hell did you ever get the idea that I didn't know Christopher Steele was a British Intelligence agent? That doesn't make the UK an adversary though, does it? Trump had worse enemies in our own FBI and CIA, including the Directors.

How could I run away from "Moscow Mitch's lack of action" when no such thing has even been mentioned here??? I have repeatedly mentioned Obama's lack of action... but you don't want to go near that, do you???

No nca225, it is only you and King who continue to run away and deflect away from simple questions. What are you so afraid of coward?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Think of the children Billie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKj4L6GwL5Y

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Quote:
Joh 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. 
Joh 12:48  He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. 
Joh 12:49  For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. 
Joh 12:50  And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak. 

I therefore pass judgement on no man, but simply try my best to Proclaim the message which Jesus stated was From The Father. Anyone who Believes in God should be perfectly aware they are Betting their Eternal Soul on whether they are following "His Word" or not.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra
Sidelock
Sidelock

Nothing more important William, for any of us, than having confident assurance that we know the answer to Acts 16:30 "What must I do to be saved?"
I am well aware of what some Church of Christ churches (which are all independent, as are Baptist churches) believe, and which Miller declined to elaborate
https://www.namb.net/apologetics-blog/churches-of-christ/

Time for an internet alter call Lonesome? wink

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
Think of the children Billie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKj4L6GwL5Y

Oops, I clicked on the wrong link and got redirected to your continuous free advertising of your gunsmithing business. Has your fellow Libtard friend King lectured you on that yet? Because King was sure concerned that I was cheating Dave by using a link to NRA Political Victory Fund as my tagline. He said I was doing free advertising for the NRA.

Then he also accused me of cheating Dave and doing free advertising for the Republican Party because I changed my tagline to a small pic or Reagan toasting "Us Deplorables". Maybe this will jog King's memory:

Sidelock
Sidelock

Election boards are run at the state level for local, state, and federal elections in the US. If “Moscow Mitch” had any say in a place like Minnesota, Ilhan Omar would not have been elected to Congress.

Minnesota has a long and proud history of throwing elections to democrat contestants who have lost, she is only the latest criminal version. We actually caught union repair workers setting voting machines to only count democrat votes here. Let me guess, you didn’t see that on the evening news, did you Chris?

She will get tossed, just like stupid Al Franken, in the end.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Drew Hause
Nothing more important William, for any of us, than having confident assurance that we know the answer to Acts 16:30 "What must I do to be saved?"
I am well aware of what some Church of Christ churches (which are all independent, as are Baptist churches) believe, and which Miller declined to elaborate
https://www.namb.net/apologetics-blog/churches-of-christ/

Time for an internet alter call Lonesome? wink

I have no quarrel with Miller Preacher. Neither he nor his Church has passed judgement on me. Unlike some here, Miller has never once lied to me, or ever lied about me. He has always been a strong defender of our NRA and our 2nd Amendment. He does not support anti-gunners or politicians who infringe upon our gun rights. Unlike the totally worthless nca225, Miller has been a great source of useful double gun information too. And he's a Syracuse Lefever Guy! Now that is the kind of guy we need in the Fraternity of Gun Owners. I consider Miller a friend, and hope he feels the same about me.

I hope you will move on to a more deserving target.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Well Mustela Frenata, it looks like Miller did indeed answer for himself. And his explanation specifically states that his citations of Scripture absolutely DO NOT consist of "tacit approval" of slavery. But I already knew that because Miller has never once indicated any inclination otherwise.

Originally Posted By: canvasback

And what do you know about what I'm looking for to deny or confirm the existence of God. Pure speculation on your part. As always wild conjecture based on the most minimal of facts.

I guess we should ask you the same question concerning your pure speculations about Miller. And totally incorrect speculations as well. What a fraud and petty hypocrite you are Mustela.

Originally Posted By: canvasback

Quote:
Once, the world was mostly populated with slaves, serfs, and subjects. We still have remnants of those times today with dictatorships and all powerful rulers who enslave virtually their entire populations in some manner. We have evolved and changed... and not necessarily for the better.

Should we go back to those times Keith? Is that what you'd like? Here another one happily hanging himself, seeing as he's got enough rope.

As I've said before, you give the rest of us supporters of the 2cd and gun rights anywhere a bad name.

As for the QUOTE by me which you are utilizing to do another idiotic victory dance... where did I even remotely indicate that I'd like to go back to the times of slavery, serfdom, servitude, etc.??? PROOF PLEASE... show us your proof. Don't run away and hide again. I did accurately point out the fact that we still have people living in bondage under dictatorships today. So assh0le, how is that statement reeling out rope and hanging myself???

You are so invested in making me look bad that you have to resort to twisting my words... and twisting them badly. This is precisely why I sent you the PM ending the "friendship" I thought we once had. This is why I told you to go f**k yourself. I saw the signs that you should not be trusted a couple years ago. My bad for not heeding those signs much earlier.

So why don't you show your son how dishonest you are with your pathetic and sick need to twist things? Why don't you show him how obsessed you are with jOe, who astutely recognized you as a two-faced weasel long before I did?

As I suggested he could, Miller demonstrated that he could respond quite capably to my post. He happened to do it while I was writing my last response to you.

So much BS. So little time. Or is that no real interest on my part?

Let's see.....where did you remotely indicate it? In the post that I quoted. Either you are really dense, or you think the rest of us are. Every time someone writes something, there are the words on the page and then there is the intended meaning. It's quite clear what you mean in that sentence, in the context of the thread. And it's only a weasel who would try to suggest otherwise. I'm looking at you Keith. hahaha!

I don't need to twist any of your words to make you look bad Keith. You do that just fine on your own.

You found I couldn't be "trusted" (I wonder with what....your little conspiracy theories?)several years ago. What a lie. You were only too happy to count me as an ally until this past March when I called you out on your ridiculous behavior on this forum and you had a melt down.

What you accuse me of doing just now is what you do every day Keith. And many of us are sick to death of it and you. Our self appointed protector. God forbid someone post a sentiment that doesn't align with your thinking.

Ack! I'm clutching my pearls! Keith thinks I'm a weasel and has even made up a nickname for me. Woe is me.

You're a joke Keith. And you are just one of the small few who don't know it. jOe would be the other, seeing as you dragged poor old jOe into this one. Almost makes me feel sorry for him. That's kind of a habit of yours isn't it, Keith. Dragging people into your tirades who have nothing to do with the goings on.

The mistake nca, King, Rev Drew, Brent, SKB and many others make is taking you seriously. There you are, fingers dancing cross the keyboard.....saving a bunch of relatively hard core, right wing gun enthusiasts from liberals. Thank goodness for Keith. We'd be lost without you.

Bwahahahaha!

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Sorry honey, we aren't friends anymore.

Last edited by canvasback; 08/31/19 08:00 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
....Pay particular
attention to this paragraph:

"Obama administration officials sought support from bipartisan congressional leaders to send a letter to state governors to urge shoring up of their defenses of election infrastructure. But, as reported by CNN in August 2017, they were rebuffed by Republican leaders, who viewed the request as partisan, according to current and former officials briefed on the discussions."....

Careful keith, nca is rolling out the big guns, a cnn opinion piece.

nca, I appreciate that you provided the quote, because I just ain't gonna click on any of your links. Why do you think barry would do anything bipartisan?

If all he had to do was mail off fifty form letters to save the nation and put the kgb in its place, why didn't he. Oh, that's right, he always asked Republicans for permission to do anything. It sure looks like russia paid barak, for his 'flexibility' promise at the end of his first term, or maybe they have something on him, hmmm? You can get that tingle up your leg that the russians control him to this day, because he has to act inept and incompetant to make Trump look good.

Those slick kommies knew that if husane was duped into building it, the useful idiots would follow and parrot the mantra, eh? So you say putin wanted to sow the seeds of discourse, thank you for your service to mother russia.

Last edited by craigd; 08/31/19 08:13 PM. Reason: spelling, I think
Page 14 of 31 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 30 31

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.