March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
8 members (Jimmy W, ksauers1, mel5141, fallschirmjaeger, 2 invisible), 809 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,376
Posts544,025
Members14,391
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 31 1 2 27 28 29 30 31
SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
craigd, Stevie is just swamped with business, and doesn't have time to tell the truth.

Do not forget that your post count is growing at slightly over twice the rate of mine.....

Billie has plenty of time to post LIES.

You aren't one-tenth the man that jOe is.

Tears of laughter

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

To be clear Billy, I go with what the Bible says about the perversion. It is an abomination. It is sick. It is unnatural for people to take themselves out of the gene pool and mate with their own sex. It is your Liberal Left who worked relentlessly to mainstream a perversion. No surprise there. I'm not out of step. I'm simply not into making wrong right and up down.

Now that it is cleared up for you, you can go back to bashing Trump and the NRA, and openly supporting the Liberal Left Democrats who infringe upon our Constitutional Gun Rights.

And oh, if there is a small trace of honesty and fairness in you, then I expect we will immediately see you ask Stevie the same question. Or didn't you notice his repeated attempts deflect by trying to transfer his apparent sexual orientation onto me and jOe?

I'm sure the Lord, and your church, is quite proud of your work here Keith. You should read some of your posts to the congregation, so they can get a real sense of the man you are.

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?
Sidelock
Sidelock

Gee, I didn't see craigd making any calls for a return to the good old days.

All I see is a fairy gunsmith who is so swamped with work, that he has all damn day to spend here, twisting, deflecting, posting LIES, bullshit, and stupidity. When he isn't posting, he is repeatedly checking posts and going back through this thread desperately searching for something to have an excuse for his cowardice and inability to honestly answer some questions. Pathetic on so many levels.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
....Another call for the good old days Craig?

Some guys like Steven's Favorites and rabbit hunting....who am I to judge?

Naw, isnt it obvious, just another call for honesty. While many of us may have items from the good ole days, youre exploiting them for profit. You judge, no, and executioner too, maybe eh? Whos your daddy now?

Sidelock
Sidelock

craigd, Stevie is just swamped with business, and doesn't have time to tell the truth.

Do not forget that your post count is growing at slightly over twice the rate of mine.....

That seems about right. I'm not working today, and have been off for the past few days for the Holiday, while you claim that you are just swamped with work because of how you bravely confront jOe and I. No wonder you need to farm out so much work. Wouldn't your waiting customers be better of just eliminating the middle-man who does all of this free advertising here?

Also, you are responding mainly to me and craigd, while I am responding to you, nca225, Mustela, and rocky mtn bill. It is only natural that I would have a greater number of posts.

dals ridiculous post above is hardly worth responding to, since he is back to his one-way hypocrite vision.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd

Naw, isnt it obvious, just another call for honesty. While many of us may have items from the good ole days, youre exploiting them for profit. You judge, no, and executioner too, maybe eh? Whos your daddy now?

I think we may be experiencing more of your Selective Honesty Craig. Things is, I am just giving Billie a little of what he serves up regularly. Seems to be a bit to much for our Sensitive Desert Flower.

....Apparently Craig's selective outrage is contagious....

I like to think about it as selective honesty.

Here for the meltdowns
SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

That seems about right. I'm not working today, and have been off for the past few days for the Holiday, while you claim that you are just swamped with work because of how you bravely confront jOe and I. No wonder you need to farm out so much work. Wouldn't your waiting customers be better of just eliminating the middle-man who does all of this free advertising here?

Also, you are responding mainly to me and craigd, while I am responding to you, nca225, Mustela, and rocky mtn bill. It is only natural that I would have a greater number of posts.

dals ridiculous post above is hardly worth responding to, since he is back to his one-way hypocrite vision.

Anything special planned with frAnk today?

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Who is frAnk, and whatever gave you the idea that I have anything planned with anybody today, aside from laughing at you cowardly twisting, running, and deflecting. Boy, you sure are doing a good job of teaching me a lesson. Do you think you are making any headway?

But I am kicking around the idea of starting a new thread on the topic of people using this site for free advertising of their businesses, and the morality of sneaky people who do that on a continual basis. Get while the gettin's good Stevie.

Must be pretty hard to run a busy gunsmithing business when you are constantly here, posting, or checking to see if you are getting your feelings hurt. I don't know how you do it Stevie?

Sidelock
Sidelock

I think we may be experiencing more of your Selective Honesty Craig. Things is, I am just giving Billie a little of what he serves up regularly.....

Whew, I thought you had lost you way, selective moral compass that is. We think so highly of the great gunmakers, but boy oh boy did they treat the trade workers like slaves. Thank goodness we can recognize the past is the past. Otherwise, wed be recreating h&r toppers, eh? Oh and , regaling tales of great bunny hunts out in the back pasture, with the ole four-ten. Awe, dont mind me, Im being selective again.

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Who is frAnk, and whatever gave you the idea that I have anything planned with anybody today, aside from laughing at you cowardly twisting, running, and deflecting. Boy, you sure are doing a good job of teaching me a lesson. Do you think you are making any headway?

But I am kicking around the idea of starting a new thread on the topic of people using this site for free advertising of their businesses, and the morality of sneaky people who do that on a continual basis. Get while the gettin's good Stevie.

Must be pretty hard to run a busy gunsmithing business when you are constantly here, posting, or checking to see if you are getting your feelings hurt. I don't know how you do it Stevie?

frAnk and j0e are one and the same, but you knew that.

You aren't one-tenth the man that jOe is.

Tears of laughter

Here for the meltdowns
Page 29 of 31 1 2 27 28 29 30 31

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.