April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (Jimmy W, CJF, PALUNC, Roundsworth, 1 invisible), 434 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,479
Posts545,210
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Homeless jOe
Dr.Drew I'm not on trial here.

Great response jOe!

Why should you submit to an inquisition from someone who is genetically and morally inferior to you????

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

ed good #551090 07/19/19 09:51 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Quote:
Gen 9:24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
Gen 9:25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
Gen 9:26 And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
Gen 9:27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

I have not done an extensive search on this but offhand I believe this is all that is found in the Bible regarding Ham being a servant unto his brothers. I am NOT using this to justify owning a slave. I am in fact not even trying to justify owning a slave.
What I am simply saying is that for thousands of years it was a common practice, only in the last couple of hundred years or so has it become frowned upon.

I also am saying not one of you has cited ma a Single Reference to where God said it was SINFUL.

There were also quite a few blacks who fought on the Confederate side. In fact, N B Forrest had some black men in his cavalry, & I am not talking about being in the camp to polish boots, etc. They carried arms & rode with him into battle, stood guard duty while he & others slept, thus their lives were at times in their hands. Many will try & Deny that a black ever served as a Confederate Soldier but it is recorded fact. They were NOT segregated as were the blacks who served in the Union as soldiers, they did not have separate all-black units. In Neither army was a black ever commissioned as an officer, they were only allowed to achieve the rank of a Sgt.

Lincoln himself stated publically that the Blacks were an inferior race & could NEVER co-exist with White men on an Equal basis. He wanted them all to be exported, either back to Africa or to the Caribbeans.

Not so well known as it is not & likely never will be mentioned by a Politically Correct media or history books is that N B Forrest was picked as the KeyNote speaker for a group formed following the war for the purpose of advancing the Black Race. They were holding a meeting in Memphis TN. Forrest's speech was short but to the point, he told them simply they could be whatever they desired to be, Doctors, Lawers etc that they were willing to Work for. He DID NOT tell them they were inferior in any way & could never achieve any status above that of a common laborer.

I am Stating Very Strongly, that this matter of passing judgment on the PAST, by Modern standards is doing far more Harm than Good.

Would the Nation have been better off had slavery never been introduced, In My Opinion, Yes. Fact is it Was. Did the fact that someone of that era owned a slave Automatically make them a Sinner in the sight of God,
"NO".
When my Triple Great Grandfather committed Adultery with his slave was that a Sin, According to the word of God, Yes. Not because he owned a slave, but because he committed Adultery. Did he ever repent & gain forgiveness, I have not the foggiest idea, God knows.

As to that case I have never heard any details as to whether it was by mutual consent, was done forcefully or however. I only know it occurred & their offspring, a Son, was brought into the family home & raised along with his half-siblings. I have a picture of him & his wife after he was grown & married.

Drew, I believe I have addressed every question you have asked me so;
I Rest my Case.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra
ed good #551091 07/19/19 10:07 AM
ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

stan, your post above is excellent...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
ed good #551093 07/19/19 10:25 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I am going to cure some blues Sunday. Picking chanterelles and catching big river gar. Anyone close.... come on over

ed good #551094 07/19/19 10:34 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm lucky I have a depraved sense of humor because I am ROTFLMAO. Jesus loves him some slaves eh Miller?

You know, I wonder if them sex traffickers are spiritual fellows? I'm pretty sure they find that the opposite sex to be inferior and just, oh so full of hope that they can be all they can be and please a guy. If their pimp's truly feel this way, can a guy that interprets the bible like you, see godliness in forced prostitution? And likewise, is it a sin to use their services or is it a sin to not use services now? If god wants em to be slaves.... maybe its best to be safe and do what god wants you to do...

Gotta love religion....

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
ed good #551097 07/19/19 10:39 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

67G, can you post some photos of the chanterelles, if you find any? I'd like to see what they look like. Wouldn't mind seeing the gars either. Do they eat? Maybe a new thread. This one was done before it started.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

67galaxie #551099 07/19/19 10:57 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: 67galaxie
I am going to cure some blues Sunday....

Im going to order some motorcycle parts and drink cold beer.

https://www.samurider.com/?p=28079

(diggin the 80s black and gold vibe)

nca225 #551100 07/19/19 11:00 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
.....I wonder if them sex traffickers are spiritual fellows?....

They sure are, worship at the altar of the left. Upstanding types, always willing to drop some cash in the re-election basket.

ed good #551104 07/19/19 11:17 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

How'd this thread get from bikinis on the river beach to slavery?

Long as we have to deal with reparations how about the indians, the irish, the chinese, the italians, the serfs from the dark ages, the jews, people invaded by the romans, Able's family, and on and on. The evil man has done over his existence and what we've learned from it is why we are such a lovely example of a species now.

I feel guilty over some of the things I have done and seek forgiveness. I feel guilty over nothing people 150 years ago did or fought for...Geo

p.s.: Many caucasians have about 2% Neanderthal genes. Reparations for genocide for those with the lucky 2%?

Last edited by Geo. Newbern; 07/19/19 12:26 PM. Reason: added final sentence
keith #551105 07/19/19 11:17 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: Homeless jOe
Dr.Drew I'm not on trial here.

Great response jOe!
Why should you submit to an inquisition from someone who is genetically and morally inferior to you????

The Nazi sympathizer supports the racist puke. Priceless.

holyjOe,
Who can ever forget your racist manifesto on the inferiority of African Americans.
You remember, your top ten of inferiority. Don't be bashful, restate your views.

My little lying Keith,
Genetically inferior? Where in history have we heard that phrase before, huh Vilhelm?
You can spot genetic inferiority how? Not just a Moralist but a Geneticist.
You're a busy guy.

Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.