May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
3 members (Guy Ave, Hal M Hare, Jimmy W), 966 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,504
Posts545,543
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Frankie b0y,
Your presence is usually as welcome as an STD.

I think it would be best if you and Billie keep the crabs to yourselves.

Steve

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
YOU are the LYING POS William. Show ANYWHERE where I said NO GUNS are REGISTERED.

" Actually you had stated first that the incident in New Zealand happened in spite of the registration of guns there. I told you guns were not registered in New Zealand.

Steve

Stevie, you make nca225 look like a genius!

First you say you never said that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION IN NEW ZEALAND.... then you admit to saying "guns are not registered in New Zealand.

So then, the question becomes this... are you merely an idiotic liar... or are you a mentally ill liar who is pathologically incapable of seeing his own lies?

This is precisely what I've been saying all along... and this is precisely what you have been denying.

Your precious 3% figure still means that you were lying when you claimed there was NO GUN REGISTRATION IN NEW ZEALAND.

Furthermore, your precious 3% figure came from a known anti-gunner, Peter Alpers and Gunpolicy.org. There is absolutely no way to prove that number because long guns which are not Military Style Semi-automatics under New Zealand's broad definition are not registered, and nobody has a clue how many there actually are. Your precious 3% figure is a biased estimate from an anti-gun organization that feels not nearly enough guns are registered. Without actually checking, I'd guess it's pretty safe to say they would really like to see them all registered... or better yet, banned completely.

Good thing your mouth isn't a gun Stevie, because you keep shooting yourself in the foot.

By the way, fresh epoxy isn't hard and clumpy. I've never gotten clumpy Acraglas from Brownell's. Even an older unopened box I got a deal on at a gun show was still soft and smooth in texture. But if you want to use clumpy crap, go ahead. And if you still want to persist in the belief that a Brownell's tech support rep knows more about epoxy than a PhD Chemical Engineer who develops and produces epoxies, then I'm not stopping you.

One last question Stevie. If the Liberal Left Democrats you apparently admire succeed in passing Red Flag Laws to take guns away from suspected unstable people without due process, would you agree that a lying mentally ill gunsmith who gets his panties in a knot over clumpy epoxy should lose his FFL and his guns?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

You simpleton you......

Your partial quote is telling of what a deceptive low life you really are. Here is the whole quote:

" Actually you had stated first that the incident in New Zealand happened in spite of the registration of guns there. I told you guns were not registered in New Zealand. Turns out neither statement is 100% true but I was much closer than you since only 3% of the guns in New Zealand were registered at the time of the incident. "

You said guns were registered and I replied they were not. I never said NO GUNS. I simply replied to your blanket statement and then clarified. You are a LYING WEASEL and you know it.

How many other forum members have you hacked Willie?

Five Lies you have now been caught telling in a single day.

And such a fragile ego too. A delicate flower. You act like the beta male that you are. What a Pu$$y you are.

Steve

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Where have we seen this behavior before???... Where someone has their own words shoved under their nose... and still denies saying them?

Oh yeah, I remember... That was when King Brown accused me of lying about his illegal transporting of a handgun across the U.S.- Canadian border.

Then I produced a QUOTE where he admitted doing exactly that... several times.

Did he apologize or acknowledge his lies? Hell no! He continued to call me the liar.

I guess mental illness will do that to you.Those were your words admitting you said guns are not registered in New Zealand Stevie. It appears that even if we could somehow recover the thread that Dave deleted, you would still deny your own words.

And you know something Stevie... I'd bet that King and a couple others here would back you up on that... even with the truth hitting them squarely between tfhe eyes.

But don't worry Stevie. When your Liberal Left Democrats take away your guns and your FFL, you can always weave baskets for a living.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

" I told you guns were not registered in New Zealand.

Steve

Sidelock
Sidelock

Steve

Sidelock
Sidelock

Steve

Sidelock
Sidelock

Steve

We heard you the first time Stevie.

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

"The attacks happened in spite of gun registration" is what you stated.

Does that mean some, all or no guns? For that to be a factually correct statement it would need to mean SOME. Some guns at the time were registered, 3% while 97% were not. I replied using the exact same terminology you used, simply guns. My statement that guns are not registered, meaning some or actually the vast majority of guns(97%), was correct. I never once used the term NO GUNS. So apparently in your twisted mind it was to be understood as SOME GUNS for YOUR statement but NO GUNS for my statement.

You could not be more a deceptive weasel if you tried William.

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

"

Steve

That looks pretty clear... unlike that convoluted unintelligible bullshit you just posted Stevie

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.