May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
7 members (graybeardtmm3, gil russell, Jimmy W, arrieta2, 2 invisible), 253 guests, and 7 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,505
Posts545,555
Members14,417
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

The crime, the crime, SKB? Who dunnit? keith hacking members' hard drives, no way. Gentlemen don't read others' mail. Relatives come from where he lives, strong German and Polish stock, salt of the earth.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The only crime here is Steve'O making himself look like a bafOOn...

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

I haven't changed my story one bit about your lie that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION in New Zealand. The only thing that has been deleted was that particular thread. All of my other comments on the matter since then, with post numbers, dates, and times are still here.

Bill you will see on my post ##544258 that the argument we were having was about the 3% number, not at all if NO GUNS were REGISTERED like you keep lying about. That post was on 4/22/19 nearly a month ago. Yet you feel if you keep repeating your lie it will be true. Here is the link. I did not say NO GUNS were REGISTERED. Please find a quote saying so....you can not.

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=544290&page=13

I had no idea you were so thin skinned as well. I dug up stain and finish thread. You will noticed that I offered another method and never said your method would not work or that you lacked credibility.

Originally Posted By: SKB
Originally Posted By: ClapperZapper
Do you include “Red oil” in your indictment?

Certainly. And most definitely with a wood like beech that is notorious for uneven stain absorption. I find it much more controllable to use either a home-brewed alcohol based alkanet stain or Behlen's SolarLuxe prior to applying my final finish. But if your unconventional furniture and cabinet finishing techniques give you the look you want on a gunstock, go for it.

Oh, I'm not recommending Japanese Shou Sugi Ban to gussy up this beech stock either, although that technique made some nice tool handles when I finished them. Too much potential for a bad result for a first try on a rifle.

Absolutely nothing unconventional with red oil or adding alkenet directly into a modified oil finish. Duane Weibe had a wonderful pictorial on his website for years on how to use this technique. I have used this method for many years myself and never once needed to sand off the finish. The beauty of this method is that when you cut back using rotten stone and the colored finish as a lube you do not get light colored areas. Nothing at all wrong with an alcohol based stain and the method you use but it is hardly the only acceptable method of obtaining a quality stock finish.

The whole thread:

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbt...true#Post536371

If you can not handle someone offering an alternative method of completing a project then the only advice I have for you is to buckle up buttercup.

Boy have I enjoyed showing you to be a completely disingenuous liar today. Take care Bill.
Steve

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Quoting Cordell Hull, are we now, Oh Mighty King of Canuck. If we hadn't cracked the Japanese Purple code, and our Limey pals had not obtained a German Kreigsmarine Enigma machine and the code book from a U-Boat-- maybe the Axis would have won WW11-- The Marquis of Queensbury rules fall by the wayside if you want your Country to prevail in wartime- RWTF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

Stevie, you idiot... you have lied and changed your story, claiming now that you never said that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION IN NEW ZEALAND. Claiming that you are the one who informed us that ALL HANDGUNS and ALL MILITARY STYLE SEMI-AUTOMATICS are registered there is another flat-out lie.

I clearly stated that my story has never changed, and that you certainly did make that false claim in the now deleted thread...and that you are trying to cover that lie with another lie by now claiming you never said that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION IN NEW ZEALAND. I challenged you to go back through my recent posts to show us that my story has changed.

So I went to the thread you posted a link to, to see your PROOF, and right there in my second sentence, it is evident that my story has not changed.

Then I went to your post #544258... and your second sentence also proves that my story has not changed. We were arguing about your initial false claim that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION IN NEW ZEALAND. You changed that false and lying claim to 3% in the now deleted thread after linking to your NY Post article which gave us data from an anti-gunner. But even 3% is proof that your initial claim that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION IN NEW ZEALAND was a lie.

Now go down the page a bit and read my first sentence in post #544273. More PROOF that I was still confronting you about your
NO GUN REGISTRATION IN NEW ZEALAND

Recently, you changed your story and said you never claimed that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION IN NEW ZEALAND. That is a new lie... attempting to run away from the earlier lies.

You gotta be a real idiot to post links and post numbers that show you are lying, and then do a victory dance. That is almost as stupid as posting links to data provided by anti-gunners.

I think you have just displaced nca225 as Dumbest [censored] in Doublegunshop history. Congratulations!

But none of us should be surprised to see what a chronic liar you are... considering your frequent denials about your closet Liberalism and considering your denials of your obvious obsession with the fairy Shortshells.

On a lighter note, I see you went back and did some editing to one of your posts from yesterday morning. I probably shouldn't have used the word "attack" to describe you following me around to criticize my thoughts on red oil finishes or soldering flux. The point I was making is that you have been carefully watching my posts and jumping in whenever you think you can prove me wrong. But it is good to see that you are still butthurt about your notion that old degraded epoxy is perfectly acceptable.

My comment thanking you for the pdf on the Oatey flux was a totally misguided attempt to be nice to you and to frustrate the shit-storm I though you were hoping for. And that's a mistake I'll never make again. I did it at the time because I figured it would disappoint you if I didn't start an argument with you. Maybe I should have done like the Preacher and cried that you have acid in your soul and self-loathing. Instead, I'll just make a correction and say that you are a lying POS... and you apparently always will be.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Run With The Fox
Quoting Cordell Hull, are we now, Oh Mighty King of Canuck. If we hadn't cracked the Japanese Purple code, and our Limey pals had not obtained a German Kreigsmarine Enigma machine and the code book from a U-Boat-- maybe the Axis would have won WW11-- The Marquis of Queensbury rules fall by the wayside if you want your Country to prevail in wartime- RWTF

RWTF, I didn't quite understand your post the first time I read it. But you are 100% correct, and I agree completely. How long do you think WWII would have lasted if the Germans and the Japs were as stupid as Stevie? The Japs would have turned and torpedo bombed their own carriers at Pearl Harbor. And the Nazis would have used Volkwagens instead of tanks.

But really, when I saw a post from King Brown, I was pretty sure he was jumping in to criticize Stevie for violating Dave's wishes, and advertising his business in his tag-line. I'm sure it was just an oversight on King's part... and that he would never intentionally be a dishonest hypocrite.... except for days that end in the letter Y.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

YOU are the LYING POS William. Show ANYWHERE where I said NO GUNS are REGISTERED. I DID NOT and you continue LIE, LIE and LIE,some more. You can not show it and you know it. You changed your story as I showed in my link. This is what I said a month ago and it is what happened.
" Actually you had stated first that the incident in New Zealand happened in spite of the registration of guns there. I told you guns were not registered in New Zealand. Turns out neither statement is 100% true but I was much closer than you since only 3% of the guns in New Zealand were registered at the time of the incident. "

My story has not changed but yours has and it is quite simply a LIE.

Just like you LIED when you said I was trying to discredit you in those three threads. All four were blatant LIES.

I just showed clearly in our argument that it was about the 3% number which you could not disprove so then you began to change your story and say I said something I never did say. You are truly a POS of the worst type William. Dishonest to core.

Please go ahead and post something either disproving the 3% number, or where I said what you claim. You can not.

Speaking LIES....you will note I have never said OLD or DEGRADED epoxy was OK to use but that a NEW container from Brownell's is often clumpy. Yet you LIE AGAIN.

But it is good to see that you are still butthurt about your notion that old degraded epoxy is perfectly acceptable.

Here is my statement from the epoxy thread....notice I talk about how the epoxy arrives in a NEW state.....why must you LIE about such a trivial item William? Is it because you are a compulsive liar who just can not stop?

Originally Posted By: SKB
Most of the time when I buy accraglass gel it is hard and clumpy when it gets here. I put the closed containers of both the resin and the hardener in simmering water for several minutes. Makes for a butter smooth product. Working time is shorter than at room temp but I have never had a problem, with it setting too quickly. I do find that if I mix larger quantities of the liquid accraglass it gets very hot, bubbles and sets really fast. Seems to happen with big volumes of the liquid even at room temp. Wax does work great as a release agent. I'm a Kiwi shoe polish guy myself.

Also notice I did not try to discredit you in this thread but YOU attempted to discredit me. When you twist that in to me trying to discredit you that is called projecting.

Can you post a link to where I said either OLD or DEGRADED epoxy was OK to use? No you can not. Because it is another of your LIES.

But he wasn't the only one involved, and he wasn't the only one who left tracks in cyber-space.

Bill, did you need to hack the hard drives of the other forum members too or were you able track them through cyber space using other methods?

You are just lying blow hard Bill. Lie, Lie, Lie some more then hack forum members. Not a bit of integrity and you know it.

Steve

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

You're loosing your mind sonny bOy....

Can't you see it Steve'O ?

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Frankie b0y,
You seemed bothered by me exposing the lies of your significant other Billie.

Catching him in four LIES in one day just too much for you?

Steve

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

eYe seemed bothered ?

Oh chit....

yOu'd do good to catch the crabs Steve'O

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.