May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
7 members (RWG, MattH, cpa, Ian Forrester, KDGJ, CJ Dawe), 478 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,505
Posts545,545
Members14,417
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

No Stevie, you are still lying... and it is only in the last couple days that you have changed your story and started totally denying ever claiming there is NO GUN REGISTRATION in New Zealand.

The link to the article in the NY Post proved that you were lying about ZERO GUN REGISTRATION in NEW ZEALAND, but unfortunately, your whining pals prevailed upon Dave to delete that thread... and your lies. If you hadn't made that totally false and deceptive claim, there would have been no reason for me to inform you that ALL Handguns in New Zealand are registered, as are all Military Style Semi-Automatics, and all legal gun owners. I made those posts to counter your lie, and you came back with data from the anti-gunner Peter Alpers and Gunpolicy.org, an anti-gun organization. There also would have been no reason for me to inform you about how extremely broad the New Zealand definition of what constitutes a Military Style Semi-Auto is either.

You new lie is falling flat on its' face Stevie. But please keep digging and making an ass of yourself.

Gunmakers have used corrosive flux for years, and it was brought up very recently that L.C. Smith barrels were brazed with corrosive flux. I don't know where that tidbit of knowledge came from. But I do know that corrosive flux works better than rosin flux, and it does not remain under the braze or solder joint to eat away at the metals joined. If that wasn't true, every braze or solder joint made with corrosive flux would self-destruct. They don't. The problem with using corrosive flux is that any residue must be completely flushed and neutralized, and in some applications, this may not be possible. I thanked you for your input because I didn't know that Oatey Lead Free Soldering flux was corrosive. I will still use it, but only where any residue can be removed or neutralized.

You were wrong about the epoxy, but that wasn't because I know all about epoxy or am an expert on it. My information came from a phD Chemical Engineer who actually develops and produces epoxies, while your misinformation came from a Brownell's tech support guy. If you want to continue to use inferior outdated epoxy on your customer's gun's, that's fine by me.

I'm not at all obsessed with homosexuals Stevie, however, you sure seem to be obsessed with Shortshells. But frankly, there are a lot of guys here who feel that you've probably never been with a woman.

I still can't imagine why you haven't just notified law enforcement since you think I am guilty of a crime. Just think... if I was in prison, you could tend to your gunsmithing business instead of stalking me and spending hours every day checking threads and making posts.

So, what about this Stevie???

Originally Posted By: SKB

Since you are the grammar and spelling police, maybe you could enlighten us how you MEGGER something. You are a tool Bill.
Steve

I enlightened you, and you come back with more defense of Shortshells... circumstantial evidence of your obsession is piling up Stevie. And you neglected telling us why you get to decide what is an attack, and who is permitted to make attacks without your righteous interference???

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
No Stevie, you are still lying... and it is only in the last couple days that you have changed your story and started totally denying ever claiming there is NO GUN REGISTRATION in New Zealand.

The link to the article in the post proved that you were lying about ZERO GUN REGISTRATION in NEW ZEALAND, but unfortunately, your whining pals prevailed upon Dave to delete that thread... and your lies. If you hadn't made that totally false and deceptive claim, there would have been no reason for me to inform you that ALL Handguns in New Zealand are registered, as are all Military Style Semi-Automatics, and all legal gun owners. I made those posts to counter your lie, and you came back with data from the anti-gunner Peter Alpers and Gunpolicy.org There also would have been no reason for me to inform you about how extremely broad the New Zealand definition of what constitutes a Military Style Semi-Auto is either.

You new lie is falling flat on its' face Stevie. But please keep digging and making an ass of yourself.

Gunmakers have used corrosive flux for years, and it was brought up very recently that L.C. Smith barrels were brazed with corrosive flux. I don't know where that tidbit of knowledge came from. But I do know that corrosive flux works better than rosin flux, and it does not remain under the braze or solder joint to eat away at the metals joined. If that wasn't true, every braze or solder joint made with corrosive flux would self-destruct. They don't. The problem with using corrosive flux is that any residue must be completely flushed and neutralized, and in some applications, this may not be possible. I thanked you for your input because I didn't know that Oatey Lead Free Soldering flux was corrosive. I will still use it, but only where any residue can be removed or neutralized.

You were wrong about the epoxy, but that wasn't because I know all about epoxy or am an expert on it. My information came from a phD Chemical Engineer who actually develops and produces epoxies, while your misinformation came from a Brownell's tech support guy. If you want to continue to use inferior outdated epoxy on your customer's gun's, that's fine by me.

I'm not at all obsessed with homosexuals Stevie, however, you sure seem to be obsessed with Shortshells. But frankly, there are a lot of guys here who feel that you've probably never been with a woman.

I still can't imagine why you haven't just notified law enforcement since you think I am guilty of a crime. Just think... if I was in prison, you could tend to your gunsmithing business instead of stalking me and spending hours every day checking threads and making posts.

So, what about this Stevie???

Originally Posted By: SKB

Since you are the grammar and spelling police, maybe you could enlighten us how you MEGGER something. You are a tool Bill.
Steve

I enlightened you, and you come back with more defense of Shortshells... circumstantial evidence of your obsession is piling up Stevie. And you neglected telling us why you get to decide what is an attack, and who is permitted to make attacks without your righteous interference???

I did mean to thank you for enlightening me. I had not heard of "meggers" before though I did manage to wire my shop from scratch including the 3 phase generator and delay on my compressor. I am not electric expert by any means but I do get by.

No Bill it is you who is lying about our NZ dispute and you who has recently changed your story. I was the one who informed you, on my 2nd post in that thread, that only handguns and MSSA guns were registered. You continue to lie. I did not want to see that thread deleted as it was full of your deceptions.

Yes corrosive flux does have a use in gunmaking. You are welcome for the PDF.

I was not wrong about heating accraglass gel, it is a different product from what you linked to and the set time is so slow that heating it works great, despite what you may think. I just did it last week and the results were very good. Try it sometime and you will see for yourself.

I am not defending Short Shells and do not know who he is but will continue to high light your behavior. Only someone who is mentally unstable would resort to criminal conduct over an internet feud. Who is Short Shells Bill? I mean you have searched his hard drive. Inquiring minds want to know.
Steve

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Stevie bOy...

You are one sick puppy.

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Frank, I do not judge your relationship with Billie. It is 2019, if you two want to be lovers I am fine with it.

Good to see back on the board Frank. Seems like you have been scarce since your involuntary vacation.

Steve

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

I've had better things to do than read the trash posted by sick people like you Steve'O.

Ps...Don't you have some guns you need to send out for Gunsmith work ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

I never heard of wiring a delay on a compressor. A motor starter, yes. A soft-start, yes. A differential pressure switch, yes. But if you say you wired a delay on your compressor, who am I to argue? But I think anyone here with any electrical knowledge is wondering what in hell you are talking about. I suppose you need some kind of delay to save electricity since you can't used compressed air when you are here all day stalking me and defending Shortshells.

I haven't changed my story one bit about your lie that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION in New Zealand. The only thing that has been deleted was that particular thread. All of my other comments on the matter since then, with post numbers, dates, and times are still here.

You are free to go through my recent posts to show us when and where I changed my story. So why don't you do that???... right after you notify law enforcement about my alleged criminal behavior?

We all know why you won't do that. Because you've got nothing... except a lie you are trying to run away from, just because it has been deleted due to whining from your Libtard pals who bailed you out again. This is your big chance Stevie... go for it! Or go on looking like a liar trying to cover one lie with more lies.

I know that heating old outdated and degraded epoxy will soften it and allow it to be used. The epoxy I linked to is no different than acraglas in that respect. Your Brownell's tech support guy said it is OK. The phD Chemical Engineer who develops and produces the stuff informed us that the bond is not as strong as fresh material. But like I said, if you wish to use old inferior materials when working on your customer's guns, I have no quarrel with that.

There was a certain former two-faced "friend" who kept quizzing me by PM and e-mail as to Shortshell's other screen name and identity. He PM'd me to ask the day after Shortshells first post with his new anonymous identity. I already knew, because I was aware of the sleuthing that was happening. I wasn't willing to give it to him either. But I've dropped more than enough clues to let him know that driving all the way to another city to mail his intimidation letter with a different postmark wasn't nearly enough to cover the many tracks he left. I totally expected that letter before it arrived at my house. I even provided a date when he was digging for dirt. You are free to speculate how I know. But he wasn't the only one involved, and he wasn't the only one who left tracks in cyber-space. Your brave little faggot friend knows I know. His plan to silence me failed miserably. He's scared shitless, and anyone who sends intimidation letters to my house has every reason to be. That's all that matters to me. Someone as bright as you think you are ought to be able to figure it out. But it is a curiosity why you are so worried and concerned about it.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Frank,
Good to hear you are staying busy. That is very important for elderly folks.

I have several things heading out for engraving this week and several more returning from the same engraver. Thanks for asking Frank.

Here for the meltdowns
SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Solid State timer with delay, allows the 3 phase motor to come up to full speed before the compressor kicks on. Works great. I'm sure you understand that the rotary phase converter needs to be fully powered before the compressor motor starts. In the old shop I had a manual switch but this is easier.

As I explained to you in the original post, accra-glass gel is often shipped clumpy. Heating it works fine despite you being sure it will not.

Keep telling your lies about the NZ post Billie. I can see you now believe your lies.

Take care.
Steve

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

That device is not a "delay". It is known as a timer. You should've used the picture the first time if you didn't know what you were talking about.

So I assume this timer is for an unloader valve??? I don't really care.

I never received any clumpy acraglas gel. But I only bought it a few times before finding another brand. Glad you think clumpy gel is OK Stevie. I use my old degraded clumpy epoxy for filling holes in rotted wood and non-critical projects.

As I said, you are free to make me look like an ass by going through my recent posts and showing us just where I changed my story about your lie that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION in NEW Zealand. If you have the time to stalk me and the time to be obsessed with defending Shortshells, surely you have the time for that. Your customers won't mind waiting for you to send out their guns for work.

So what's stopping you? And you never did tell us why you are qualified to decide what constitutes an attack here, and who you should stalk. Your pal BrentD has been attacking Stan, and harassing Dave for a refund. Will you be stalking BrentD too, or does he get the Moronic Libtard free pass??? It would appear that's your criteria for an exemption.

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

But he wasn't the only one involved, and he wasn't the only one who left tracks in cyber-space.

Bill, did you need to hack the hard drives of the others too or were you able track them through cyber space using other methods?

I do believe I have sealed my place in hell now, I said delay instead on timer of delay. Oh the horrors.

I will see what I have time for later. The two lies you posted this morning were easy pickings. The way you were attacked and discredited. You sensitive flower you.

Best regards,
Steve

Here for the meltdowns
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.