March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (Jeremy Pearce, ksauers1, Lloyd3, jcn, 1 invisible), 880 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,017
Members14,391
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#545822 05/13/19 09:50 AM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

O.K., you guys quit corrupting perfectly good topics with your fighting. Lets rope off this thread and let the two of you go at it alone for ten rounds. Everybody else stay out of it.

Ding, round one.......

When an old man dies a library burns to the ground. (Old African proverb)
SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

I'm in but only if we can settle it the way they do in Texas. Oh, and his name is William.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfBuMArFABQ

smile

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

I still say bobski is missing a golden opportunity to make some serious bank by hosting the annual Double Gun bbs cage match down on the (pigeon) farm.

Me and you, King. Stans too big. Im pretty sure I can kick your old arse.

Sidelock
Sidelock

With certainty, you can kick my old arse!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Joe, what makes you think I am fighting with Stevie??? I simply respond to his stalking of me whenever he feels the need to jump in with his repeated defense of his gay little fairy partner Shortshells. Are you as surprised as I am that Stevie and the Preacher aren't at all concerned that Shortshells not only uses a second user-name on this site, but an anonymous user-name as well? Don't you think it's time they outed him and told everyone who the anonymous N.Y. fairy Shortshells really is?

Stevie keeps accusing me of criminal behavior, but for some reason, he hasn't just done the right thing and notified law enforcement. He keeps accusing me of lying constantly, but still hasn't given us any QUOTES or post numbers to prove that I lie constantly. That should be easy enough if it is a constant thing... right??? It would have all been over pretty quickly if only he would have answered a few simple and direct questions... or better yet... just stayed the hell out of it and let the Preacher answer my questions.

Stevie seemed to have a problem yesterday about me asking perfectly legitimate questions about the notations in red that the Preacher had on his photos of the blown up L.C. Smith barrels. I got no reply from the Preacher, probably because an honest reply would have involved admitting to being a dishonest hypocrite. And I got a load of crap from Stevie about so-called bullying... just for asking some perfectly legitimate questions that had absolutely nothing to do with Stevie.

So I think you need to talk to Stevie, and find out what his problem is.... aside from being a spineless sheep who stands meekly by and watches as ATF Agents illegally photograph his FFL Bound Ledger Books... or aside from attempting to use data from known anti-gunners like Philip Alpers and Gunpolicy.org to cover his lie that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION in New Zealand. I'm not sure what he means by settling things Texas style, but I sure don't wish to click on his youtube link to see that it probably involves some gay rodeo stuff. Just my opinion, as always, based upon what I see here.

But if my responses to Stevie bothers you enough to start an off-topic thread, maybe you should just use the IGNORE function to IGNORE both of us. On second thought, crap, that IGNORE function apparently doesn't work, because BrentD IGNORES me and still responds to posts I make.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

And if you continue being a bully your words will continue to follow you Billie. I don't like to think of it as stalking so much as teaching you the value of the golden rule. Stop being prick and I will stop posting your admission of criminal conduct. Easy as that. Have a good day Willie.
Steve

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Here you go Keith.
http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=545497&page=2

My post # 545709
"Bro. Dewey gave me permission to post this"...followed immediately by the image and his comments added in red...duh

Your next post
"I'd like the Preacher to tell us who made the notations in red pertaining to the photos above."

Got it now? Blinded by self loathing much?

and BTW: the barrels are not here yet, but the following up report will be on the LCSCA Forum...where real names are required...and Dr. Jim and I are moderators. Thoughtful, contrary, and even critical comments will be most welcome.

Sidelock
Sidelock

No deal Stevie. I don't negotiate with gunsmith's who lie and use data from known anti-gunners like Philip Alpers and Gunpolicy.org

And I don't negotiate with hypocrites who aren't concerned about real illegal activity such as standing by like a spineless sheep while ATF Agents illegally photograph FFL Bound Ledger Books, when there is no criminal investigation involving firearms or the owners written into those books.

And I also don't negotiate with cowardly hypocrites who aren't at all concerned about prick-like criminal behavior from their pals like the fairy Shortshells or Steven Dodd Hughes... who both went far beyond simply making posts in this forum, and instead elevated things to making obscene threats and harassment by telephone and mail to my home.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Drew, no I am not blinded by any self-loathing. How about you?

I simply wanted some confirmation of who put those notations in red on those photos you posted. You see, it made me wonder why you spent so much time attempting to discredit me in the earlier locked thread for using my eyeballs and making simple observations of the burst chamber area, to give my opinion of the cause. But you didn't spend any time at all doing the same discrediting and criticism toward Dewey Vicknair for doing the exact same thing... and arriving at very similar conclusions... before any metallurgical testing had been done and before seeing anything except some photographs??? Do you have that much trouble recalling how critical you were of me for the very same thing???

Apparently, your hatred and self-loathing has blinded you to the sheer hypocrisy of that behavior. And lets not forget the hypocrisy of carrying on hysterically about the possibility of Civil Lawsuits arising from some child getting shrapnel in his skull from barrels that burst, and were not measured in a spot where non-destructive testing is not possible... Yet you continue to shoot your one and only Damascus gun which you admit has thin and pitted barrels. You need to get some counseling Preacher.

So. I guess we can gather that the fairy Shortshells, nca225, OWD, and a lot of other Libtards here will not be welcome to make comments on the LSCCA forum since they don't post here under their full names. I wonder why you don't have a problem with them, and why your pals like Gladys Kravitz haven't engaged in arduous internet searches to out them? You must be blinded to that by your self-loathing and hatred as well.

Better hurry and get your pals to notify Dave and demand that this gets deleted. We simply cannot tolerate things like telling the truth around here!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
With certainty, you can kick my old arse!

Yeah, but my heart wouldnt be in it.

I think Vladimir should stick with judo.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.