April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (Jimmy W), 409 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,480
Posts545,228
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
No deal Stevie. I don't negotiate with gunsmith's who lie and use data from known anti-gunners like Philip Alpers and Gunpolicy.org

And I don't negotiate with hypocrites who aren't concerned about real illegal activity such as standing by like a spineless sheep while ATF Agents illegally photograph FFL Bound Ledger Books, when there is no criminal investigation involving firearms or the owners written into those books.

And I also don't negotiate with cowardly hypocrites who aren't at all concerned about prick-like criminal behavior from their pals like the fairy Shortshells or Steven Dodd Hughes... who both went far beyond simply making posts in this forum, and instead elevated things to making obscene threats and harassment by telephone and mail to my home.

Hi there Shortshells. I see you are making your second post with your new identity. Still too cowardly to use your other Doublegunshop screen name? Do you still think I don't know who you are? You should have covered your tracks better when you sent a cowardly anonymous intimidation letter to my house back in December. Your cyber security sucks and you let me right into your hard drive up there in N.Y. Too late to close the barn door now.

Who is Short Shells anyway Billie?

It was not an offer to negotiate Wills, I am happy to continue to high light the behavior of someone who is so irrational that they resort to criminal activity, or it least claim to, when an internet quarrel gets them upset.

Take care Willie. I am not going to let up on you. See around the board and your words will follow you.
Steve

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I think you two should play no holds barred, full contact cribbage.

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB

It was not an offer to negotiate Wills, I am happy to continue to high light the behavior of someone who is so irrational that they resort to criminal activity, or it least claim to, when an internet quarrel gets them upset.

Take Willie. I am not going to let up on you. See around the board and your words will follow you.
Steve

I'm not sure just what to make of those rather incoherent responses Stevie. It is after normal business hours... and I suppose you just might be hitting the bong...

Or maybe you have decided to sub-contract out your Doublegunshop posting responses to nca225, as you do with much of your gunsmithing work... since you are so swamped with business that you frequently have time to spend all day posting bullshit and data from anti-gunners here.

Tell your gay little friend Shortshells I said hi. And stalk me all you like Stevie. I just want Joe Wood et al to understand that I will respond in what I consider to be an appropriate manner.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Not just self-loathing but projection too William! And you need some fresh material. You were at least entertaining in the past.

Since you appear to also have a deficit in short term memory; 3/4 oz. 16g loads at 5500 psi, through a thin at 16" barrel, where the pressure is less than 1000 psi, covered by a spring steel handguard, is due diligence and care

And your position that, since we can't know everything about a chamber/barrel, we therefore have no obligation to try to know anything is simply wrong...when we are responsible for what happens when we choose to use a vintage gun...especially a crappy and intrinsically unsafe time bomb L.C. Smith!! wink

So how did you evaluate your Parkers and Lefevers?

This has been great fun William, but I'm sick of the stink and will take a break until the action and barrel reports from METL come in.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Take Willie. I am not going to let up on you. See around the board and your words will follow you.
Steve

I'm not sure just what to make of those rather incoherent responses Stevie. It is after normal business hours... and I suppose you just might be hitting the bong...

Or maybe you have decided to sub-contract out your Doublegunshop posting responses to nca225, as you do with much of your gunsmithing work... since you are so swamped with business that you frequently have time to spend all day posting bullshit and data from anti-gunners here.

Tell your gay little friend Shortshells I said hi. And stalk me all you like Stevie. I just want Joe Wood et al to understand that I will respond in what I consider to be an appropriate manner.

You just can not stop your lies Willie. I do not even know who Short Shells is. I did speak to SDH on the phone, it was about 15 minute long call that took place over 10 years ago. I have never electronically correspondence with SDH. We are close like that.

I do have a whole bunch of work out at the engraver currently. I run my shop they way the trade has always worked. I send out for a couple of specialty services. It is a grand conspiracy and you have discovered it. That is one of the reasons you are known as Deep Throat.

You seem obsessed with Homosexuals Willie. Just stop the self loathing and come out of the closet. I am sure you will make Frank a Handsome bride.

Take care sweetness.

Steve

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Drew Hause

And your position that, since we can't know everything about a chamber/barrel, we therefore have no obligation to try to know anything is simply wrong...when we are responsible for what happens when we choose to use a vintage gun...especially a crappy and intrinsically unsafe L.C. Smith!! wink So how did you evaluate your Parkers and Lefevers?

Drew, I didn't say that "since we can't know everything about a chamber/barrel, we therefore have no obligation to try to know anything". That is a pretty good example of projection though. And dishonesty.

What I said was, someone like you, who is dumb enough to actually argue for two days that chamber lengthening in vintage doubles can result in GREATER WALL THICKNESS at the end of the re-cut chambers, is obviously not qualified to do barrel burst analysis. Copying-and-Pasting metallurgical terms you don't understand and posting photomicrographs of other barrels does not make an incompetent hypocrite a barrel expert

I also said that all the barrel wall thickness measuring tools in the world are simply wasted on someone who cannot comprehend the simple facts that Miller had to repeatedly drill into your thick skull like shrapnel propelled into a child's skull by a chamber burst. I'm still not convinced you comprehend it.

I'm glad you think your handguard is due diligence. But you totally forgot to address the sheer hypocrisy of not slamming Dewey Vicknair for doing the exact same thing I did... that is, making an intelligent observation and opinion based upon what was clearly evident in the photo evidence we had.

Why are you so concerned with how I evaluated my Parkers and Lefevers. And why aren't you equally concerned with how I evaluated my Ithaca's, Baker's, L.C. Smiths, D.M. Lefever's, Gladiator, Hopkins & Allen, Hunter Arms Fulton's, Hermann Eichhorn, C.K. Ansorg, and all the rest??? How do you know I just don't use a band-aid on the barrels as due diligence? I don't normally check barrel wall thickness on rifles or headspace either, even though I experienced a complete head separation in a .22-250, and was temporarily blinded for roughly half an hour. I also do not go over the tires on my vehicles and measure tread depth and sidewall thickness every time I drive them, even though I have had several blow-outs at highway speeds in my life. And believe it or not, I don't Megger all of my extension cords and power tool cords to be certain of the insulation integrity. I guess I was just born to raise hell and don't give a damn!

Or does this questioning simply mean that you are that insecure and blinded by self-loathing that you feel this recurring need to try to discredit me, and to continue to put words in my mouth?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Stevie, it just seems very odd that you simply are obsessed with jumping in to threads which have nothing to do with your gay little friend Shortshells, in order to defend him... just like a boyfriend might do. So how many times have you posted the same QUOTE where you see criminal behavior, in order to defend your boyfriend Shortshells... 50, 75, 100 times??? Circumstantial evidence is piling up. Was he your date when you went to that concert in Pittsburgh? Did he drive down from N.Y. to meet you, or did you pick him up?

So you say you run your business the way the trade has always worked. Ah! I guess that explains why we see so many other gunsmiths spending all day on the computer making posts on Doublegunshop to defend Shortshells. Except for one thing... we don't see any other gunsmiths running their business that way. I guess you have your priorities, and defending Shortshells is on the top of that list

Trying to project your queer sexuality onto me isn't going to work. And calling other men "sweetness" isn't doing anything to help you stay in your closet.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Stevie, it just seems very odd that you simply are obsessed with jumping in to threads which have nothing to do with your gay little friend Shortshells, in order to defend him... just like a boyfriend might do. So how many times have you posted the same QUOTE where you see criminal behavior, in order to defend your boyfriend Shortshells... 50, 75, 100 times??? Circumstantial evidence is piling up. Was he your date when you went to that concert in Pittsburgh? Did he drive down from N.Y. to meet you, or did you pick him up?

So you say you run your business the way the trade has always worked. Ah! I guess that explains why we see so many other gunsmiths spending all day on the computer making posts on Doublegunshop to defend Shortshells. Except for one thing... we don't see any other gunsmiths running their business that way. I guess you have your priorities, and defending Shortshells is on the top of that list

Trying to project your queer sexuality onto me isn't going to work. And calling other men "sweetness" isn't doing anything to help you stay in your closet.

Willie,
I do not know who Short Shells is and I am not defending him. I am delighted to point out what an unstable individual you are, resorting to crime to settle an internet feud.

Do you feel criminals should have guns Bill? How about the mentally disturbed? You seem to fit in to both categories.

Next time you worry about how much I post on this board take a look at your own post count and when we each joined. Enlightening to say the least.

I hear leaving a life of crime is very hard once you get involved. Best of luck getting out Bill and I hope you and Frank have a very happy union. Say Hi to him for me.
Steve

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

OK, so you didn't post so much until you decided you had to spend all day here stalking me in order to defend your boyfriend Shortshells. We get that. Oh, and let's not forget the need to make repeated posts to bash Donald Trump and other pro-gun Republicans while attempting to portray yourself as an "Independent Moderate". We get that too. Or the need to post data from anti-gunners like Philip Alpers and Gunpolicy.org in a lame attempt to prove your lie that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION in New Zealand. We totally get that too!

I still cannot imagine why you haven't reported me to law enforcement for the criminal behavior you see. Of course, you are too spineless to even report criminal behavior in your own business when you simply stand by like a spineless sheep while ATF agents photograph your FFL Bound Ledger Books.

By the way, you forgot to call me "sweetness". Don't you like me anymore... or was Shortshells getting jealous?

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

OK, so you didn't post so much until you decided you had to spend all day here stalking me in order to defend your boyfriend Shortshells. We get that. Oh, and let's not forget the need to make repeated posts to bash Donald Trump and other pro-gun Republicans while attempting to portray yourself as an "Independent Moderate". We get that too. Or the need to post data from anti-gunners like Philip Alpers and Gunpolicy.org in a lame attempt to prove your lie that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION in New Zealand. We totally get that too!

I still cannot imagine why you haven't reported me to law enforcement for the criminal behavior you see. Of course, you are too spineless to even report criminal behavior in your own business when you simply stand by like a spineless sheep while ATF agents photograph your FFL Bound Ledger Books.

By the way, you forgot to call me "sweetness". Don't you like me anymore... or was Shortshells getting jealous?

I never liked you Wills.

Who is Short Shells? I do not know him. Paranoid much Bill?

So what is your answer? Should criminals and the mentally unstable have access to firearms Wills?

I could call you sweetness but you know how upset Frank gets when you talk to other men.

Hey Bill, are you involved in other types of crime too? Maybe EBT card fraud, Welfare fraud? I could see you with several baby mommas spread around Pittsburgh living off the Government dole.

Tough getting out once your in. I feel for ya.
Steve

Here for the meltdowns
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.