May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (bushveld), 383 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,523
Posts545,815
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#54402 08/30/07 07:15 AM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Okay, this isn't double guns, but it's relates to all gun owners.

You know that CNN/YouTube presidential debate? I made a video for the next one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FI4LwjbEyg

TomGresham #54410 08/30/07 08:16 AM
JM Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I think I can pretty much guess what answer you'll get from puesdo-2nd amendment supporters or those flat out hostile to it.

The candidates may say they support the 2nd amendment, but you should specifically ask what interpretation they support: collective or individual. Even Chuck Schumer says he supports the 2nd amendment, but the catch and his evasion is that he thinks it only applies to the National Guard and not to individuals. The excuse gun control supporters always claim when gun control is proven worthless is that the laws were not strict enough or comprehensive enough to work, therefore we need more.

This is why gun control leads to confiscation, it does not work and they keep trying more and more until nothing is left but the original problem of violence they claimed they wanted to solve.

JM #54412 08/30/07 08:52 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Let's see if this gets asked...I'll bet not. But if it does it will only be asked of one party, not the other. The other item is the computer shutdown in PA. The second ammendment supporters at work, again!

jjwag69 #54414 08/30/07 09:15 AM

Tom, you make gun owners look intelligent and responsible, that's great! Unfortunately in the last debate we saw how CNN wanted to portray gun owners and I doubt this video/question fits into their agenda.

I saw some mention of Dr. Ron Paul in the "comments"......Never really heard of this guy till recently. He looks too good to be true. I also noticed, hardly a blip about him in the media, go figure. If you haven't already done so, you can check him out at http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Good luck and hope you make the cut!

Fastcast #54419 08/30/07 09:32 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Tom, loved your show on Africa-- that's the kind of thing we need to keep up the image. But how come you let the other guy shoot the leopard?

Judge #54460 08/30/07 01:35 PM

I hope this doesn't sound to partisan but Ron Paul is the only legitimate candidate in the Presidential election.
He truly believes in the Constitution and the limits that it places on the government not the people. Check out Lewrockwell.com for more of his writings and a different interpretation of the events of the day. We must not delude ourselves into thinking that by placing the right person in the White House our problems as a country will be solved. We must build the foundation from the grassroots and at the local level.
Yes, Ron Paul has been isolated by the press and the other candidates because they recognize the danger he poses to their neat little club.

ohiojack #54465 08/30/07 01:58 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

JM, Can we run you as our candidate? One seldom hears such a clear headed analysis of the gun control mess we are in. The American left has taken a que from the British labor party which has tied their country in knots. We certainly must keep our two party system healthy and not have one party in perpetual control as happened in twentieth century Briton, except for brief respites. David

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.