April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (welder, andygt, skeettx, Tim in PA, 2 invisible), 1,263 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,469
Posts545,143
Members14,409
Most Online1,319
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
Sidelock
Sidelock

dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

A chapel was being renovated around my parts and was almost burned down due to a pile of rags with varnish and turpentine on them, and they self ignited.

Any 'hot work' should have a fire watch for a half hour, then an hour, then two hour intervals afterwords. you'd be surprised how many large fires that prevented in my trade.

Also, the place was surounded by water...and no pump houses to be seen. A very poor fire plan I think. I think some heads should roll. No one ever foreseen a fire happening there. hmmmm...

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?
Sidelock
Sidelock

Horrible tragedy. I hear more then 1/2 Billion dollars has been promised. I cannot imagine how many years it will take to rebuild. I bet at least 20.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Whoever, whatever, how & why are things not yet known.
One thing that I do know is that I was away on a deer hunting trip & when I phoned home my wife said that she had a dream that night of a big religious war breaking out in Europe.
Then in the morning she saw the fire on the news.

O.M

Sidelock
Sidelock

Over 1 billion euros raised so far.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Catholics, if you would, Oh Mighty King- not "catholics" Methodists, Episcopalians, Baptists, Lutherans-- so, it follows on that my chosen faith should also be Capitalized, ne's pas mon Canuck ami??? Le Reynard--

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

As Fox notes, there are catholics and there are Catholics.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

James can put words in my mouth anytime, Fox! Where I live is affectionately referred to as Little Rome. Ecumenism is strong, as a leader in cooperative development. It's not fussy about distinctions.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I see that those evil rich corporations and evil billionaires are the ones pledging money to rebuild.
weird why evil capitalists would be so generous. must be an ulterior motive. Hmmmmmm!!! (sound ominous music now)

Then again I heard Beto O'Rourke pledged a buck three eighty!!!
he is a generous soul

Brian
LTC, USA Ret.
NRA Patron Member
AHFGCA Life Member
USPSA Life Member

Sidelock
Sidelock

Do I detect a whiff of: Soros, Bloomberg und Der Bittenberg Gruppen rising from the ashes of what remains of the Notre Dame roof-- smoke ascending to the Heavens, while non-Christians perhaps seek redemption for their selfish greed on this earth?? Like perhaps the line from the first "Diehard": "It's gonna take a whole shitload of duct tape and screen doors to fix this baby!""--

As a staunch Roman Catholic, and knowing of all the secret wealth and resources stashed at The Holy See- I say,let the lads in the snappy red robes at the Vatican Bank fund the rebuilding of the Cathedral in Gay Paree!

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.